Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 30-09-2020, 03:28 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I must admit, you truly do know your scriptures.
...LOL... Of course!! .. messengers come in all forms, sometimes in the form of little Elfins, whom granted, to the "un-trained" eye, can be passed off as "inconsequential.... Or even annoying at times.. but it will be recognised one day , that I knew what I was talking about all along !........
Old 30-09-2020, 05:54 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by SlayerOfLight
You refer to them as MY angels. But let me ask you, what exactly makes them ''mine'' to begin with? Are they like a bunch of mercenaries that I've hired before I was born, or are they some kind of babysitters?

Moving on, they've certaintly got some nerve to ask me to have any faith and trust towards anything spiritual. At least, if they have been paying attention instead of grooming their fluffy wings. It is literally impossible for me to be spiritual in any way whatsoever because it doesn't reasonate with my own experiences.

By the way, I remember a member of this forum who left quite a while ago by the name of ''Awareness''. Do you happen to be the same person? Not that I would judge you for it, I'm just curious.
These are just google infos,and propably from unreliable sources.Unfortunately people want to believe that they're special,therefore is easier to accept the angel numbers thing,than something else.
One time i invoked a tibetan god,and i was told something like ''ah yes.They've inserted that thing to your subconsious''.
As about guardian angels,i believe they're real,but far away from what we tend to think about them.(hollywood drama).

i've witnessed beings in action and what they can do.Yes they can manifest miracles in your life,but sooner or later you'll start to depend on them.And i have a strong feeling that they don't want this.

As about archangels and beings that exist outside of our own sphere,things are different.From what i've heard,they work only with adepts and they have their own agenda.If you can't interact with them,you're nothing more than a useless worker in their eyes,and propably you'll be ignored.

And by the way,i believe you're far more spiritual than you think.Something like a truth seeker.Unfortunately most of the times,truth is harsh,raw,unpolarized and annoying.Not everyone has the guts to accept things as they are.

Last edited by lomax : 30-09-2020 at 07:16 AM.
Old 30-09-2020, 05:57 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Aye... we know how to be entertained!

Yes... I'd love to listen to a sermon of the Lady Elfin, and hear her pamper and appeal to us younger folks!

What offering does our Lady require?
And there dear child... Endeth the first sermon. You listened... You heard !!!!.... And already you want to hear more!!! Now there's food for thought !!... I would already class that as proof beyond doubt, that Lady Elfin, in the church of Elfin, has successfully "communicated" with a "Youth".....
Old 30-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
What you need to understand and realise is that those who are your guides/angles that have been there, done that so to speak. They are just like us, without the "meat suit". As they are in a higher density/level of consciousness and vibration. They are here for us to help us any many ways. We are a spiritual being using these bodies to experience the human condition on a 3rd - 4th density level. Some of us have surpassed this some not. That's why they are "My" (yours) angels. They are family here to guide and assist in your development whether you accept and acknowledge it or not.

Well in that case, I hate to disappoint you but I can't exactly say they've contributed anything useful to my life. What kind of ''development'' are they supposed to assist in?

Quote:
Spiritual Forums, what may ask are you getting from these forums if you're not spiritual? I'm not judging. Curious and observing.

Nothing, as you probably already guessed. When I came here several years ago I was looking for answers and still held on to certain spiritual views. But as of now, life literally makes no sense. So does it NEED to make sense for me to be here? I don't think so. It's just that I enjoy a good topic here every now and then which I am unable to talk about with most people in my offline life.

Quote:
Sorry, don't know of that character.

Fair enough, nevermind then. You just reminded me of a former user with a familiar name.
Old 30-09-2020, 10:59 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Oh and of course we can't take everything we see as spiritual signs. For my experience, it's simple... I don't go out looking for things, as I am quite "clueless" about such matters. It's only when things start "happening " on a regular basis , and I don't know anything about it, I then try and learn exactly what it means.... Where you are concerned, I strongly agree that the number 666 could, and probably does be shown to you simply because of your interests. I am guessing it appears quite a lot purely in your choice of music/ films maybe, or games. Therefore you might be in a store and notice a large price ticket with the number 6,s on. You will be instantly drawn to it as something that might be of interest to you.... If you are only ever seeing these numbers and no others then I would strongly suggest that it means nothing more than where your hobbies/ interests lie. However, if you are seeing other number sequences , on a regular basis, I would think those are indeed meaningful. But if so, they are only meaningful to you, and your interpretation of them.

Whether they truly mean anything or not, I neither have the time nor patience to unravel all those numbers and their meanings. If whatever 'thing' is trying to talk to me it should just do so in a straightforward manner. I'd even be willing to invite this 'thing' to a bar and offer 'it' a beer, but of course realistically I don't see that happening.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:53 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Whether they truly mean anything or not, I neither have the time nor patience to unravel all those numbers and their meanings. If whatever 'thing' is trying to talk to me it should just do so in a straightforward manner. I'd even be willing to invite this 'thing' to a bar and offer 'it' a beer, but of course realistically I don't see that happening.
Well no... Neither do I , but one can live in hope. We could always invite it to the bar, and await its arrival. We can have the beers ready.. pump out iron maiden "hallowed be thy name" (circa 1982) at full column, I can sit there with my earplugs in , and as long as there's cheese cubes on sticks, I'm happy to go with the flow... All of us can only live our lives according to our own belief.
Old 30-09-2020, 11:59 AM
Elfin

Meant volumn ..... Not column....!!!!
Old 30-09-2020, 04:46 PM
Master
Quote:
Honestly... I appreciate your reply and your perspective, and I really hate to disappoint you (no sarcasm intended) because I feel like you truly have no ill intentions. But fact is, I need to correct you on a few points. I don't feel anything towards god or anything spiritual related. I'm a nihilist as of now. I've literally tried very hard meditating for hours and praying for years, but at what cost? It didn't change a damn thing. Perhaps if there really is more than meets the eye, I am somehow literally meant to be the way I am. Maybe this ''source'' entity or whatever you wish to call it, somehow decided that my current life is the best for my own so-called spiritual growth. Well, the joke is on him because I just don't care. If he exists, he's gone way too far to earn my forgiveness.

Also, I don't need anyone in my life to remind me of anything. I indeed have my own answers, which literally took me a lot of years to conclude. Everything is perfectly clear to me lately.
Hey, this is very good. But then again if you would hate god it would be very good. It's not a bad thing. To feel this big knowing attempting to errupt from within and then disallowing it, and then feel the evidence of negative emotion that indicates your eternally and infinitely inseperable nature of being evermore inseperably and extensionally connected to the true original source of all creation, infinite intelligence, as it is being and becoming evermore here and now all things you want also through you.

Then in that hate, or whatever negative emotion you wanna call that indicator of resistance, you have the opportunity to realise God Consciousness more than ever. Exactly in that moment.

Positive and negative emotions are just indicators, but they are in actual fact the same energy of Source Consciousness flowing through you. It is just that in negative emotion, there is just some resistant thought patterns that that energy is flowing through. So when you clear the mind then you can allow the realisation much more easily, by feeling it more fully in order to "do" the allowing of it, or to allow the allowing of it, or to allow the greater allowed realisation of it.

We do not even have to consciously do anything. You cannot even do the allowing. It's just an energetic shift of consciousness, of releasing resistance and allowing the greater allowed realisation. And the emotions are just like your personal biofeedback, indicator. Letting you know, how well you are allowing or not. But the allowing is and will always be a non-physical act of non-action. Like they say, wei wu wei. The point is not sit and do nothing, but to allow the energy to flow, the inspiration to flow. To good feeling energy and life force and vitality that always feels simply good or better. That is simply our natural state of being evermore inspired.

Other people may benefit from it when you allow, but we dont allow because it is important. But because there is a never ending stream of all things you want, flowing to and through you at all times. So you just allow for the joy of it. Not to accomplish anything important at all. It's just to have fun in life and enjoy, thats it. Never ending stream of inspiration for the joy of joy. There is really nothing more to it.

Sure if you do it for the first time, people call that enlightenment. But a master would simply call that the natural state of well-being. Because there is evidence of this source consciousness pure positive energy, throughout the entire universe. And humans are the only few exceptions that find common resistant states of being. But even within those, there is way more evidence of their well-being and alignment with this God Source. So it really doesn't matter what you do at all. Well-being eventually always rules the order of business. Can't get it wrong and wont ever get it done. Only evermore joy to you and all.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:05 AM
Master
God/Source does exist. We are fragments of Source. So if Source didn't exist neither would we.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.

Last edited by Heightend-Awareness : 01-10-2020 at 09:52 AM.
Old 01-10-2020, 04:14 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...LOL... Of course!! .. messengers come in all forms, sometimes in the form of little Elfins, whom granted, to the "un-trained" eye, can be passed off as "inconsequential.... Or even annoying at times.. but it will be recognised one day , that I knew what I was talking about all along !........

I have been writing everything you say.... down. Right now, I just finished the 412th journal!

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜