Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-09-2020, 11:50 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
... It happened... That's what's most important... The message of the numbers can be perceived by many. The number "2" is very important to me.. I was born on the 2nd.. and there were 2 of us.. myself and my sister..

Oh wow - and cool! You’re a twin? Wow! 2 is an important number for me as well! In numerology my soul path number is 11 which also is a 2 when added together. 2 is another number in my numerology chart, but I forget which aspect. Numerology charts are fascinating!! My numbers all fit me to a T. I need to dig mine out and re-read it.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:55 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
Thank you... My therapist believes my experience of channeling angels is a medical issue. They put me on medication for “hearing voices”. Of course the meds don’t stop the voices lol. I figured out later that it was the spirit world I was hearing, or an ability to hear beyond the veil. But yeah, my family also thinks it’s medical so I cannot share any of my channeling experiences with them or my therapist. Only a couple of close friends of mine know this about me. There’s very few people I can talk to about my spiritual experiences and channeling. It’s been an isolating experience until now. I am SO glad to have found this forum. Already it feels like home.
And of course I fully understand. It can be a lonely journey. Many Empaths are confused with having bi-ploar... As they need to keep their balance , and can easily be tipped one way or another. The problem is, I feel, that doctors and medical people are not interested in anything spiritual when it comes to a medical diagnosis. They are only interested in a medical diagnosis which they themselves can understand.. I myself, have never been medically diagnosed with any condition other than real medical conditions like thyroid problems etc. But I know I am NOT bi- polar !!!!
Old 27-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Oh wow - and cool! You’re a twin? Wow! 2 is an important number for me as well! In numerology my soul path number is 11 which also is a 2 when added together. 2 is another number in my numerology chart, but I forget which aspect. Numerology charts are fascinating!! My numbers all fit me to a T. I need to dig mine out and re-read it.
...LOL...yes I'm a twin !!!... Sadly she was born sleeping, but has always been with me..
Old 27-09-2020, 12:03 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
And of course I fully understand. It can be a lonely journey. Many Empaths are confused with having bi-ploar... As they need to keep their balance , and can easily be tipped one way or another. The problem is, I feel, that doctors and medical people are not interested in anything spiritual when it comes to a medical diagnosis. They are only interested in a medical diagnosis which they themselves can understand.. I myself, have never been medically diagnosed with any condition other than real medical conditions like thyroid problems etc. But I know I am NOT bi- polar !!!!

Oh yes... western medicine does not take spirituality into account at all, quite sadly. It’s a huge frustration of mine. I was thinking of trying to find a shaman for a therapist in all actuality. That would be far more effective and suitable for me. I haven’t been diagnosed with anything serious, on the mental health front.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:04 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
...LOL...yes I'm a twin !!!... Sadly she was born sleeping, but has always been with me..

Oh dear. I’m soo sorry to hear that. I’m glad you feel she is always with you though.
Old 27-09-2020, 12:16 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Oh yes... western medicine does not take spirituality into account at all, quite sadly. It’s a huge frustration of mine. I was thinking of trying to find a shaman for a therapist in all actuality. That would be far more effective and suitable for me. I haven’t been diagnosed with anything serious, on the mental health front.
Which is why... The knowledge or presence of God in such cases can be very comforting. Because no- one.. and I mean no- one , would make up such a thing. Not you , not my little lad when he was 2 ....no- one. And if anyone did make up such a thing, it would come across as being "un- authentic"... And would certainly serve no purpose in life...
Old 27-09-2020, 12:18 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Oh dear. I’m soo sorry to hear that. I’m glad you feel she is always with you though.
...She has been the biggest comfort to me throughout my life... But God called her back.. I'm guessing she already knew all her "lessons" .. whereas I , had many still to learn...!!
Old 27-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Which is why... The knowledge or presence of God in such cases can be very comforting. Because no- one.. and I mean no- one , would make up such a thing. Not you , not my little lad when he was 2 ....no- one. And if anyone did make up such a thing, it would come across as being "un- authentic"... And would certainly serve no purpose in life...

So true - it’s unsettling for me that my therapist doesn’t believe me. For me it’s all very real. When I’m channeling, words come out that I’m not speaking, but someone else is. No one can make that up.
Old 27-09-2020, 03:07 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
...She has been the biggest comfort to me throughout my life... But God called her back.. I'm guessing she already knew all her "lessons" .. whereas I , had many still to learn...!!

Awww, that’s amazing she’s been a source of comfort!!!
Old 27-09-2020, 03:38 PM
Master
If you are in his favor, a loving and kind benevolent God truly does exist--and there is nothing he will allow to get in the way of his grand plan for his chosen--aka those who follow his rules.

If you are not one of his chosen, you are irrelevant to him and he couldn't give a dang whether you lived or died.

In short, God is the biggest expression of classic humanity.