Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 27-09-2020, 10:48 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busby
Personally I have the greatest difficulty in reconciling any god with synchronicities. These are two very different aspects.

As a young man I did, in my insistence to know whether or not a god existed, ask for proof twice. I received a very clear answer both times. Yes.

Today I look upon my understanding of these 'yes' as something quite different to what was actually meant at that time. The 'yes' was simply to help me along a little bit and set me on the search path.

Not that I have any more to add, I'm still on that path.

When we ask the question does god exist we don't define in any way what we actually mean. Mainly because we don't know. Getting a yes as an answer is the only possible answer for the questions as I then asked, they couldn't possibly be answered with no. From nothing no answer would be possible and presumably no existing god would say no.

Today I don't believe in god, at least to be quite clear, not in the biblical sense. But today I'm pretty sure where I got my yes answer from all those decades ago. We all underestimate the power of the human/universal mind.
A mind given the name collective unconscious by Jung.

Jung, after his experience of the scarab at the window, developed the world of synchronicities, he meant without saying it in so many words, that we are constantly in touch with the universe. Today we call this feedback.

In 2010 one year after the death of my wife I experienced, on the side of Mount Etna, a mind blowing synchronicity which showed me (once again - I'd seen it before) the existence of infinity (to keep it simple).

Seeing a couple of numbers and adding a meaning to them is a rather easy way of accepting a situation where superstition and a thing called 'karma' plays a large role and has the advantage of offering a sort of succour. Numbers or rather mathematics is the base of much of existence so occasionally they become visible as they pop up out of their base. It is truly your own mind which is at work.
Hi Busby... And I would agree with the thing about God and number sequences being connected... One is of a religious nature, one of a spiritual nature. Whether the two are connected in any way remains to be seen. But because I have been, for many years, seeing the number patterns, as has H.A... we could not ignore these numbers. As to whether God exists.. of course he does. He exists in the minds of everyone that believes in him, or indeed has had cause to witness his existence. To anyone that does not believe in his existence is very valid with their views also. We are all free to create our own thoughts and beliefs about anything in life. And a thousand people will have a thousand different individual versions of what they have experienced in life and witnessed, which is why it is such a diverse topic. No- one is right or wrong.
Old 27-09-2020, 10:51 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
That they are too salty...
... I used to be a frog..
Old 27-09-2020, 11:18 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I also see you, LoveWater, have posted this message at 2:22.

This number and like other number sequences, as I interpret it, is a message from the angels.

Here is a portion of that message

“the numbers 222 also mean peace and harmony. This is your cue to take a peaceful stance when it comes to the things that matter, and avoid being baited to negativity and hostility.“

I take this as symbolic for me. It makes sense to me.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
...This is your experience of God , and your truth, you have been shown that he exists. Given the title of the thread , your account of your own experience is perfectly in keeping and an amazing experience for you. I would be very upset and dissapointed if anyone had anything negative to say about your account. Granted, people who don't believe he exists, or have had no evidence or experience themselves, might find some things hard to believe.. and that is perfectly fine for them , in their own circumstance... It would be nice if you would feel you had the confidence to share some other experiences with us. Although I can talk!! One negative comment and I run away and cry !!!!!!! I'm such a wimp!...

Thank you, darling. It’s so nice and refreshing to be heard and taken seriously. I’m just a bit gun shy, that’s all. I’m sure I’ll get more comfortable in time.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
This number and like other number sequences, as I interpret it, is a message from the angels.

Here is a portion of that message

“the numbers 222 also mean peace and harmony. This is your cue to take a peaceful stance when it comes to the things that matter, and avoid being baited to negativity and hostility.“

I take this as symbolic for me. It makes sense to me.

Some messages have a minor and major aspect.

The minor aspect is for you (LoveWater) and
the major aspect is for some of us who the message was also directed toward.

Thanks for bringing this message to our attention.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 27-09-2020, 11:26 AM
Experiencer
Fish

Quote:
...This is your experience of God , and your truth, you have been shown that he exists. Given the title of the thread , your account of your own experience is perfectly in keeping and an amazing experience for you. I would be very upset and dissapointed if anyone had anything negative to say about your account. Granted, people who don't believe he exists, or have had no evidence or experience themselves, might find some things hard to believe.. and that is perfectly fine for them , in their own circumstance... It would be nice if you would feel you had the confidence to share some other experiences with us. Although I can talk!! One negative comment and I run away and cry !!!!!!! I'm such a wimp!...

Thank you, darling. It’s so nice and refreshing to be heard and taken seriously. My doctor and therapist think it’s a medical issue, lol. I’m just a bit gun shy, that’s all. I’m sure I’ll get more comfortable in time.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Some messages have a minor and major aspect.

The minor aspect is for you (LoveWater) and
the major aspect is for some of us who the message was also directed toward.

Thanks for bringing this message to our attention.

Oh I interpreted it as something meaningful for myself. I don’t know the angels’ intent. I copied and pasted the portion of the message that stood out to me.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:37 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Thank you, darling. It’s so nice and refreshing to be heard and taken seriously. I’m just a bit gun shy, that’s all. I’m sure I’ll get more comfortable in time.
....Of COURSE you are taken seriously... That is the nature of the thread. I fully understand about being shy .... It took me a long time to get over my nerves , and have a little confidence when I first joined the forum.
Old 27-09-2020, 11:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Oh I interpreted it as something meaningful for myself. I don’t know the angels’ intent. I copied and pasted the portion of the message that stood out to me.
... It happened... That's what's most important... The message of the numbers can be perceived by many. The number "2" is very important to me.. I was born on the 2nd.. and there were 2 of us.. myself and my sister..
Old 27-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
....Of COURSE you are taken seriously... That is the nature of the thread. I fully understand about being shy .... It took me a long time to get over my nerves , and have a little confidence when I first joined the forum.

Thank you... My therapist believes my experience of channeling angels is a medical issue. They put me on medication for “hearing voices”. Of course the meds don’t stop the voices lol. I figured out later that it was the spirit world I was hearing, or an ability to hear beyond the veil. But yeah, my family also thinks it’s medical so I cannot share any of my channeling experiences with them or my therapist. Only a couple of close friends of mine know this about me. There’s very few people I can talk to about my spiritual experiences and channeling. It’s been an isolating experience until now. I am SO glad to have found this forum. Already it feels like home.