Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hey.. GOOD FOR YOU.. And I'll tell you something else I FIRMLY BELIEVE IN. .. I would rather hear the truth from a small child... Than the nasty wicked things some adults come out with about GOD or religion.... especially when it is aimed at others... Bring on the children, in their innocence, than the adults with "false pretence "... But that's just my opinion !!!!!

......... and that is why so many people turn to a Forum like this, where people are accepted on a non-judgmental basis and are allowed to believe what they want to believe.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by LoveWater
This is a most beautiful story. Thanks for sharing it!

I read through lots of this thread and decided to bring it back to the original post.

This is amazing to me -- just simply amazing. I'm in awe. No words.

I have wanted to see this thread bring back to life..... many times.

I hope Elfin will share more of the adventures she had when her son was young.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 26-09-2020, 01:28 AM
Master
Yeah children are god conscious. So often I see parents miss that. And I remember when I was a child. I was literally charged by God with the parenting of my own parents. And this does not happen by some human being in the sky. It happens energetically. There are endless variations of how God can express through our planet. And being a child who joyfully announces the purity that is of all that exists, is merely one of the many endless ways.
When parents worry about things that are in the eternal/infinite scope of things IRRELEVANT, there is nothing that God will do about that. It's simply free will and it is innocent and harmless. That is why God also only exists as a mercy to them. Just like I do to my parents. They don't have to accept me, they can just know that I exist and I am here for anyone who wants to know God. And they cannot harm me in any way, just like a human cannot seperate the apple from God by eating it. They are just mentally seperating themselves from the reality where that apple is made out of God.

Still to this day I have to explain to my parents that whatever they're worried about is simply not important. That it wont improve their life. But that they are eternally free to worry if they wish. That they're also free to enjoy life. But I don't say that in words, because neither does God.

We often create so much direction in our life, not realising that any other direction would not be better or worse in any way whatsoever. That God is not out there judging them for their right or wrong deeds. That no condition on this planet is set appart from God. I have seen people express the true joy that is God in the worst possible of human conditions, like bleeding to death. Yet we fear the "wrath" of God. Because humans have been exploring allot of crazy messed up nightmaric dreams. And like all nightmares, they take us high and fast. To the dreamer of all dreams. To places we've never been before. Because God is evermore awakening and ever expanding. But humanity is settling now. Otherwise I would not even have come here.

I think people are really ready more than ever now to wake up to who god really is. In just a few more years there will be evermore awakenings happening. And this dream bliss consciousness will rise/awaken ones again. The soil has already been prepared and the nourishment is already taking place and the growth is also taking place. The awakening is when all the conscious minds will open up to the universal love that is of God. Timing is everything. And the coming of dawn is certain.

And from there, age will become irrelevant. Because people will say goodbye to the need for death/sleep to remind them of God. There will be no condition that can be used as an excuse to forget God. They will simply be able to consciously know all that is of God. Just as easy and natural as breathing in and out.

Things like telempathy will become a common experience. Like it should, by our natural nature. It is simply the never ending power of the never ending nature of appreciation. Because there is no resistance, there is no harm in knowing exactly what you need to know exactly when you need to know it. The natural unfoldment of the human experience will be so prestinely and precisely in alignment with our true blissful nature of beingness. That naturally allows us to meet eachother in full conscious recognition of all of our common God Hood nature that is of all that we are all made out of.

We will remember that we have chosen to forget God many times in the past. But that all those times will always be very small compared to our eternally and infinitely ever expanding knowingness that is of our inseperable nature of God. And that no matter how big and epic the stories may seem of our pastful experiences forgetfulness, it will all be known HOW PRESENT GOD truely has been in all of it and how humorous it will be to know what God had always known and how allowed and loved and supported we have been throughout each and every single experience of forgetfulness that we had chosen to experience.

That this knowing can never dissapear except for extremely brief periods of times. If thousands of years of forgetfulness seems much, then in God we remember that billions of years of joy is but a blink of an eye and that we have an eternity of infinite eye blinks yet ahead of us, and that nothing can, has ever, or will ever come in between us/god. each and every single one of them, unique and unlike any other before it has ever been like it, or will ever be like unto it ever again and again and again. Forevermore. God is Great and Greater forevermore.

When God is so readily available to us, it becomes simply pointless to continue the dream where we have to fight for God. But we will always be free to do so. And God does not fail anyone. Nor deny anyone. Of any wish whatsoever. Including the desire to wake up to God in epic ways. We may be send to hell to find a mysterious being wearing the mask of the devil to entertain us in endless many fun ways. There is no limitation to that which is of Gods unbounded glorified nature of ever expanding gracefulness. That calls us forward in true freedom forevermore.
Old 26-09-2020, 11:15 AM
Elfin

Thank you Ewwerrin... Very nicely explained..
Old 26-09-2020, 06:32 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
....I did really... To say I was so timid and nervous...talk about thrown in the deep end LOL....maybe God knew I had to overcome my fears and put me to the test !!! .... And look....you posted this message at 1:11....!!!!
I see that you, Elfin posted this at 3:33

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Yes, I spell my alias incorrectly on purpose. To prove I am not perfect. Yet.
Old 26-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Experiencer
I've had an experience with God or the Lord. I am reluctant to talk about it because I think or fear people won't believe me.

But God spoke to me and through me, as a channel and a medium. I heard from the Lord directly, who spoke through me in a most powerful but loving voice.

One thing I can say: the Lord says (or said in the strongest and most EMPHATIC of ways) that a basic tenet of humanity is RESPECT towards one another.

That's all I can share right now. I shared more of this in another thread. But since the Lord spoke through me and to me, I know and believe that God exists.
Old 26-09-2020, 06:58 PM
Master
Quote:
I've had an experience with God or the Lord. I am reluctant to talk about it because I think or fear people won't believe me.

But God spoke to me and through me, as a channel and a medium. I heard from the Lord directly, who spoke through me in a most powerful but loving voice.

One thing I can say: the Lord says (or said in the strongest and most EMPHATIC of ways) that a basic tenet of humanity is RESPECT towards one another.

That's all I can share right now. I shared more of this in another thread. But since the Lord spoke through me and to me, I know and believe that God exists.
Hi LoveWater, welcome to the SF's. Beautiful. Does this happen offten ?

One thing I have learnt throughout my life (more so recently) is, if you believe your experience/knowledge to be true to you, feel free to express yourself. Don't mind what others think. If you don't, your only denying yourself your own truths. Always be true and honest with yourself. You know what is or isn't, has or hasn't happened as long as you know it happened or you know of something. Stand and acknowledge yourself. Dont' be affraid. If you feel compelled to share with others, It can seem a bit intimidating, but that is part of our challenge to overcome. Only those who don't understand or can't/won't comprehend those of us with gifts of varying degrees a scared. Don't let them drag you down to their level.

Ha ezek lennének az utolsó szavaim, minden jót kívánok az élet során. Ahogy mindent megtettem, hogy figyelmeztesselek. Béke és szeretet mindig - HA

Old 26-09-2020, 07:25 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
Hi LoveWater, welcome to the SF's. Beautiful. Does this happen offten ?

One thing I have learnt throughout my life (more so recently) is, if you believe your experience/knowledge to be true to you, feel free to express yourself. Don't mind what others think. If you don't, your only denying yourself your own truths. Always be true and honest with yourself. You know what is or isn't, has or hasn't happened as long as you know it happened or you know of something. Stand and acknowledge yourself. Dont' be affraid. If you feel compelled to share with others, It can seem a bit intimidating, but that is part of our challenge to overcome. Only those who don't understand or can't/won't comprehend those of us with gifts of varying degrees a scared. Don't let them drag you down to their level.

Thank you soooooo much. Your words are MOST encouraging. I needed to hear that right now, because I do get afraid. And thanks for the warm welcome!

I agree with you -- that our experience is our experience and that is also our truth.

The Lord has spoken to me on several occasions - and came to me just now, right AFTER I posted my last message.

He told me that my purpose here (in the world) is to spread messages of love, light, hope, comfort and joy.

I imagine He will be back to tell me more. I hope He will.
Old 26-09-2020, 07:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you soooooo much. Your words are MOST encouraging. I needed to hear that right now, because I do get afraid. And thanks for the warm welcome!

I agree with you -- that our experience is our experience and that is also our truth.

The Lord has spoken to me on several occasions - and came to me just now, right AFTER I posted my last message.

He told me that my purpose here (in the world) is to spread messages of love, light, hope, comfort and joy.

I imagine He will be back to tell me more. I hope He will.
I'm sure he will. Keep your chin up and be (I would say proud, but that is ego) grateful of your gift.

Old 26-09-2020, 07:43 PM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Heightend-Awareness
I'm sure he will. Keep your chin up and be (I would say proud, but that is ego) grateful of your gift.

Thank you, darling. I will, and I am! I am most grateful.