Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 25-08-2020, 10:37 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elfin
Hi ... LOL....and of course we all know what your chosen preference of worship is...the best chocolate cake in the world .. UK style...!!!...

Speak of the devil, Elfin! When you posted that I was having a coffee with a marble cake (with chocolate).

We should make a building from chocolate cake, and everything in it be chocolate. Eat your own house. If God exists than I'd love to see a house like that in the afterlife!
Old 25-08-2020, 10:44 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Altair
Speak of the devil, Elfin! When you posted that I was having a coffee with a marble cake (with chocolate).

We should make a building from chocolate cake, and everything in it be chocolate. Eat your own house. If God exists than I'd love to see a house like that in the afterlife!
LOL....Bet you nearly choked on the crumbs ..... We will do just that ... I'm mixing the ingredients as we speak.... It will be just for you in the castle grounds , where you can worship your "God" to your heart's content.....( Speaking of which...you still never cut my wedding cake yet lol..)......
Old 25-08-2020, 11:59 AM
Master
Quote:
Hi Hallow... Even if someone does not consciously give God much thought, he's still there....A LITTLE STORY... Once upon a time my clothes all caught on fire. I was alone in the house...I broke every rule of what to do...and what NOT to do , in the event that you find yourself on fire... Do NOT fan the flames...DO roll yourself up in rug or fire blanket..... I was stood on a rug, which I ignore....and I fanned the flames...( All a bit embarrassing really given that my father was a fire chief!...)......But as I trying to put the flames out I shouted ""Please God .....help me"".....

Fantastic story!

Do you have and scars from it?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 25-08-2020, 12:28 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi Hallow... Even if someone does not consciously give God much thought, he's still there....A LITTLE STORY... Once upon a time my clothes all caught on fire. I was alone in the house...I broke every rule of what to do...and what NOT to do , in the event that you find yourself on fire... Do NOT fan the flames...DO roll yourself up in rug or fire blanket..... I was stood on a rug, which I ignore....and I fanned the flames...( All a bit embarrassing really given that my father was a fire chief!...)......But as I trying to put the flames out I shouted ""Please God .....help me"".....
Ooooh wow! Glad you made it through that one.
Old 27-08-2020, 12:24 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Fantastic story!

Do you have and scars from it?
Hi John....i got in the bath because I had put 15p in the hot water metre , and I didn't want to waste the money...( I lived in a room in a shared house)....I put my legs out either side of the bath so as they didn't get wet.... My legs were badly burnt with all melted clothing stuck to them. Then I put my tights on, got dressed and went to work LOL....what idiot would do that??....me!...That's who!!.... When I got there , late, and explained...the supervisor dragged me to staff room to tend my burns.... I had scarring on my legs , which has since healed, and no visible scars now....
Old 27-08-2020, 12:30 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Ooooh wow! Glad you made it through that one.
Thank you.....this was just one of many "situations" I found myself in!!!.....it's a wonder I'm still here!....there was of course the time I nearly drowned, then again , the time I was held hostage overnight by two crazed brothers, the sinking mud, the armed robbery, the car crash, etc etc etc....LOL....but the point is, I'm still here..... And obviously it was God's will that I "inflicted" myself on you lot on the forum !!!!......
Old 27-08-2020, 12:48 PM
Master
Quote:
Thank you.....this was just one of many "situations" I found myself in!!!.....it's a wonder I'm still here!....there was of course the time I nearly drowned, then again , the time I was held hostage overnight by two crazed brothers, the sinking mud, the armed robbery, the car crash, etc etc etc....LOL....but the point is, I'm still here..... And obviously it was God's will that I "inflicted" myself on you lot on the forum !!!!......
Holy cow! You're like that robot from the Terminator movies. "I'll be back".
Old 27-08-2020, 01:11 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by hallow
Holy cow! You're like that robot from the Terminator movies. "I'll be back".
LOL.....strangely enough I was just discussing the Terminator with someone..... But you know, they can kick me down all they want....I just keep getting back up again.....dusting myself down..... And then I pick up all those bricks that others have thrown, and build a solid foundation....as the saying goes, that is the sign of a successful person.....
Old 27-08-2020, 02:49 PM
Master
Quote:
Hi John....i got in the bath because I had put 15p in the hot water metre , and I didn't want to waste the money...( I lived in a room in a shared house)....I put my legs out either side of the bath so as they didn't get wet.... My legs were badly burnt with all melted clothing stuck to them. Then I put my tights on, got dressed and went to work LOL....what idiot would do that??....me!...That's who!!.... When I got there , late, and explained...the supervisor dragged me to staff room to tend my burns.... I had scarring on my legs , which has since healed, and no visible scars now....

Glad you survived that ordeal.

Fantastic story.........

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 27-08-2020, 02:50 PM
Master
Quote:
LOL.....strangely enough I was just discussing the Terminator with someone..... But you know, they can kick me down all they want....I just keep getting back up again.....dusting myself down..... And then I pick up all those bricks that others have thrown, and build a solid foundation....as the saying goes, that is the sign of a successful person.....

and I thought I was the Terminator? LOL!

But then. maybe I am John Connor?