Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 14-07-2022, 03:46 PM
Master
Soulmates dream

I dreamed last night my soulmate had left her husband and was coming back with me to my apartment {the flat was a random apartment flun the dream) but had mini shops inside of it- she told me she only wants me, I make her happy, she is waiting for me and spoke loads of lovely things to me- things I wanted to hear… a good dream definitely because I gotten spoken to with loads of good things that meant a lot I was besotted in the dream I could feel my waking self become very happy- if it wasn’t a alternate life then I probably don’t understand dreams lol

I mean you dream what you think- but it has to be a alternate world already it kinda is by it’s self-

Where things are easy..

I went onto dream a Harry Potter dream- people were paired of looking for their soulmate I had a Cotten crown, and some other fabric that would turn into a looking glass type thing- but it wasn’t working when I tried looking through its looking glass- it wouldn’t morph.. into the looking item from the fabric-

I was preoccupied with being with my soulmate but I was running out of time. I kinda picked soulmates that were pairs up already—- but nothing came of it.. most of it was because looking item wouldn’t morph… I put the cotton crown on .. I woke up then..
——-
I probably been thinking about clothes a lot recently- public indecency- getting into avarta and having no clothes and my runnings with police- just hypothetical…

So might have brought up the Harry Potter looking glass.. trying to see my future and the Cotten because the clothes…

——-

Dream with soulmates is probably wishful- but I’d like to think in a alternate world close by we are together- and in touch.. I always don’t believe she’s there in the dream probably because she’s so perfect..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)