Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Paranormal & Supernatural > Ghosts & Hauntings

Old 14-04-2016, 06:42 PM
Knower
Scary stuff. Red glowing eyes would frighten the bejeezus out of me.

My worst experience ever was having my astral body forcibly pulled out of my physical body, into my closet and down through the floor. I could see everything in detail - the carpet fuzzies, my shoes - then what the floor was made of as I began to pass through it. I had to struggle to get back to 'myself' - rather like swimming against a current of water. Absolutely terrifying. This happened in broad daylight while I was relaxing on my bed after a long meditation session. My back was aching from having sat up so long, so I decided to have a little lie-down - was resting in sort of a blank state of mind - feeling floaty and light - starting to sort of float just beyond my body, but in a matter of fact way. Nothing alarming; then I was suddenly snatched, yanked fully out and across the room. I've had sleep paralysis many times; that in between state where your body is asleep but you are fully conscious and awake. This was entirely different. I did not sleep in that room again for three weeks or so. In all honesty, it turned me off of my meditation practices for several years. I still kept it up, but often with a tinge of fear. This was a long time ago (I was around 30) and I no longer have that fear - suspect I was the victim of some kind of prank - maybe some tramp soul thought they'd have a bit of fun at my expense.
Old 21-04-2016, 02:33 PM
Guide
Actually when my any hand below my body while sleeping, I used to get nightmare but that is long ago this thing stopped now. that nightmare may be due to my blood flow stopped and nerves breaking in hand which was under my body. when I to get rid off that nightmare couple time my that hand smashed my face coz no nerve controlled that hand. :)
Old 23-04-2016, 10:47 PM
Pathfinder
Quote:
Originally Posted by pearlswan
So this is something that I just really need to talk about. I know that I first come here to talk more about spirituality and to feel fit in, but my whole life had always been about crazy paranormal stuffs lol. I've experienced the crazy insane things, but idk about you. I want you first to share what's your worst, or maybe best, supernatural experience ever?

My worst spiritual experience was when an angry entity followed me home from a cemetery. I had been leaving flowers on forgotten grave stones but I think I offended it somehow. That night I dreamt of the cemetery - a voice telling me not to return. It awoke with a start and then suddenly something began pulling on my leg - dragging me out of bed.

Most of my paranormal/spiritual experiences are pleasant or interesting. This? Not so much.

Also the time I was journeying and a demon appeared, demanding my soul. I didn't take him seriously, I figured it was some spirit trying to frighten me for a laugh, but then I couldn't pull myself out of the trance. I absolutely could not come back to the physical world. I don't know how long it took me to escape him, but it was quite a battle. He stalked my dreams for some time after. I later on searched his appearance on the internet and discovered his name. I'm prepared next time he approaches.
Old 18-05-2016, 09:26 AM
Experiencer
I wasn't aware of the fact I was eating so little that I've lost 20 kg in 3 months and was underweight. It felt luke dying.
I was on a sofa trying to sleep when I felt really scared and just heard a "boo" and I felt it was made by my entire being . Then I saw myself with long hair in front of me. I got up to look at the spot i was staying on and there was this ghost like gurl looking like me . Probably it was me.
There was also a smell of burning stuff. Maybe I went down to hell.
T

Last edited by dianamadalina : 18-05-2016 at 11:02 AM.
Old 19-05-2016, 06:16 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gracey
I have seen red eyes twice in my life time. The first time I was walking in the dark down a road with trees on both sides. I thought it was an animal up in the tree. Then 2 days later, my husband and I drove past the same area and both of us got extreme pain in the back of the neck where all of our nerves connect. The second time I saw them in my home (about a year later and across town from where I first saw them). They were in my bedroom hovering over my mattress in the dark glowing red. I have always wondered what they were.

It's so nice to know that I'm not the only one who had this experience...
When life gets you down and you think it's no use, when you don't know who you are and you have nothing to lose, just know you have friends who think you're worth the while, and they always tell you "Why worry, just smile."
Old 20-05-2016, 10:06 PM
Guide

I have had sleep paralysis a few times and the first time it happened was the most intense experience of my life. However, one of the creepiest things I experienced was something happening with a friend. I was living with a friend who still… and has… had a history of dating troubled men. At the time I was staying with her she was dating a guy who was addicted to crack. She told me stories about him cancelling dates and being flakey so she drove to his house to confront him and that is how she found out he had a drug problem. She decided to stick around and try to help him and many times she saw crazy things happen and claimed there was a demonic presence around her boyfriend. Well one night she was at home with me instead of with her boyfriend and we always slept in her queen size bed together (best friends since high school and very close). In the middle of the night she started talking in her sleep… except it was not her own voice it was a super low and demonic voice that scared the hell out of me. I woke her up and told her what happened. I don't remember much after that but she has been a very troubled person since and has told me more stories about creepy things happening to her.
Old 21-05-2016, 05:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clio_86
I have had sleep paralysis a few times and the first time it happened was the most intense experience of my life. However, one of the creepiest things I experienced was something happening with a friend. I was living with a friend who still… and has… had a history of dating troubled men. At the time I was staying with her she was dating a guy who was addicted to crack. She told me stories about him cancelling dates and being flakey so she drove to his house to confront him and that is how she found out he had a drug problem. She decided to stick around and try to help him and many times she saw crazy things happen and claimed there was a demonic presence around her boyfriend. Well one night she was at home with me instead of with her boyfriend and we always slept in her queen size bed together (best friends since high school and very close). In the middle of the night she started talking in her sleep… except it was not her own voice it was a super low and demonic voice that scared the hell out of me. I woke her up and told her what happened. I don't remember much after that but she has been a very troubled person since and has told me more stories about creepy things happening to her.
sorry, i offer prayers for your friend and you too.

a creepy experience i can recall was a dream involving being a patient
under the supervision of grey aliens (the 3' tall guys). i awoke and still
felt the energy of them, as if they were on the stairs approaching my room.
i yelled out in a bizarre foreign language, and that was the creepy part.
Old 21-05-2016, 05:59 AM
Master
When I was in a psyche-ward during a horrible break down, I started seeing spiders all over the place, large massive spiders of all kidns of beautiful colors, most were friendly, if not all though once one bit me. Some were the size of TV screens and some were just large enough to fit in your palm. One really distraught and psychotic man had a large spider clinging to his back, it was shadowy and black and had tubs draining something from his spine and head - every time he passed me I'd recede as I could feel some kind of hostility or aggression from him and whatever that thing was on his back.

I'll never forget that.
Old 21-05-2016, 01:30 PM
Master
I had lots of stuff happen as a kid but thought everyone saw it so wasn't scared.

After watching movies and stuff I was I think programmed to find it frightening. The scariest was likely when I was 11 or 12 I was alone watching tv during the day and suddenly there were footsteps running along the wall across from me. Like 6' up the wall very heavy stomps. I left the house and sat outside.

Another time shortly after a woman entered my room when only my stepdad and I were home the lights were off and I was so startled I squeaked out "mom?" Though this woman had way longer hair. She answered yes then came and put her hand on my forehead. I fell asleep at that point. At the time I hadn't heard of reincarnation so a "ghost" lying to me upset me and I decided it was all to scary and shut it all out as "evil" for about 25 years. In retrospect if anyone had ever needed a past life mom to visit it was me. lol I think the movie industry and the church has encouraged us to be afraid when maybe spirit is just trying to help.

When stuff stared coming back after 25 years. I had a span of 3 months where I would wake up with people at the foot of my bed every night. It had happened other times but never every night.

It got to the point I was afraid to go to sleep but in retrospect there was nothing creepy about them except that generally people know not to stand and watch another sleep. I assume if I could see energy during the day so saw these people when they weren't around my bed it wouldn't have been an issue. Maybe a blessing. They oweren't hallucinations either because 1 time when I screamed my husband looked exactly where the guy was and couldn't see him but followed his energy as it went to the right, and another time my husband saw the (not person) but HUGE being and actually was so startled he stood up to protect us.

Again in a detached view none were actually menacing they just were visible when we felt vulnerable. I hope they return and try again and I don't spook because I asked them to stop and they did but what might I have learned from them?

The red eye thing, are you sure they were eyes and not just dots?
I on occasion see red or blue dots of light in my room(floor or walls). I dont know what they are but they have never felt menacing. I kind of like them. If you watch long enough they will move and their patterns of movement are very much like a tiny little life forms just going about their business.

I assume they are every where but we just normally can't see them as they are not quite in our physical reality.
Old 21-05-2016, 06:41 PM
life.love.regret.

Quote:
Originally Posted by H:O:R:A:C:E
sorry, i offer prayers for your friend and you too.

a creepy experience i can recall was a dream involving being a patient
under the supervision of grey aliens (the 3' tall guys). i awoke and still
felt the energy of them, as if they were on the stairs approaching my room.
i yelled out in a bizarre foreign language, and that was the creepy part.

....Dream?