Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 15-11-2011, 08:07 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tinks
It's amazing what is given to us to test our strength. I havn't read all of the posts yet but i will when i have some more time on my hands. I just wanted to say to you that love is capable of overcoming many difficulties. Being trapped is an illusion. We are masters of our own destiny, we can't place that in anothers hands. However the illusion may fool you into believing it is in someone else's hands.

True. If mine and my twins roles were reversed I would destroy everything rather than let a sociopath have their way. Although I have a feeling that that is why I am not the one in her situation. That is her decision to make. I have to admit thought I don't want her to do what I would do. She would lose everything and her family would suffer greatly.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:35 PM
N2AButterfly

Per Tinks, "test our strength" is right. As a female, if I was her, I would cut off ties with you for the time being. [there are usually major obstacles keeping tfs apart -- for growth purposes.] I would toe the line in that relationship, lay low, let the dust settle and gain inner strength. When you set your intention with the universe to leave this relationship and hold that inner vibration come hell or high water, the universe starts opening doors and windows. Right now, and understandably, she is in a victim mentality and that is the vibration she is sending out to the universe, keeping her there. Keeping in touch with you while in her married relationship is more bad karma. The more she resists the relationship, the more he wants it, like a child wanting another child's toy. When it's given to him, he finds on his own he doesn't want it. Just my opinion.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:35 PM
Ascender

I certainly feel your pain through your words but you have to learn to trust that there is a lesson to learn in this experience, even though it may not be obvious to you now. Ask your higher self for some guidance and trust that the universe will help you settle this. Maybe this is the lesson to be learned, to learn to trust and let go of fears...
I have to ask though, why do you write that she would lose everything and her family would suffer greatly? Did you refer to her status, her career, maybe money? Would her family suffer if she broke up with this man? If they truly loved her, they would would stand behind her no matter what, especially if she chose love over manipulation and abuse.
In reality, her status, her career, her reputation is nothing, nothing at all. It's outer form that is meaningless and temporary. Love on the other hand is eternal.
Old 15-11-2011, 08:57 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by N2AButterfly
Per Tinks, "test our strength" is right. As a female, if I was her, I would cut off ties with you for the time being. [there are usually major obstacles keeping tfs apart -- for growth purposes.] I would toe the line in that relationship, lay low, let the dust settle and gain inner strength. When you set your intention with the universe to leave this relationship and hold that inner vibration come hell or high water, the universe starts opening doors and windows. Right now, and understandably, she is in a victim mentality and that is the vibration she is sending out to the universe, keeping her there. Keeping in touch with you while in her married relationship is more bad karma. The more she resists the relationship, the more he wants it, like a child wanting another child's toy. When it's given to him, he finds on his own he doesn't want it. Just my opinion.

She has cut pretty much all ties with me and so have I with her. It is too dangerous for us to have direct contact. As I have said I only contacted him when I knew her life was in danger and the only contact I have made since is to let him know he is still being watched. She isn't in her married relationship anymore though. She is essentially in a hostage situation so I can only see bad karma for him. She is only giving his needs the bare minimum lip service although unfortunately that seems to be enough for him but who knows. I myself convinced her of the need for no contact initially and was hesitant to interfere at all for fear of bad karma. It was just necessary. Thanks for your post.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:06 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Quest
I certainly feel your pain through your words but you have to learn to trust that there is a lesson to learn in this experience, even though it may not be obvious to you now. Ask your higher self for some guidance and trust that the universe will help you settle this. Maybe this is the lesson to be learned, to learn to trust and let go of fears...
I have to ask though, why do you write that she would lose everything and her family would suffer greatly? Did you refer to her status, her career, maybe money? Would her family suffer if she broke up with this man? If they truly loved her, they would would stand behind her no matter what, especially if she chose love over manipulation and abuse.
In reality, her status, her career, her reputation is nothing, nothing at all. It's outer form that is meaningless and temporary. Love on the other hand is eternal.

Those are factors she has to consider but she also has children with that 'man'. There are an awful lot of complicated factors involved and since that is her business I wouldn't go into detail on it. I do trust the Universe will resolve this for us. In fact i feel it deep in my soul. I guess I just need understanding and feedback. Nobody I know in my life can relate to a Twin Flame experience. I have to carry that stuff alone unfortunately which is why I sought out a forum.
Old 15-11-2011, 09:34 PM
SerpentQueen

You can sit there and blame it on her husband and the situation, or you can accept the situation is what it is, and ask if there might be a divine reason for your separated state.

If you cannot have any physical contact with her, if you cannot talk to her on the phone, or email her, why do you think the universe would do that? It is my observation and experience that the universe designs such situations so that the twin flames can develop their ability to connect telepathically, astrally, etc.

Actually it's not the "universe" designing the situation -- it was you and your twin, together. I find it really helps to keep in mind you two designed these obstacles together. You two had a reason for this. You designed circumstances in exactly this manner, for a purpose. A loving purpose.

So ask yourself that... "why would we have chosen this situation?" ... it could very well be as I suggested, to force the two of you into circumstance in which you have no choice but to develop your telepathic connection. It could also be that in another parallel lifetime you *already* tried the option of coming together now, and it backfired somehow. For example, perhaps you got together and were so consumed by your budding relationship that you neglected your parental duties, and your child suffered? It could be anything. But you two plotted and planned it all this way, for a reason.
Old 15-11-2011, 10:21 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
You can sit there and blame it on her husband and the situation, or you can accept the situation is what it is, and ask if there might be a divine reason for your separated state.

If you cannot have any physical contact with her, if you cannot talk to her on the phone, or email her, why do you think the universe would do that? It is my observation and experience that the universe designs such situations so that the twin flames can develop their ability to connect telepathically, astrally, etc.

Actually it's not the "universe" designing the situation -- it was you and your twin, together. I find it really helps to keep in mind you two designed these obstacles together. You two had a reason for this. You designed circumstances in exactly this manner, for a purpose. A loving purpose.

So ask yourself that... "why would we have chosen this situation?" ... it could very well be as I suggested, to force the two of you into circumstance in which you have no choice but to develop your telepathic connection. It could also be that in another parallel lifetime you *already* tried the option of coming together now, and it backfired somehow. For example, perhaps you got together and were so consumed by your budding relationship that you neglected your parental duties, and your child suffered? It could be anything. But you two plotted and planned it all this way, for a reason.

I have to admit there is a lot about this situation that seems to be a culmination of our experiences and personality types but I will continue to blame that weirdo. He is in our way and this situation is entirely his doing. He can take responsibility for that. My part in it is the decisions I have made based on the situation as it developed. Indeed the one time that I feel I made a genuine misstep was when I ignored my gut instinct in regards to one thing but luckily no long term damage was done and the lesson was learnt. My child was and is a concern of mine and indeed is the largest issue on my side of things. I have thought about the possibility that I may of put my twin before my child and have considered that from my perspective that could possibly be the reason we are not together presently. Still I am a moral person and it galls me to see a crime being perpetrated on someone I care about. Still that stuff is out of my hands presently unfortunately and this situation does have a feeling of being exactly what it is supposed to be. Both myself and my twin have had dreams and visions of each other since childhood and she is a few years older than me. Not a noticable gap but she had visions of me before I was even born and I always saw her dressed as she was when we first met last year so it does seem to have been predetermined. Still I dont see why I should excuse his behaviour based on that. If I did then there is no free will in this life only beforehand and if that was true then there would be no point to life really. I am just trying to do the best I can in a bad situation although it would be nice to know for certain I am doing the right thing. My instincts tell me I am and I only seem to trip up when I dont follow them. Maybe that is the answer for me for now. This situation could be like this for another twenty days or twenty years unfortunately. I dont know. Perhaps it is that uncertainty that has compelled me to seek some acceptance from within myself because it sure isnt going to come from outside and I want to have some quality of life in the interim. Thanks for your post.

I am getting much food for thought here. To everyone that has posted - Thank you.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:06 PM
SerpentQueen

Quote:
Originally Posted by jim78
I have to admit there is a lot about this situation that seems to be a culmination of our experiences and personality types but I will continue to blame that weirdo. He is in our way and this situation is entirely his doing. He can take responsibility for that. My part in it is the decisions I have made based on the situation as it developed. Indeed the one time that I feel I made a genuine misstep was when I ignored my gut instinct in regards to one thing but luckily no long term damage was done and the lesson was learnt. My child was and is a concern of mine and indeed is the largest issue on my side of things. I have thought about the possibility that I may of put my twin before my child and have considered that from my perspective that could possibly be the reason we are not together presently. Still I am a moral person and it galls me to see a crime being perpetrated on someone I care about. Still that stuff is out of my hands presently unfortunately and this situation does have a feeling of being exactly what it is supposed to be. Both myself and my twin have had dreams and visions of each other since childhood and she is a few years older than me. Not a noticable gap but she had visions of me before I was even born and I always saw her dressed as she was when we first met last year so it does seem to have been predetermined. Still I dont see why I should excuse his behaviour based on that. If I did then there is no free will in this life only beforehand and if that was true then there would be no point to life really. I am just trying to do the best I can in a bad situation although it would be nice to know for certain I am doing the right thing. My instincts tell me I am and I only seem to trip up when I dont follow them. Maybe that is the answer for me for now. This situation could be like this for another twenty days or twenty years unfortunately. I dont know. Perhaps it is that uncertainty that has compelled me to seek some acceptance from within myself because it sure isnt going to come from outside and I want to have some quality of life in the interim. Thanks for your post.

I am getting much food for thought here. To everyone that has posted - Thank you.

I never said to excuse his behavior. As for free will, there is no such thing.

Okay I should explain myself better. I am not as eloquent as others, so bear with me on this....

There is no such thing as time. There is only Now. You and your twin flame are already together and always have been -- just not in this dimension. In another dimension, one without form, time, space. You are eternal beings and lovers, but it gets boring, so you have created this 3D reality as your lover's playground and on this stage you create endless dramas for your entertainment. These dramas go on all at once (past, present, future and parallel). You can do that together because you are infinite beings.

But I am talking to Jim78, the person typing on this forum and living out this current reality in which there is the illusion of linear time which goes forward, and in which, you feel you have "free will." So to understand this, to wrap your finite, non-eternal mind around it, try this simple exercise: imagine that time actually flows backwards, not forwards... imagine, you and your twin are already together. And you are creating this lifetime in reverse... all moves made on the chess board of this timeline must be considered because it's already a "done deal" and the story ends with you two reunited.

For fun you give each other the "illusion" of free will, and from your lover's nest in the formless dimension you watch and laugh at your foibles and fumbles. But it's all done with LOVE. Every move. Every separation.

For some, it may turn out that the tragic separation was conspired simply because, deep down, well... absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder, and the "reward" is much sweeter the more difficult the obstacles to overcome.

You describe her husband in a way that makes him sound like he has no soul. It's possible. It's possible he is but a pawn you two placed on your very own chess game.

It's also possible as infinite, eternal, formless beings you and your twin have created her husband -- that he is a soul fragment of you both, if you like. We are all connected, none of us are separate. Do you believe this, or do you not? If it is true, her husband is you, and her. As am I an aspect of you both as well.

Welcome to the rabbit hole. It goes deep.
Old 15-11-2011, 11:54 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerpentQueen
I never said to excuse his behavior. As for free will, there is no such thing.

Okay I should explain myself better. I am not as eloquent as others, so bear with me on this....

There is no such thing as time. There is only Now. You and your twin flame are already together and always have been -- just not in this dimension. In another dimension, one without form, time, space. You are eternal beings and lovers, but it gets boring, so you have created this 3D reality as your lover's playground and on this stage you create endless dramas for your entertainment. These dramas go on all at once (past, present, future and parallel). You can do that together because you are infinite beings.

But I am talking to Jim78, the person typing on this forum and living out this current reality in which there is the illusion of linear time which goes forward, and in which, you feel you have "free will." So to understand this, to wrap your finite, non-eternal mind around it, try this simple exercise: imagine that time actually flows backwards, not forwards... imagine, you and your twin are already together. And you are creating this lifetime in reverse... all moves made on the chess board of this timeline must be considered because it's already a "done deal" and the story ends with you two reunited.

For fun you give each other the "illusion" of free will, and from your lover's nest in the formless dimension you watch and laugh at your foibles and fumbles. But it's all done with LOVE. Every move. Every separation.

For some, it may turn out that the tragic separation was conspired simply because, deep down, well... absence does indeed make the heart grow fonder, and the "reward" is much sweeter the more difficult the obstacles to overcome.

You describe her husband in a way that makes him sound like he has no soul. It's possible. It's possible he is but a pawn you two placed on your very own chess game.

It's also possible as infinite, eternal, formless beings you and your twin have created her husband -- that he is a soul fragment of you both, if you like. We are all connected, none of us are separate. Do you believe this, or do you not? If it is true, her husband is you, and her. As am I an aspect of you both as well.

Welcome to the rabbit hole. It goes deep.

Dont you mean that there is no free will in three dimensions. If we did indeed set this up for our amusement then at some point before birth we made that decision thus that is free will. Also in terms of the choices I have been given in this situation I have had no free will as such that I have been concious of from the beginning because who I essentially am determined my choices thus for me there was no choice outside of the decisions I have made because who I am made no other choices possible. Also if me and her are off somewhere sitting on a cloud or whatever looking at all of this going on why would we find it amusing unless our life on Earth contained elements we could not predict? After all a film is never as funny as the first time you see it. If we are amused by our fumblings even though we already know what they will be then we must be easily amused. Personally I would find more amusement in the unpredictable so free will would be an essential element for any little game I would care to indulge in.

Also time does exist. It is the perception of now in at least four dimensions that is experienced as a constant present and total perception thus we perceive time as non existent when in fact it is simply a property of this Universe. I agree however that beyond this Universe it is not a necessary element.

Also I see her pet weirdo as souless because for him there is nothing beyond the material and no conscience to speak of. I also have perceived him to be a random interloper that was not a part of our plan. A bumbler with no conception that he cannot break our bond. He is certainly not an element of either of us. If we created him then we are responsible for deaths he has arranged to happen and all the other evils he has committed throughout his life.

I know we are all part of a greater conciousness but the notion that this existence and its intricacies is designed for our eternal amusement is frankly ridiculous. Amusement comes with a certain random happenstance and thus requires an element of free will.

It seems to me anyone that is that dismissive of life experience is somebody who has cut themselves off at the knees. Without my experiences I would not have arrived at the self awareness that I have and without that awareness I would have no room for spiritual exploration in this life.

I agree many elements of my life are certainly predetermined but predetermination without choice becomes null and void unless one likes to play a rigged game and whether here or skipping across pink clouds out there in evermore I am simply not the kind of spirit to be wasting my time on that nonsense.
Old 16-11-2011, 12:42 AM
Master
with my kids dad , it was so hard to break away he was vile at times , even when we split i was fiorced to stay within a relationship just to please everyone else , my twin worried for my safety and i worried for his , as my ex threatened to kill him and hurt him badly , this was a huge block for us , ibn the end i had past life regression , and that showed me the same situation as i have now , how i fell in love but stayed with a bully , fearful of what he would do , because in these past lives he had killed me or my twin or both , we carried those feelings over into this life , she has to break that cycle if this is the case and follow her heart not her mind . .

Faith is to believe what you do not see; the reward of this faith is to see what you believe.”