Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 21-07-2021, 09:25 AM
Master
Day Out of Time, Lion's Gate, Full Moon

We got a number of big things coming up energetically!!

24 July - Full Moon in Aquarius The energies of this moon are already building up as it's only a few days away. Full moon is around 4 in the morning CET, meaning EDT will be around 10pm on the 23rd.

25 July - Day Outside of Time The beginning of the new year. Because of the 13 moon calendar there's 1 day left over, which is this day. It keeps the lunar and solar calendars in sync.
There's much more to it though, and you can read all about it and the energy meaning here:
https://www.crystalinks.com/dayoutof...ldNF7a-VqciJvw

8 August - the Lion's Gate portal, the biggest portal of the year.
Its build-up can usually be felt from the Day Outside of Time, but this year we get stronger/more high energies coming in and it already started building up at the Summer Solstice.
Starting at the Day Outside of Time, Sirius will rise with the sun. Our Sun is more the physical sun, Sirius is more the spiritual sun. So its energy & light touches upon entirely different things, allowing you to develop and grow spiritually.
Some years the Lion's Gate energies can have an immense impact, from feeling tired, brainfog, no energy etc. but other years it feels fine.
I take it this depends on how far you've come already with what's playing in the incoming energies.
After the 8th the portal slowly closes, which takes until approx. mid-August.
Old 22-07-2021, 04:54 PM
Master
Last night the waxing moon was gorgeous! Today is clear as well, so i think I will be able to see her later on.
I am affected by it, not in a pleasant way. Brainfog, not much energy, but at least I'm not having every joint in my body ache, yet.
Old 22-07-2021, 10:02 PM
Master
Thank you for the update! For some reason, I truly look forward to Lions gate, just like solstice!
Old 22-07-2021, 10:11 PM
Master
You're welcome, Anala!
I'm looking forward to it as well, and did too with the Solstice in June :) In a way I'm quite curious.

I connected to the waxing moon earlier, it was gorgeous! As it rose it was a pink-salmon, so beautiful!!
I made a wonderful photo, just with my phone
Old 22-07-2021, 10:15 PM
Master
I saw the salmon waxing moon also. My photos of moons are soooo small. lol

I might try to catch this one!
Old 22-07-2021, 10:34 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
I saw the salmon waxing moon also. My photos of moons are soooo small. lol

I might try to catch this one!
It isn't easy, hihi. Biggest problem is holding the danged phone still as I use night modus and then it takes some 10 secs or so to finish. Some months it doesn't work, other times it seems to go great. Usually only 1x though. Same now... tried a few more photos, same circumstances of light and settings... nothing really good.

Oops... that exploded....
Tried to reduce size and upload again, didn't work. I'll try again tomorrow, gotta go sleep... It's late!!
Old 22-07-2021, 10:37 PM
Master
double message
Old 23-07-2021, 12:02 AM
Master
FairyCrystal, nice picture! You give me hope.

I need to look for the night mode and maybe use a stand. I do not think I can hold still for 10 seconds.
Old 23-07-2021, 08:43 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Anala
FairyCrystal, nice picture! You give me hope.

I need to look for the night mode and maybe use a stand. I do not think I can hold still for 10 seconds.
There's no way I can hold still for that long either... I rest the phone against the window
But oddly enough I can only get one good picture, sometimes none. No idea why, I guess at times I wobble a wee bit more than other times?

I use night modus, then zoom in as much as possible, which is 5x. It's still far away but rather clear. I crop the photo :)

Old 23-07-2021, 01:13 PM
Master
That is beautiful! I searched night mode for my phone/camera and I am a few generations too far behind. I might try a regular camera tonight.