Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 18-07-2021, 09:00 AM
Master
I've been there, after discovering Abraham Hicks and watching workshops of it on YouTube for days on end for weeks, months! (I don't work, so I can watch something for hours and hours). I was hooked!
And then I noticed I was on such a high vibration nothing could get me off. Nothing!
Wherever I went I lit people up, everyone looked happy -at least in that moment. I saw and felt how this works when you are so positive. You really touch other people!
I felt great, my body did too, I believe I had little health issues then.

One day out for a walk I realised everything looked clearer and colours looked brighter?! Of everything. Houses, trees, everything. It was like a very thin veil had been pulled off the world, a veil you normally don't even know is there. The most amazing thing, and SO beautiful!! It made my heart swell with gratefulness.

Everything worked out for me, parking spaces, empty row of seats to myself in an airplane etc.
But then there was something that could get me off my high vibe: I fell out with my youngest and it hit me to the core. I fell down in vibration so hard, very unpleasant.

I've not been able to get back to that level. Not yet.
I don't see how it has to do with acceptance though. It's about you being in alignment with you. And the gratefulness that comes with that. Not the superficial 3D grateful. The REAL grateful that flows from the heart & soul.
That's basically what it's about. But you cannot force it back. That's pinching it off.

The best thing to do in my opinion...start telling a different story, dump all negative stuff from it, just good things. Do focus wheels, which again is focusing on the positive, what makes your heart sing. Shifting your perspective that way until you feel better, good, excellent!
And if there is an issue that needs resolving, do that so it isn't nagging in the back of your mind.
Like for me, I think there's still some unresolved stuff concerning me and my girl. That's too deep and big a thing for me to not do something about.

So far I've had moments or days, but not a solid block of months where nothing could get me off it like back then.
Old 18-07-2021, 06:00 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
Once you dig deep to always know the truth runs deep in you with all external matters you only have to shift inwardly and work with what is in you getting attention.

To go beyond surface stuff, you innate just knows. It’s all loving no matter what is.

I think you summed it up higher self does know the truth. But the physical body with all of it's wants and needs or the "ego" self relies on instinct...so of course, it's going to serve up thoughts that dont jibe with higher self. Why am I still listening to this clown? it has basically taken over and convinced me that my spiritual self is not necessary or nonexistent.

And I love the way you say go beyond the surface. Because that's so true! Once you get so far into your spiritual path, things are revealed to you (lessons) that you must never forget if you want to continue advancing. I've forgotten some of my lessons and am acting from a lower place.

I'm going to have to say that I really appreciate this and this forum has such great writers! Conveying such abstract concepts is so difficult and everyone does such a fine job here.

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒
si vales valeo
Old 18-07-2021, 06:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
And then I noticed I was on such a high vibration nothing could get me off. Nothing!
Wherever I went I lit people up, everyone looked happy -at least in that moment. I saw and felt how this works when you are so positive.

This exactly. I miss that "high on life" feeling my friends used to tell me I am high on life. Lol, on another note...I'm sorry that you're having those issues with your youngest. I would have to agree that similarly when I'm having trouble with those who are close to me that it's even more difficult to feel so worthy of such an inner joy.

The thing I miss the most about it was being able to truly live peacefully. It's amazing what a mindset will do for not just yourself but others around you. At the same time, they are not in the same path as you, and you can only truly control one will... your own. This is likely why we're both struggling since I have falling outs so often with friends and family that I'm basically the Hermit tarot card now. That's the main reason for my post. I'm obviously doing something wrong

⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒ ⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒⭒
si vales valeo
Old 18-07-2021, 06:34 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOracle
Easier said than done, but I will give you credit. I feel that I've already come to this conclusion, and I don't quite get how to do that.
I agree - easier said than done. You may find it helpful to read Byron Katie, perhaps Loving What Is. She provides useful ways to accept the reality of whatever is in each moment.

Peace
Old 18-07-2021, 06:34 PM
Master
I see it more positively.
Okay, I've lost that non-stop high vibe, but I still have moments, days, that I do feel that way, not with the colours and brightness, I think that takes a bit of a longer time of non-stop very high vibing.
And I am always very very sensitive to energies that are whizzing around, I'm talking about more collective energies. And since last year there's a lot of chaos, frustration, anger, and so on, right? I do not follow news but you can still feel it, notice it, and of course I cannot get away from what's going on 100%.

But... since I lost that high vibe early 2016... a lot has happened that was totally great, in spite of that dip.
One of which was getting my first book published, then my 2nd, starting giving courses to women (in groups), and also other, smaller things.

I think dipping like that is in a way part of the process of growth. And the beauty is... I never 'fall' back as far as I was before.
What I've learnt and felt and gained during that period is not lost! It is actually propelling me further on my path, exploring new things, learning new things etc. that I could've not learnt had I not gotten to that high vibration.
The higher understanding of things is what that is I think. No way is that lost!!

That even helped me cope and totally accept and be okay with my dad passing over early 2016, shortly after I had that dip. I had always thought I'd be devastated for life if my dad went over. I wasn't, I ain't. It hurt, yes.
But I grieved, at the same time was fine because of what I know. I've felt his presence, seen him (not literally) when tuning in, sometimes here in my room, sometimes at his former house and with his wife, etc.

Knowing how to raise your vibration, understanding things etc... none of that is lost and is very helpful!

So in that sense... yes, sometimes I long for that feeling again, but I also now it is within me and up to me to get there, and since I've done it once, I can do it again.
At the same time I am happy. Not non-stop, I also get affected by things. But mostly I am happy.
Old 19-07-2021, 12:32 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by iamthat
You may find it helpful to read Byron Katie, perhaps Loving What Is.
Thank you! I will check it out!! I have started Abraham Hicks at Miss Hepburn's suggestion, and the videos have been super helpful bringing this stuff back into focus. It sort of validates the "correct" way of thinking for my personal brain

si vales valeo
Old 19-07-2021, 12:43 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
And I am always very very sensitive to energies that are whizzing around, I'm talking about more collective energies. And since last year there's a lot of chaos, frustration, anger, and so on, right? I do not follow news but you can still feel it, notice it, and of course I cannot get away from what's going on 100%.

100% with you on this! That vibe outside is tough to escape sometimes...but I can definitely feel more grateful knowing that I am minimally affected in comparison to others. I will say though, my SO is currently stuck out of the country and has been since March 2020. That does not help
Quote:
One of which was getting my first book published, then my 2nd, starting giving courses to women (in groups), and also other, smaller things.
Those things really help and maybe all part of the journey--it is telling to know that what you value most is those people in your life who are irreplaceable.
Quote:
I've felt his presence, seen him (not literally) when tuning in, sometimes here in my room, sometimes at his former house and with his wife, etc.
This in itself is a blessing to experience I'm sure :) and maybe not something you would have been able to do otherwise is feel acceptance enough to fully let this run through you or sense him again.

si vales valeo
Old 19-07-2021, 01:28 AM
Master
I think it all boils down to truth of what is, rather than the higher self taking over the lower self. Through process it’s a sorting, rearranging process. Everything comes up that is no longer required in that process. So all of you matters in the bigger picture of you.

It becomes more effortless in your being the more integrated you become. I’m living more from my balanced state. I know the truth, feel it and see it as myself. When you get it from an inward self reflective process, the nature of what is outside you is just what it is. Nothing really impedes you once your aware of yourself. It’s just a little shift of moving through open and aware of what is. Letting others be as they are.

So just being observant, noticing what seems attention in you can be the difference between continual ‘stuck in that same process’ to moving forward more complete and aware next time. Like end it in you with full attention.
Let everything arising be noticed without distraction.

The present moment with full attention is not about lessons or what’s right or wrong. It’s just full attention to what is in you seeking you.

All of you will seek to be noticed. So disregarding something will eventually bring you back to build awareness of you as that piece.
Old 24-07-2021, 03:56 AM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustBe
I think it all boils down to truth of what is, rather than the higher self taking over the lower self.
The present moment with full attention is not about lessons or what’s right or wrong. It’s just full attention to what is in you seeking you.
All of you will seek to be noticed. So disregarding something will eventually bring you back to build awareness of you as that piece.
This is such a great way of looking at it--thank you! It makes it a much easier process to understand it this way. Because I mostly take things as a lesson or some sort of continuous invalidation of my efforts. But by seeing these reoccurring situations as a building of awareness around something that seeks to be noticed or I have attracted into my life, it makes much more sense! This means the reminder is not about higher and lower self, it's about understanding how what I really want manifests on the surface but I hesitate to react to it properly; therefore it keeps coming up as a reminder that I may want to change direction.

Ya'll are great at putting this stuff into words

si vales valeo