Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Religions & Faiths > Christianity

Old 16-02-2021, 09:50 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I think you are unto something, I think all those who have seen God face have seen a manifestation of God, a vision of God, a representation of God. In my opinion, it's the same thing, except that you don't see God's truest form ( I don't think God has a true form ) but one of many.

I've read many NDE and people have seen God either as a Light or sometimes having the form of a human being, which many identify with Jesus, the Christ.

I myself saw what I call the "Inner Sun", to me that was the closest I ever got to God from a human perspective, a ball of golden white Light that was emanating Light from itself and it was not bad to the eyes, in fact, it was warm and peaceful. I've been asking to see it again...
Yes though who gave these people these visions, what were the intentions of these vision. Did these visions come from a truthful loving souce.

What does all biblical scripture say about the many unloving beings that will come in the name of the entire Christ entity.
Old 16-02-2021, 09:52 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by sky123
Seen through the Divine rather than the Human Spirit....
No one can see through the divine, untill they have received sufficient quantities of the christ essence.

No one can perceive the almighty Christ entity, untill they have received sufficient quantities of the christ essence.
Old 16-02-2021, 09:57 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
I know, right? So we can chose what we personally want to, I guess...
from all the contradictions...I know which ones I chose.

Ha, And yet Jacob lived ---he saw God with his Inner Eye, 'If thine eye be single...' in Luke ...not the external eyeballs.
Maybe I should have mentioned that?
Have you seventh sphere soul condition, of which is of the Holy Kingdom. If you have, you can perceive the mind of the almighty Christ entity.

Though, of the seventh sphere soul condition, you would still struggle to have any kind of perception of the Heavenly Father Christ entity. Even after 15th sphere soul quality conditions. You would still struggle.
Old 16-02-2021, 10:02 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Only a glimpses of God's manifestation changes you forever, hence why like almost all people who had a positive NDE suffer an incredible change.

God is the greatest of the greatest of the greatest, there's nothing greater than God.
Yes though, the glimpse is not a vision so to speak.

A glimpse has to be an inflowing of a portion of his very essence.
Old 16-02-2021, 10:02 PM
Master

A person of the highest spiritual radiance, of soul quality, OF the sixth "natural spiritual Heavenly sphere", does not perceive the almighty Christ entity. It is impossible. As they have not received sufficient quantities of the christ essence.
And it should be noted, that is said that those in the sixth sphere, more than likely will "linger/reside" in a sixth sphere condition & location for many many thousands of years or even an eternal kind of time. Untill such a time, that they can be gotten through to by a person of the Holy Kingdom.
It is because the individual becomes of mind, exactly as they think.
So if they have spent many thousands of yrs developing in thought & soul Condition of an intellectual kind, then they become very lovely, radiant of the soul kind, though they will not be of the Christ holy essence, because they have not desired for it. So they will not perceive the almighty.

Now also, we are of the lowest radiance of the first sphere condition, and we are not of the Holy Kingdom, soul condition.
And we can not perceive the almighty Christ entity.
If an earthly individual believes that they see visions of the almighty Christ entity, then those visions are deception.

An individual has to have received a very sufficient quantity of the Heavenly Father Christ entities very essence, to perceive the almighty.
An individual in the least requires a seventh sphere soul condition, in order to even remotely perceive the almighty Christ entity.

Last edited by neil : 16-02-2021 at 11:48 PM.
Old 17-02-2021, 12:40 AM
AbodhiSky

Quote:
Originally Posted by jojo50

I hope this explained why we know from scriptures that NO man except for Jesus could say...I have seen the actual Face of God. peace

you explained that really well, thanks!
Old 17-02-2021, 12:49 AM
Master

Maybe this is over the forums allowable quantity of words quotable.
Though Miss Hepburn knows that the Padgett Messages are a free gift to one & all, & are allowed to be freely copy pasted/quoted/passed around etc.

Quote.
“I am here, Jesus – you are in a better condition tonight and I will continue my messages.
‘God is a God of love, and no man can come to Him, unless he receives the Love of the Father in his soul.’ As men are by nature sinful and inclined to error and the violation of God’s laws, they can be redeemed from that sin only by obtaining this Love; and that can be obtained only through prayer and faith in the willinness of God to bestow this Love upon whomsoever may ask for it. I do not mean that there must be formal prayers or compliance with any church creeds or dogmas; but the prayer that is efficacious is that which emanates from the soul and earnest aspirations of a man. So let men know, that unless they have the real soul longings for this Love, it will not be given to them – no mere intellectual desires will suffice. The intellect is not that faculty in man that unites him to God. Only the soul is made in the likeness of the Father, and unless this likeness is perfected by a filling of the soul with the Divine Love of the Father, the likeness is never complete.
😊
Old 17-02-2021, 12:58 AM
AbodhiSky

we see monsters and cartoon characters and unicorns in dreams. we see faces in clouds or in pieces of toast. none of these are real things we are seeing. if you believe in something strong enough, you brain will visualize it, make it appear to you. watch any hypnotist show, people see things that don't exist except in their own minds. i saw a hypnotist show once and the hypnotist told those hypnotized that the audience was naked, everyone hypnotized thought they saw naked people that did not exist.

i have no doubt people have seen jesus and all kinds of religious figures, even god, but none of these visions are real to me. god is not human neither is jesus anymore. god has no face, neither does jesus. you need a human body to have a face. just my opinion

i experienced something i believe to be god and it did not have a human body or a face. the aspects of god like awareness and intelligence far outweigh any visual thing like a face, to me anyway. that's trying to reduce something too vast to fathom to a simple human part of external anatomy. eyes. nose, mouth, yea we don't have those after death
Old 17-02-2021, 01:19 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by neil
Maybe this is over the forums allowable quantity of words quotable.
Though Miss Hepburn knows that the Padgett Messages are a free gift to one & all, & are allowed to be freely copy pasted/quoted/passed around etc.

Quote.
“I am here, Jesus – you are in a better condition tonight and I will continue my messages.
‘God is a God of love, and no man can come to Him, unless he receives the Love of the Father in his soul.’ As men are by nature sinful and inclined to error and the violation of God’s laws, they can be redeemed from that sin only by obtaining this Love; and that can be obtained only through prayer and faith in the willingness of God to bestow this Love upon whomsoever may ask for it.
I do not mean that there must be formal prayers or compliance with any church creeds or dogmas; but the prayer that is efficacious is that which emanates from the soul and earnest aspirations of a man.
So let men know, that unless they have the real soul longings for this Love, it will not be given to them – no mere intellectual desires will suffice. The intellect is not that faculty in man that unites him to God. Only the soul is made in the likeness of the Father, and unless this likeness is perfected by a filling of the soul with the Divine Love of the Father, the likeness is never complete.
😊
" ... the prayer that ... emanates from the soul and earnest aspirations of a man. So let men know:
That unless they have the real soul longings for this Love,
it will not be given to them...
"

I know this to be true. Oh my, do I ever.
However, let's not be guilty of taking this off topic.

I think because there are SO many contradictions on this matter of seeing God's face...we each have to chose which direction to chose for ourselves.
That is...
1. to seek the face of God
Or
2. not seek it,
bowing to 'other' words in the Bible.

As I said, I know which words I chose.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 17-02-2021, 01:34 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AbodhiSky
god has no face, neither does jesus. you need a human body to have a face. just my opinion

i experienced something i believe to be god and it did not have a human body or a face.
Do you, tho? Don't spirits or those in the astral that do not have flesh and blood bodies still have faces?
(Btw, my dog has a face and isn't human....but I know what you meant.) ;)

Doesn't Jesus still come to many during their NDE's?
They see his face.
Or
Could the word face be the human word used for 'seeing God - the radiant Light that is God' ?
So a nose would have nothing to do with it, if that is the case.

Just as: was there really a burning bush? Or was that the best way to describe what he was seeing as best he could?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru