Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 05-07-2021, 08:21 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by GlitterRose
There are a variety of names for them.

I would call them archons.

Once it is known that you can see, more will come.

Don't be enamored by the phenomena...you want to be rid of it.

And yes, they are not human and never were.

I've been thinking about it a lot, there are so many questions I have and now I'm terrified.

It's making me want to leave spirituality. I've only been into it for a month, and there are people all over (even off this forum) saying I'm an old soul, an indigo child, have access to higher consciousness, have a really strong connection with the spiritual realm blah blah blah....it's not what I was expecting to see so soon...I feel powerless.

I don't even know who I really am. Am I a spirit who decided to come back down to the physical realm, to be challenged by an overbearing Christian father? Am I more a knowledgable spirit than I think I am? I don't know, and I'm very scared...

Do you mean the constructors of the physical universe? Why do I wanna be rid of it?
Old 05-07-2021, 08:34 PM
Experiencer

You want to be rid of the phenomena because it isn't benign.

You don't have to feel powerless, because you aren't.

Some people buy into the idea that we all choose all the terrible things that happen to us here.

I don't.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:39 PM
Pathfinder

Tell me more about it please. I need to know what it is, what I did, and how to find peace. I was reading about the new age of aquarius off of the mayan calendar, and was excited for what the upcoming years have in store, but this sounds evil and scary.

How am I not powerless? How can I fight off these evil spirits when they come around?

Quote:
Some people buy into the idea that we all choose all the terrible things that happen to us here.

I don't.

I'm confused by this part :\
Old 05-07-2021, 08:43 PM
Experiencer

There are powers that want to keep us from learning our spiritual heritage.

They would like for us to remain entrapped here, lifetime after lifetime.

We don't have to be.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:47 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
There are powers that want to keep us from learning our spiritual heritage.

They would like for us to remain entrapped here, lifetime after lifetime.

We don't have to be.

You love to be cryptic dont you?

Should we fight the powers?

From my understanding, we die, and stay in the astral realm (spirit realm) for as long as we choose, before reincarnating. Not being trapped here by spirits.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:55 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Originally Posted by LindzeeTheLost
Tell me more about it please. I need to know what it is, what I did, and how to find peace. I was reading about the new age of aquarius off of the mayan calendar, and was excited for what the upcoming years have in store, but this sounds evil and scary.

How am I not powerless? How can I fight off these evil spirits when they come around?

I'm confused by this part :\

We all have a divine spark within us that can be kindled.

If you understand this, you know that you hold a power they do not.

The bit you don't understand was about your question...did you choose to return to suffer at the hands of your father...I don't believe that we choose the evils of the world.

There are forces that work to try and keep us from understanding our spiritual heritage. They want to keep us entrapped here, returning lifetime after lifetime so that they can play with us (much like an ant farm).

I gave you a banishment tool (LBRP) and a meditation {Middle Pillar) that you can use to scrub away anything nefarious and to bring everything back into balance.

Once it is back in balance, you can work on bringing in the positive.
Old 05-07-2021, 08:59 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
We all have a divine spark within us that can be kindled.

If you understand this, you know that you hold a power they do not.

The bit you don't understand was about your question...did you choose to return to suffer at the hands of your father...I don't believe that we choose the evils of the world.

There are forces that work to try and keep us from understanding our spiritual heritage. They want to keep us entrapped here, returning lifetime after lifetime so that they can play with us (much like an ant farm).

I gave you a banishment tool (LBRP) and a meditation {Middle Pillar) that you can use to scrub away anything nefarious and to bring everything back into balance.

Once it is back in balance, you can work on bringing in the positive.

Well thank you for everything. You have been in this area for a long time, and are certainly very knowledgeable. I appreciate your help, and I will try these tonight.

Thank you for your wisdom :)

Cheers,
Lindzee
Old 05-07-2021, 09:08 PM
Experiencer

Quote:
Well thank you for everything. You have been in this area for a long time, and are certainly very knowledgeable. I appreciate your help, and I will try these tonight.

Thank you for your wisdom :)

Cheers,
Lindzee

We're all learning.

The important thing is not to abandon your spiritual path.

That's exactly what they try to get people to do.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:10 PM
Ascender
Quote:
I agree, I love nature so much. I cant get enough of it! I will sometimes ask plants for wisdom, and I often get some good insight from them.
You rock! Most people would do anything to get there!

Quote:
I'm a bit confused about the astral plane not being for me. If I have access to a high consciencness, then how do I get there (if it's a place) and what is there?
Well ... let's say that you need to explain something you've seen, and it is quite complex to express in words.
Intuitively, you will form an image in your mind to visualize what you need to explain. That image will be in the mental plane and will be accessible for everyone, in the form of a clear intuition.

Basically it's a "place" where you can create and share your ideas, it's where currents of ideas are shared. This explains why many discoveries are made at the same time in different places on the planet, it's just that some people get those intuitions without really knowing where it comes from.

This may also explain why you are on this forum ;)

No need to worry about your thoughts or intuitions, just live! Go wander in nature, have fun, things happen by themselves!
I have myself no clue how far I broadcast or receive ideas.
But, as I understand, the dreamy world of the astral plane is much less interesting, and much more egocentric.
Old 05-07-2021, 09:12 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
We're all learning.

The important thing is not to abandon your spiritual path.

That's exactly what they try to get people to do.

I will continue down this path, to help make the world a better place, and help myself become a better person.

If what everyone is saying about me is true (old soul, indigo, strong connection with mental plane, and spiritual realm) then I feel I have an obligation to go as deep as the rabbit hole goes.

Who knows, maybe I can help manifest the new age of aquarius. I feel that if I truely have a more potent spiritual connection than most, I should be using it to help fight against these archons or whatever they are...