Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Old 01-07-2021, 11:46 AM
Ascender

the"I"

An offering.

The cause and consequence process of existence is bringing us ever closer to the realisation that the "I" is a form of false per/miscon. ception.

Through the ages many have tried to guide us as best they were able according to the prevailing culture/s and understanding within which they necessarily functioned.

They have not failed--it is just that the task was huge, our interdendence not recognised, our willingness and understanding too small--.

Now the nature/picture of our own evolutionary dance becomes clear.

And the choice to walk into the picture to consciously join the dance and become dancers remains ours.
Old 02-07-2021, 04:29 AM
Master

dance

Quote:
Originally Posted by weareunity

And the choice to walk into the picture to consciously join the dance and become dancers remains ours.
Dance is of different variety not exactly choreographed , practiced and not always to the tune one is favorable .
Old 02-07-2021, 04:43 AM
Master
I danced myself right out the womb
I danced myself right out the womb
Is it strange to dance so soon?
I danced myself right out the womb : Marc Bolan

Why stop dancing ?.
Old 03-07-2021, 10:25 AM
Administrator
i like it Psychoslice

Namaste