Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 29-06-2021, 03:27 AM
traceyacey12

how does alignment work?

How does alignment work? how do you come across the right person at the right time or the right situation (work, for example) at the right time?

thanks a lot for your help :)
Old 30-06-2021, 09:50 AM
Guide
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by traceyacey12
How does alignment work? how do you come across the right person at the right time or the right situation (work, for example) at the right time?

You are enquiring about the dynamics of destiny? Wow...good luck with that!
Old 30-06-2021, 01:56 PM
Quote:
How does alignment work? how do you come across the right person at the right time or
the right situation (work, for example) at the right time?
Hmm, my input would be believe.
I honestly believe that if I need or want something it just happens or comes to me.*
It's a bit more than believing, tho ...MY thing comes from
rock solid belief that my Father / God adores me like I am His little princess and He wants me to be happy....that's a bit Christian and not for everybody....I got all this from the New Testament ---Believe, ask, receive, do not worry and many many
other verses (Ask and know that you already have it, stuff like that...way before the words Law of Attraction, )
I trust 100%. Never have any doubt it will 'come about'.
That's what I have advised friends for decades - if you have a sliver of doubt it's blocked from happening.

So be joyous the moment you ask for something, whatever it is ---there is no small or big to God, btw, (or the Universe if you prefer)...
cuz 'aligning', as you say, to the joy of having the thing is very imp.
Confidence in your belief is very powerful.

Buy the little book Neville Goddard's "Feeling is the Secret" - do everything he says to!!

*I don't want much, anymore, but sometimes a thing for the kitchen for super cheap, say at Goodwill,
instead of for $350 new, like that.
Now, In the past, I needed BIG things to happen, seemingly impossible things with deadlines!
And they ALL happened within the deadlines!!
My friends get shocked by this. (Cuz I do nothing, make no effort outwardly -example ,
I needed an apt for my ailing mother in 2 weeks---I never even looked for one...I asked my Father...period...and in a city of 500k - a friend called with a house 325 steps from my front door.
And that is just one of many things, but a fun example.
I mean, why would I look? I knew my Father would get it for me.)

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 30-06-2021, 03:28 PM
Guide
Great post and great examples Miss Hepburn!

Thanks!
Old 30-06-2021, 05:30 PM
Pathfinder
If the Law of Attraction is true/real, then practice feeling as if you have already met that person or experienced that happy coincidence.
  • The person or event has a vibration.
  • How you feel is your experience of your vibration.
  • When you bring yourself to a place of feeling as if you have experienced what you want, you are changing your vibration to match the vibration of the person or event.
  • When that becomes your new "normal" the Law of Attraction brings you and the person or event together in a rendezvous.
Old 30-06-2021, 06:47 PM
madalina_diana

I am a soul in Los Angeles ashram. Better solution temporarily.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:11 AM
Master
Quote:

Everything you pass through is an opportunity to look at yourself with it, in it and source a little piece of yourself. So I kind of see we align to align some more. What’s labelled as ‘right’ meaning you find what you ‘feel’ is ‘right’ could be viewed as ‘right’ even as you might think you don’t need it.

One thing I’ve learned is that to align more to others and life that supports you more positively, your ‘feelers’ are like a signal, so tend to your inner world.

Life shows you everything is there and available, but where you look and notice, find and source is often where you yourself can only see and are within.

I tell my son, if you talk to people, open up and share, you can build more alignment. He’s young so it’s not always easy to do, but one thing I’ve learned is the more open you are with your connections passing through your world, lots of opportunities come with them, you might miss if you don’t talk, connect.

Once you build your own signal as that open state, you don’t have to try as hard, things tend to flow more aligned.
Old 02-07-2021, 08:34 AM
Master
You have to get into alignment with yourself and then what you mentioned will automatically happen.

Alignment with yourself is achieved by focusing on things that make you feel happy, bring you joy and pleasure. Can be the sun shining, your beautiful hair, fingernails, lips, smile, whatever. Nice music, friendly people, a lovely crystal, and so on and so forth.
You focus on such things a lot and your vibration will begin to rise. Writing it down -which is a focus wheel- works even better.

No (more) focusing on the negative, which is everything that winds you up, causes stress, anxiety, or fear even.
So no more news watching, no negative stuff on social media.
Old 02-07-2021, 05:49 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:

Karmic maths is complicated. To live your best life/ higher purpose, self trust and belief, self confidence, fearlessness, strengths required. To climb to the peak of a mountain, you need certain traits. It’s similar. To get to the peak, you must become in essence a spiritual and temporal warrior. That’s what all the true greats became and look what they achieved.
Old 02-07-2021, 11:43 PM
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by FairyCrystal
*Alignment with yourself is achieved by focusing on things that make you feel happy, bring you joy and pleasure.

*No (more) focusing on the negative, which is everything that winds you up, causes stress, anxiety, or fear even.
So no more news watching, no negative stuff on social media.
SO simple!Yes!
And if you diligently do this for a whole week ---see the difference!!!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru