Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spirituality

Old 19-06-2021, 08:47 PM
Knower

Energy batteries

Does anyone have any idea's or information about. The use or collection of spiritual type of energy of any level in the sense of human energy of any realm or chakra etc etc.

I do know there is a kinetic energy idea that tries or does attempt to use the energy or heat coming of people to power things. Like a human wind mill

Last edited by Matty : 20-06-2021 at 03:48 AM.
Old 20-06-2021, 01:32 AM
Master
Daoist Yoga teaches you how to change energies, move them bring in different energies, store and refine.
Old 20-06-2021, 02:58 AM
Knower

I was going to add that I don't mean actual battery like storage device. As an excess spiritual energy in the environment or area.

@Rah nam, Kung-Fu did help me to balance out my energy. I was also able to adapt that in other internal ways and some external ways. If someone is able to keep the integrity of the art it can be a beautiful experience. Just as in Tai Chi and everything else similar to it.
I have stayed away from Yoga, I will look into Daoist Yoga. I am starting on incorporating some kung-fu and tai chi back into the fold.

I never really focused to much on external energy other than how to balance it within and out better. Lately my focus is turning back onto spiritual energy on a more personal level.
Everything I have learned and try to understand in life was mostly for others and for attaining what I needed for what my purpose may have been.
Old 20-06-2021, 03:36 AM
Pathfinder
How you determine/define "EXCESS" spiritual energy ?
Old 20-06-2021, 04:33 AM
Master
I remember starting with the Fusion of the five Elements.
It teaches you to open different energy routes in the body.
Transform negative energies stored in different organs, into positive energy.
This would be the basis of the Taoist Yoga or Taoist inner alchemy.
Old 20-06-2021, 05:09 AM
Knower

@Rah nam, if I may ask a question regarding Chi and possible blockage.

For my surgery to remove my cancer. The Dr's in the process used one of my leg bones to replace part of my jaw. They also had to take veins out of my leg to join into my new jaw.

I am curious as to any affects in removing the veins in my calf area of my leg. Might have on my internal energy flow, especially for the feet.
I have been able to pass chi from the root up and down. I've only done so a few times lately, taking rebuilding as patient as possible. The energy seems to stay in my feet, as if it's lost and trying to get out.
Old 20-06-2021, 12:27 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
Does anyone have any idea's or information about. The use or collection of spiritual type of energy of any level in the sense of human energy of any realm or chakra etc etc.

I do know there is a kinetic energy idea that tries or does attempt to use the energy or heat coming of people to power things. Like a human wind mill

Hi Matty ..

What about quantum healing?

Regenerating a complete energy structure from a time where you felt in your prime ..
The elements as already touched upon are key ingredients for a well balanced energy within oneself and one can use the elements to create or regenerate cellular memory .
As an energy healer for many years I am fascinated in all aspects of energy and how one can work with energy to bring about wellbeing ..

If your feet are heavy with energy that seems to be stuck then why not use quantum energy with water that flows through your legs and through your toes. Imagine the arteries, veins and meridians flowing with rainbows and the violet flame ..

You can physically sweep your legs using your hands as and pull stagnant energy out through the toes and out through the chakra in the soles of your feet .

x dazzle x
Old 20-06-2021, 01:01 PM
Master
When I ask "my people", they give me only one word, "re-balancing"

Wen it comes down to it, it is all about balance, health, transition to a higher density.
If a pathway is blocked, we can create alternate routes.
This reminds me of an overload pathway we created which went across more than one meridian from the top of the head to feet, not using the major energy routes.
The mind goes, energy follows.
Old 21-06-2021, 01:49 PM
Knower

Thanks @god-like & @Ran nam

@god-like, I have a thread in Chakra and Aura section "Auras and Strings" . Towards the end I mention a little about energy healing. Maybe you might have some input about what I mentioned. That can help me understand little better :)

@Ran nam, Yee, I agree with what you say. Before I never actually had to direct focus on things like: does my energy need healed? Is this or that a possible problem? So on and so on. This type of thinking is actually very damaging for a Intuitive lead person.
When someone is lead by Intuition and keeps a healthy mind set. All the if's and how's and details just go out the window. And just do
Of course for those who do not lead by Intuition doesn't see, realize, nor understand. The pitfalls that these types of people can fall into. Just like how many Intuitive types can't see how others trip up into their pitfalls. Not to mention other types of people

I pretty much realized that I have been creating a new pathway...more like combing two pathway's. At least I believe it's just 2. Everytime I see,think, feel, or try to understand. I get lead to this concept in one way or another.
Old 21-06-2021, 01:53 PM
Knower

Also this thread wasn't really about healing myself. But I never been the type to ignore moment's of clarity, understanding, realizations, affirmation's, etc etc.
One must learn to follow the Way and not try to make the Way follow you