Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 16-07-2021, 10:33 AM
Master
Surrender to child

Did you have a difficult childhood? Did things not go your way? Try bowing down to the child within you. To the child you once were. I did this today and I felt such a wave of relief and security. I physically bowed down to the child within me and felt him smile inside me.

The Humility, the Pride and the Humiliation.
Old 16-07-2021, 11:05 PM
asearcher

sound like a beautiful experience, thank you for the advice =)
Old 17-07-2021, 01:59 AM
Master
Nice, I guess I've always been living that way.
Old 22-07-2021, 10:22 PM
Master
A nice free and easy to live-liberalism can offer you freedom... do you want the blue pill or the red pill- the difference is none... reality or realism.. I guess we have to swallow both..

Your post was inspirational, giving up the freedom and identity from growing up and circumstances are varied... trivial pursuit in some type of inclusion to be offering me an inclusion or a resourcefulness meaning...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 23-07-2021, 10:30 AM
Administrator
I Was'nt physically abused but Verbally was a different thing because of who i am.
my parents did'nt understand it so i was called stupid needed to see psychiatrist everything, i was born seeing and hearing spirit and because i could describe them in detail i was called stupid ,

It was my Grandmother and my guide who taught me what i needed to know.
but i was very shy as a child i had friends and they are still friends now,
but i was'nt allowed to be myself because others did'nt understand me

Namaste
Old 26-07-2021, 07:00 PM
Master
Really powerful...healing the past self and child self. Seeds of present trauma arise in each moment. In bringing healing to the past selves, the past can be healed and renewed and brought forward into a renewed present.

Last night, I tried a guided meditation and after a few minutes I immediately felt like the healing vibe was deep and powerful. I fell asleep after I met myself as a young child and proceeded to the inner sanctum with her.
I released a lot of grief, as with the heart chakra healing. I also shared with her the same affirmation that the meditation guide shared with me in the forest (on the guided path). Which was:

You are loved and accepted.
You have a right to be here.

This signalled to me that this guided healing was the real thing. It is absolutely what I needed to tell my younger self. This is precisely what we did not get as children, so often.

I woke as another meditation had started and felt that my heart centre was soft, unburdened, and free of the pain, tightness and obstruction of suppressed grief.
I will go through it again awake (LOL) to consciously understand the rest of the healing, but clearly it had an impact and has already begun the deep healing.

To ref, you may Look up guided meditation for inner child and it will also say something about soul healing.
The man's voice who guides seems to have a slight accent but it is very clear. That is the one I used.
And thanks to Honza and all who happened to be discussing heart healing and specifically inner child healing on the Self Rejection thread.

After this meditation last night, I reached out to my 2 most recent past lives to speak with these women (whose lives were very hard and ended brutally) and to tell them the same thing...that I loved them.
That they are loved and accepted, just as they are. And that they have a right to be here. I had to break to sleep...but will continue tonight back to earlier lives as men and tell each of them the same thing.

Peace & blessings all,
7L

Here we must be unafraid of what is difficult.

For all living beings in nature must unfold in their particular way

and become themselves despite all opposition.

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 26-07-2021, 11:33 PM
Master
So heartened to hear of your healing, 7L
Old 26-07-2021, 11:49 PM
Master
Thank you so much, HB...I appreciate your kind words. I do hope you've been well since we last spoke...it's been quite a ride the last few years.

I just polished a few more thoughts I've had come to mind on "The Dark Side of I AM" under the Christianity thread. I can relate to the harsh judgment of self...to the (long-suffering, unattended) need to give yourself forgiveness and acceptance as in fact a purely selfless act, ultimately.

I've experienced a real sense of how every moment spent healing the heart centre works toward a tangible Oneness and connection with others. And a tangible reminder on the need to make time for healing the heart centre as an act of love and service toward God and others, as well as for yourself.

Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke
Old 27-07-2021, 11:25 AM
Master
Thank you so much, too, 7L for your kind words - oh boy yes, it certainly has been quite a ride the last few years, for both of us (and for plenty more besides, I dare say). There are times when I've felt punch-drunk, like I've just woken up after a night of heavy drinking, lucid but fragile... but I'm slowly getting better. Your words on the Christianity thread were just wonderfully wise, such a depth of understanding in them - thanks again for sharing your wisdom
Quote:
Originally Posted by 7luminaries
I've experienced a real sense of how every moment spent healing the heart centre works toward a tangible Oneness and connection with others. And a tangible reminder on the need to make time for healing the heart centre as an act of love and service toward God and others, as well as for yourself.
Such an important message, and so beautifully stated Our hearts can store so much trauma, emotional upset, and anger, and it becomes very difficult for us to feel or express love and connection when these things remain unresolved within us - healing the heart can be a painful, distressing process (or at least it has been for me), but a life without love seems scarcely a life at all to me, so it's definitely worth the effort.

(Are you at all familiar with the teachings of the spiritual teacher Jon Bernie, 7L? He's referred to his path as the path of the broken heart, which I can definitely relate to, and I find his teachings wonderfully compassionate and soothing so I figured you might find value in them - all his podcasts can be found here, they usually consist of a talk and a Q&A.)
Old 28-07-2021, 10:02 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by A human Being
Our hearts can store so much trauma, emotional upset, and anger, and it becomes very difficult for us to feel or express love and connection when these things remain unresolved within us - healing the heart can be a painful, distressing process (or at least it has been for me), but a life without love seems scarcely a life at all to me, so it's definitely worth the effort.

HumanB, I agree...it can be painful and distressing but it's also the flow of love that gets blocked...and that is foundationally painful. Though it's somewhat uncomfortable to look at things that seemingly can't be fixed, like past times or past lives. But...in fact they can...although it may seem subtle.

I hope you've been able to get to a better spot as well...else try heart chakra and the inner child soul healing guided meditations. I don't have it all worked out, but these guided medititations, plus delta wave archangel healing really seems to be helping these past few nights. I feel hugely relieved...able to heal further. What took me so long to get around to spending time in my heart centre? I think that is the main thing...needing to acknowledge that you need to spend time with your heart centre and free the flow of love.

Fear or mistrust really, general neglect, the usual.
The way out is a hopeful one though I can look in the mirror and see the true light in my eyes again, and I'm doing all the healing moves I need to do for myself spontaneously again, with some prodding perhaps

Thank you so much for the links...will check them out.
Peace & blessings
7L

-- Rainer Maria Rilke