Spiritual Forums

Home


Donate!


Articles


CHAT!


Shop


 
Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Non Duality

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 08-08-2021, 03:42 AM
Teemus Teemus is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 2
 
Non Dual All Encompassing

Duality vs Non duality is duality, real non duality is beyond them both, and not, it is all encompassing. Distinction where there is no distinction, duality where there is none.

The Super soul is always untouched, thoughts and happenings are like clouds to the Super soul, who is like the blue sky and sun.



Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 08-08-2021, 06:48 AM
HITESH SHAH HITESH SHAH is offline
Ascender
Join Date: Apr 2019
Posts: 907
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemus
Duality vs Non duality is duality, real non duality is beyond them both, and not, it is all encompassing. Distinction where there is no distinction, duality where there is none.
The Super soul is always untouched..
Hi Teemus,
Welcome to the forum. Can very well understand the blissful experience we can have seeing pure unadulterated unpolluted picture of nature like this.
Very nice picture n thanks for sharing this.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 08-08-2021, 10:42 PM
eputkonen eputkonen is offline
Pathfinder
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Saint Petersburg, FL
Posts: 81
  eputkonen's Avatar
Duality is an illusion...it doesn't really exist outside of thought/concept.
__________________
Eric Putkonen - YouTuber on https://www.youtube.com/EricPutkonen
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 08-08-2021, 11:38 PM
MAYA EL MAYA EL is offline
Guide
Join Date: Sep 2019
Posts: 717
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by eputkonen
Duality is an illusion...it doesn't really exist outside of thought/concept.
There is no way to prove non-duality and duality is everywhere soooo...
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 09-08-2021, 02:33 AM
psychoslice psychoslice is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 12,077
  psychoslice's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by MAYA EL
There is no way to prove non-duality and duality is everywhere soooo...

True, its like being on a holiday, we are here to enjoy this so called duality, so why waste time on worrying about home, it will only interfere with our holiday.
__________________
A belief system is nothing but poison to your capacity to understand. Good words are used to hide ugly things. – Osho
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 28-08-2021, 10:12 PM
deci belle deci belle is offline
Newbie ;)
Join Date: Aug 2021
Posts: 5
 
The OP is authentic expression. The sonorous response (for the obvious reason) assumes that the OP is a description of Sudden Illumination alone, or even a dogmatic premise referencing some other place, some other mind, in terms of mystical experience.

Perhaps the OP is describing the experience of one's absolute nature? Maybe, but don't be too quick to assume. Grand statements such as this can't be generalized but by those who lack in the perspective of actual experience— even should practical (stable) knowledge suffice in its stead. Even so, the real application of one's transcendent potential isn't dependent on anything, much less a glimpse of the Absolute, because it is already our nature to transcend creation while in the midst of, and by virtue of extant duality in terms of the created realm. How is that? By virtue of the fact that the nature of the created is nondifferentiated (unified) selflessly aware potential. That's your own mind right now. Some people with a natural affinity with its spiritually transcendent function have been able to learn through Mind itself, the processes of enlightening being in the midst of and by virtue of the Delusional itself. This is only because the nature of delusion is enlightenment (hopefully this fact is understood by all present as the basic premise of Non-duality in the first place). It is necessary to adapt enlightenment to conditions in order to transcend delusional (dualistic) conditions.

This is not philosophy.

Such transcendence and nonoriginated authentic teaching exposing the secret of its nonpsychological workings is literally older than sin. Why doesn't anyone (including the author of the OP) ever discuss the point of such sweeping declarations?

I hope that the OP is intended as an elucidation of the working definition of its (nondual) application in the midst of delusion (duality), at least.

At least, that's what I would do if I knew. That's because such a working definition of nonduality doesn't even apply to encompassing both and/or neither, because the nature of the reality of the scene before one's eyes this very instance whether one realizes it or actually knows how to apply it beyond the criteria of empirical devices proving it in everyday ordinary affairs, must be approached in terms of its essence alone.

If one works with delusion in terms of duality (that is, intellectualism— including rational thought and emotional consciousness), one does not transcend its intrinsic karmic bonds. Taoism states that the means by which one adapts is the means by which one's results are attained. Ordinary Wicca states, "as above, so below." Same difference. In order to end up with transcendence, one must employ its essence. Taoism states that in order to work with essence without intermediary, one must "see through phenomena without denying its characteristics." This is heavily reliant on not entertaining views of self and other while adapting to the requirements of the time by virtue of the inherent potential of the situation itself.

That it cannot be proven simply because it can only be carried out unbeknownst to anyone isn't the fault of reality, for reality is inconceivable.

Our transcendent nature is inconceivability itself; its functional effect absolutely natural: both for our psychological as well as our nonpsychological capacities in terms of the being that is going to die. It's just that the nature of inherent transcendent operation and its trail of related authentic teaching is only accessible to the very few, who are naturally resonant to the teaching expressed by Mind itself for no reason whatsoever. It's just the way it is and no one knows why. It cannot be proven; there is no real explanation,just various vague descriptions of the secret left behind in order to keep the knowledge alive.

People, no one invented the secret of reality, nor its psychologically obscured inherent transcendent nature. Reality is the nature of creation, but that doesn't make creation real. In the same way, its essence, open awareness, uncreated and therefore selfless, is your real identity, yet you are not it. It is possible to understand that much without being able to apply that much while in the midst of everyday ordinary delusional karmic affairs. If you understand that much, can you say how you apply that much in terms of the subtle spiritual operation of "taking over creation and stealing its potential?"

I suspect that a sweeping and grand statement such as the OP is necessarily an all-at-once clarification of how it is. That's how it is. That the OP's premise of non-differentiated essence from within, without, its emptiness and the absence of emptiness (by virtue of our nonoriginated nature), fits both Creative and Noumenal qualities in terms of reality.

Quote:
Welcome to the forum. Can very well understand the blissful experience we can have seeing pure unadulterated unpolluted picture of nature like this.
Very nice picture n thanks for sharing this.
This is a most generous and comforting response only an enlightened troll could presume (heehee!!).

Quote:
Duality is an illusion...it doesn't really exist outside of thought/concept.
Yet the only way to access reality is by virtue of this so-called illusion. The illusion has no reason for existing other than by one's own psychological biases and inclinations. There is no other reason. Without the psychological aspect of Mind (in humans), where would illusion reside? Nevertheless, it DOES exist outside of thought by virtue of karmic evolutional conditions that beg one's enlightening response. That it isn't real doesn't mean that it doesn't exist. It only doesn't exist in terms of the Absolute, and we all know the Absolute doesn't exist, hmmm? Reality is not the Absolute. The Absolute , in terms of Hitesh Shah's "…the blissful experience…" is just as extreme an example of illusion as Creation itself. Reality is not one, not the other, not both, not neither. So what is it?

Quote:
True, its like being on a holiday, we are here to enjoy this so called duality, so why waste…
We are not here for any reason whatsoever, much less to enjoy what…(?), according to some such self-reifying psychological criteria? Really. Some people do though, simply because they do. But that doesn't mean all people are thus— even to the point of taking misery for pleasure, no doubt. We ARE here to struggle, to adapt, to learn, and hopefully to transcend duality while in its midst by virtue of duality's very nature, which is your real nature, our selfless non-dual nature, being nonoriginated open aware potential.

Clarifying such potential while in delusion's midst is the work of enlightening beings. The bliss of noumenon is circumstantial, it is not a requirement for carrying out endless transformations expressing the intent of Reality.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 29-08-2021, 04:27 AM
psychoslice psychoslice is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: Australia
Posts: 12,077
  psychoslice's Avatar
Yes we are not here for any reason but still we are here, and why waste our time trying to find why we are here ?. Those who are spending their whole life or part of that life searching for a reason are only wasting their life, of course if you are not happy with your life then carry one regardless.
__________________
A belief system is nothing but poison to your capacity to understand. Good words are used to hide ugly things. – Osho
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 29-08-2021, 05:03 AM
Mahesh72
Posts: n/a
 
Quote:
Originally Posted by psychoslice
Yes we are not here for any reason but still we are here, and why waste our time trying to find why we are here ?..

Hi Psychoslice.

WE (or atleast me -I don't know what others search) - not trying to find"why I am here?"

I sleep,get-up,eat,excrete,work for money to buy food(basic necessities), take care of parents.

More than the above "why one has to move?". For joy? or for what? There is inner feel/bliss, more than any joy in this world. So, why one moves more than the above?

Just see through tis question.
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 29-08-2021, 06:45 AM
Greenslade Greenslade is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 7,481
  Greenslade's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemus
[b]
Duality vs Non duality is duality, real non duality is beyond them both, and not, it is all encompassing. Distinction where there is no distinction, duality where there is none.
Duality is created by the ego/Ahamkara and if anyone reading this thinks they don't have an ego, you certainly do have an ego. Duality is differentiated ego consciousness. Non-Duality is created by the ego/Ahamkara to resolve the Duality paradox and thus creates a paradox to resolve the paradox, but non-Duality IS Duality.
__________________
"Take your legacy and understand what has gone before. Make a new tomorrow in Love, Light and Faith."
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 29-08-2021, 10:17 AM
God-Like God-Like is offline
Master
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 6,855
  God-Like's Avatar
Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemus
[b][center]Duality vs Non duality is duality, real non duality is beyond them both, and not, it is all encompassing. .


Real non duality is duality in the sense that there is also an unreal duality .

This is the non duality mind trap, conceptualised in a dualistic way .

People point to beyond duality and come up with a concept within it

It's no different to folks pointing beyond the dream and never actually being awake from it because the moment one is supposedly awake, there is no-one there to awaken .



x daz x
__________________
Everything under the sun is in tune,but the sun is eclipsed by the moon.
Reply With Quote
Reply


Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

vB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump


All times are GMT. The time now is 05:31 AM.


Powered by vBulletin
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
(c) Spiritual Forums