Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 09-06-2021, 07:12 AM
Master

Visited by a boy

I did not know this is even possible, I asked a few people to try this but no one really answered back.

For the first time I had a conscious conversation with what appeared to be another human being, a boy whose age was less than 20 years old, I guess.

He appeared at the window of my room, I was fully conscious and I was having an out of body experience. This was so vivid and incredibly real, I was face to face with this boy, talking with him.

I asked him: How did you find me? I can't remember exactly the words but I believe he was talking about flying around.

I asked him: Are you dead? Then he started telling me about how his parents had fights and they had to split up and now that he is in a better place. I could see the look on his face, he was wihout a single worry. This is his answer: My parents were fighting and they had to split up.... I am in a better place now...

I kinda felt that he commited suicide and now he was around the Earth plane so I kept asking him if he was dead.

I asked him: What's your name? He told me his name, I can not talk about it, it is not my business.

We kept on talking for a while, this was so so real. I saw his entire face and body, he was hovering in the air at my window. I woke up in the middle of our conversation as if I was pulled back into my body, you know, time is up, time to go.

When I woke up I was a little bit afraid, I had this creppy sensation that I just was visited by a ghost of someone who commited suicide but then all my experiences came back to me and it did not felt so unusual.
Old 09-06-2021, 04:42 PM
asearcher

Thank you for sharing, That Man, very interesting. (I once saw a young man go right into my bedroom and look for something there and it was as it was there in his world but I could see it too, but that young man was still alive and I talked to him later on (previous owner's kidz) and he said he would dream that he would go and look for something lost in the home sometimes. He did not like it too much there and moved out before everyone else did. I still can't explain this except maybe ... well, no, wait I can't explain it. In my daughters room there use to be a collection of old furnitures and old dolls and she never knew this and would have these dreams of old dolls there and someone trying to force a doll on her. OK so perhaps this did not help exactly. Guess I just want to say I know the feeling of watching things in this reality but still seeing another layer to it but they look like ghosts and so does furnitures too, like one can see it real clear but there is still of vaque quality, like a layer behind a layer.)
Old 12-06-2021, 02:48 AM
Pathfinder
asearcher and ThatMan, thank you for sharing your wonderful stories!
Old 12-06-2021, 04:59 AM
asearcher

Thank you very much ShineLikeStars =) Happy you liked it!
Old 12-06-2021, 08:27 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I kinda felt that he commited suicide and now he was around the Earth plane so I kept asking him if he was dead.
That was me. Or a similar soul than mine.

You know, life ... people wish things for themselves, they have children, they wish great things for their children, then alcohol comes in, and they put themselves in a mental jail, start fighting etc.

Then some children can escape their parents' jail, but get caught up in other people's dreams before they can build their own shelter or learn to fly high.

The ghost appearance is just to be easily forgotten.
Old 12-06-2021, 11:07 AM
Master
I'm not sure he would have taken his own life ThatMan maybe something else happened health wise - I was always led to believe we are to see our life plan through, no cutting it short...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-06-2021, 11:27 AM
Master

@asearcher I never experienced something like this before, I mean, I've seen another ghost near the church but not like this. When I sawy ghost, I mean some kind of energy that is around the earth plane or it could be a being in full rights. People often do have a very strong connection with their hoses, it's like a part of them. Dolls are scary, I used to be so scared of them when I was younger.

@ShineLikeStars Well, I think it's important for people to hear of what appears to be glimpses from behind the veil.

@Guillaume Yes, I know... it's a vicious cicle that repeats itself on and on and it's very hard to break from it.

@one-light Just few days ago I read that a 17 years old took his life, I actually tried to search on the news to see if I find something. I am going to search more maybe I am going to find some kind of connection. I know but you know, sometimes it's too much... and some people can't take it... Every time I hear of a suicide case I ask myself, where have I been? I have so many experiences and can't seem to focus myself on helping others... I am 90% sure he commited suicide, I kept asking him on and on and on and on if he was dead... it was such a shock to me..
Old 12-06-2021, 01:39 PM
Master
Just be sure what you write and you're confident thatman - I have not experienced anything like this so i'm an onlooker - but I know this there will be people looking on this forum considering ending their life and thinking will it be better after? I say to people looking on in that position, get help see life plan through, take no chances, pick the phone up and get help.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-06-2021, 07:31 PM
Newbie ;)
Knower

Ask yourself this, Could you have done better with that boy?
Old 15-06-2021, 06:22 PM
asearcher

ThatMan, yes those dolls...my theory is because they remind us of dead people with staring eyes and worse they look like babies, not good...

it would be a horrible tragedy if that boy killed himself but on one hand kids often blame themselves because of lack of insight into the real troubles in their parent's relationship. I remember I would think if I just removed myself or if I was not born my parents would not have to fight like that (after the split up). It stayed with a thought of course but I still think divorces and kids involved are one of the most understated difficulties in our society, very often the parents need help to not just be trapped in their pain but built a new bridge, communication ways, and to see the child's position. it is trapped right in the middle and easy to pull in each arm. At the same timet here is nothing as loyal as a child's love for it's parents, no matter the quality of that parent. so one should not just watch out what the child says, but what it doesn't. Usually I think it is the teenage years that if the split happened in younger years that it all comes up to the surface and the real reactions the child had back then, can be very difficult, perhaps then it feels it has a voice of it's own and the brain maturing, catching up on the things in the past.

Good point from OneLight to always seek help if feeling depressed, suicidal, just a phone call away.