Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 25-06-2021, 05:22 AM
asearcher

I recognize the place you're talking about but to me it came in a dream when I was a child but it always felt as if I was awake, that the dream was real and I've never forgotten about it. It is pitch dark but still one can see it is as if the darkness is around you but not in your face. In the dream I screamed because I got afraid and I could hear the scream.
Old 25-06-2021, 07:53 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
Yes, quite amazing, once I made a butterfly appear and I watched it flying in slow motion. I gave it some really wonderful colors. It was pure creation, you just think it and it happens instantly, all the details are already there but you can change whatever you like.
Can others see it, or it's in your own world?

Or rather, is it an overlay of reality, or is it something "in the air"?
Old 28-06-2021, 09:10 AM
Ascender
Which plane would you place the following painting?
It's a Dali's painting, to me it's the mental plane, or the mental projected in the astral. Any expert?

Old 29-06-2021, 03:05 AM
Knower

I am assuming Dali used some sort of canvas. Why post the re-painted version (non Dali) instead of original Salvador Dali. The coloring of this one is off putting and lacks Dali's vibrant essence.
Old 29-06-2021, 11:39 AM
Ascender
Quote:
Originally Posted by Matty
I am assuming Dali used some sort of canvas. Why post the re-painted version (non Dali) instead of original Salvador Dali. The coloring of this one is off putting and lacks Dali's vibrant essence.
Precisely, the canvas is something I "met" during meditation. I didn't really pay attention to it at first, and I made the connection with Dali's work recently.
This rocky martian empty space is intriguing. I'm not a science fiction fan, I don't have any passion for these atmospheres, so I have no real clue why this landscape came up.

Here is the original one for the purists.
Old 29-06-2021, 01:50 PM
Knower

The thing is there is a big difference between bad knockoffs. Being able to tell such a difference , especially when someone like Dali put his Heart into his painting's. Take away the heart of it then how can we claim or accept it for the real thing.
Especially when people know nothing about Dali. The terrible knockoff makes it feel more like a lack of life and vibrant luster. Dali was anything but lack of life and luster...Dali is telling a story with his painting's and it's full of life beauty sadness inspiring story.

It's good that you are starting to enjoy Dali's work. I hope you can see and feel the difference between the two painting's you posted....

I am confused are you asking why you had an outer space type of landscape moment?
I am only asking for clarity
Old 29-06-2021, 02:22 PM
Ascender
Quote:
It's good that you are starting to enjoy Dali's work. I hope you can see and feel the difference between the two painting's you posted....
I do, of course!

Quote:
I am confused are you asking why you had an outer space type of landscape moment?
I am only asking for clarity
lol, it's all about the title of the topic!
I asked questions about the mental plane, then Dali's paintings came to mind.

Dali meditated, and painted what he saw during his hypnagogic hallucinations. In terms of spiritual development, I think he was quite advanced, to say the least, while many people just considered him an artist with a lot of imagination.
His work is probably more profound than most people think. And I'm not talking about the technique, or rendering, or anything related to painting. He was probably accessing and exposing some realms or planes of consciousness that are not just coming from his mind, but in everyone's unconscious.
Old 29-06-2021, 02:56 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guillaume
And I'm not talking about the technique, or rendering, or anything related to painting. He was probably accessing and exposing some realms or planes of consciousness that are not just coming from his mind, but in everyone's unconscious.
It is well known that Dali was a Ni dominate person, like myself. His was different than mine just as anybody else. I do however am always at awe of his beauty that he painted.
Ni dominant people ( and Ne dom) in a simple basic way of putting it is.
Even though we all have a conscious/subconscious/unconscious. What is typically the view or reality of said sub/un/conscious is in different order. What most people consider conscious reality for them is completely opposite.

It's like right now your keep saying "mental plane" or this or that plane. To me doesn't make much sense in the concept that you speak of. It seems alienated for you it seems, alienated as in not normal -not outer space aliens.
To me it's not alienated, to me trying to understand this view is alienating to me.
Which is why I am trying to better understand or ask for clarity.

Just as the OP ask or talks about, for me this is a normal thing for me. Not some scientific point of view terminology or something. I am not saying this as a "I'm better than you blah blah blah". I am just saying that even though we view things different it doesn't really matter.
It's like the painting, painting was Dali's way of expressing his reality with a paint brush. For those who perceive this reality in a same kind of manner. Doesn't see it as odd, bizarre, sureal, or supernatural. It's just how we perceive the world around us. Just like that painting is doing

Like I asked, what do you see when you see this painting?
You mentioned science fiction, martian landscape, and even some universeal unconscious..
I agree that you are tapping into your unconscious some, your's.

Just as Dali was within this desert landscape.
Old 29-06-2021, 07:01 PM
Ascender
Quote:
It is well known that Dali was a Ni dominate person, like myself.
That makes 3 of us!

Quote:
What is typically the view or reality of said sub/un/conscious is in different order. What most people consider conscious reality for them is completely opposite.
It's like right now your keep saying "mental plane" or this or that plane. To me doesn't make much sense in the concept that you speak of.
Precisely, I have a hard time naming them also, or situating them, but thanks for your input.

Quote:
Just as the OP ask or talks about, for me this is a normal thing for me.
Sure, for me too.
When I was a kid, I used to spend a lot of time flying with birds on these realities. And as an engineer, that's where I designed plenty of systems.

Quote:
Doesn't see it as odd, bizarre, sureal, or supernatural. It's just how we perceive the world around us. Just like that painting is doing
Okay, but when you are walking in nature for instance, do you see with your eyes or are you in that kind of reality? Or you switch from one to the other?

Because for me, the painting canvas is disconnected (or too far) from the physical reality. But this is something I have accessed in meditation, and really the same canvas.

Quote:
Like I asked, what do you see when you see this painting?
You mentioned science fiction, martian landscape, and even some universeal unconscious..
I see the way it is without interpretation. But I analysed why my mind could have produced that kind of scenery during meditation, but it doesn't make sense.
To me it doesn't come from my mind, so my guess is that it's more universal.
Old 29-06-2021, 08:12 PM
Knower

It's universal only in the sense that Dali painted it for everyone to see.
I'm sorry but so far your only latching onto ideas to identify with. Instead of identifying your ideas. I don't want to be the cause or indirectly make it more difficult for you to understand all of this.

I believe you have Ne either aux or dom if that helps. Which in the big scheme of things is similar and yet different.