Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 28-05-2021, 05:59 PM
asearcher

Clairvoyance - connect?

If you are clairvoyant (seeing visions of the future of someone) do you connect with the somebody you see in the visions and do you stay connected?

I ask because of an ex/friend who I think had visions and he one time described the baby I was expecting, what it would look like, what gender. We did not know the gender. Everyone thought the looks would be entirely different. I did not speak of anything with him or anyone. I was nervous I was not to keep the baby/pregnancy. I would even check on bad things that could happen just because I had a bad feeling and wanted to prevent it. Then suddenly when it was thought of as danger had passed, it got to be real danger but it all ended well. I went out as a light and have no memory of the time I was gone, what had happened at the hospital, the hours gone. .

He was not the father nor did he/we ever suspect he was (years in between of relationships/intimacy of that kind, to be so blunt). He did not have children of his own in the past or in his future.

The ex/friend never saw the baby, child after birth.

Things has happened afterwards, long story, but is why I ask.
Old 28-05-2021, 06:22 PM
Well, an ethical person only opens to you when given permission.
I sometimes wonder about an old friend myself ----if 1000m away she is checking in on my overall 'Frequency".
That was a thing of hers - 'Frequency".
And boy, was she ACCURATE on everything ---even to her own surprise.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 29-05-2021, 06:01 AM
asearcher

That's fantastic! Impressive indeed, too how distance does not seem to matter at all.

No, he did not ask.

Last edited by asearcher : 29-05-2021 at 02:49 PM.