Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 20-05-2021, 06:58 PM
Newbie ;)

Sparks of light?

I never wanted to ask anyone, because I know most people would think something is wrong with me but here it goes. I sometimes experience a flash of light around the same time once in a while and before it was everyday. Around 11 pm or so there would be a spark of light that I would see and then it would go away. Other times last year it was everyday. Is this a sign of anything or an angel looking over me?

Thank you
Old 20-05-2021, 07:34 PM
Master
Hi welcome here, others here will advise - I expect its a sign from your spiritual support to listen 'totally quieten your mind' when deeply relaxed, as in then just knowing the answer, or something you're to do...

Single Point Concentration - that's focusing on one image in mind for 10 seconds, hold that thought/image - then again another, and again - then relax and breathe to quieten the mind.

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 20-05-2021, 09:08 PM
Administrator
Sparks of Light could be the begining of an Orb and that is spirit.
You could sit still close your eyes. consentrate on your breathing and see if you get any more of them

Namaste
Old 20-05-2021, 09:34 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Sparks of Light could be the begining of an Orb and that is spirit.
You could sit still close your eyes. consentrate on your breathing and see if you get any more of them

Namaste

Does a certain colour mean something? Blue or green for instance?
Old 20-05-2021, 10:25 PM
Administrator
No they can be any color it doesnt matter as they develop into orbs they usually are a milky color

Namaste
Old 20-05-2021, 11:02 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
No they can be any color it doesnt matter as they develop into orbs they usually are a milky color

Namaste

Ok.. Thanks..
Old 21-05-2021, 01:06 AM
Ascender

The flash of light can have a physical cause too. A retinal tear will produce a flash of light. A flash of light will also occur if the vitreous gel inside your eye rubs against the retina. Once you reach a certain age of maturity (ie middle age) it is common to see these flashes. Once it happened to me, I went to see the Opthamologist. Fortunately, my retina was fine. I'm just getting old. I'm not trying to scare anybody, just wanted to make folks aware that if they're seeing flashes of light, they should get their eyes checked.
Old 21-05-2021, 11:28 AM
Master
Yoga2021 - only you will know if it might be your eyes playing up - I can only tell you about me - I get a bird shape 'in light' under the eaves, usually late evening sitting in my small conservatory, and it will appear when I need conformation of something ive done during that day, especially if ive been asking my Angels, so what do you think about that then, what we did today?

The shape once appeared as in a stork carrying a bundle one day - and I seen this shape in meditation that day as well - many months later my little dog Billy Lad arrived - which should never have happened if it wasn't for someone walking past our church with identical looking dog, I believe was a Guardian Angel x

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 21-05-2021, 09:51 PM
Knower
During angelic evocation, I have seen small silver or yellow balls of light that explode and disappear like a camera flash. But I have also seen these in the days proceeding a death.
Old 28-08-2023, 11:32 PM
Pathfinder

Huh, I was going to ask this yesterday myself but thought it would be best not to. Guess I was wrong? It is far from an uncommon event and others have seen one event with me, to them it was just a bolt of light running fast with changes in direction but it was a few bolts of intense white light that was almost forming a person. It is not uncommon for me to see things like that....and happens more when I close my eyes (Helps with lessing the mental stress when I need to go into detailed conversations with people. Sensory overload.) Saw purple where the fellow I was talking to, a purple oval of lighting every so often where he was.

......I guess I have to be at peace more then? Quietening of the mind I can do but .... for the extent I see things like that I would have to be in a meditative state nearly every hour of the day. It has to do with being schizophrenic at least in part, the noise, the lines of thought running at the same time.