Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 11-05-2021, 04:38 PM
Guide
Thanks FC. You mean that you believe that there is higher than one’s HS?

In my view:

HS=God the creator of all.
Old 11-05-2021, 05:55 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Thanks FC. You mean that you believe that there is higher than one’s HS?

In my view:

HS=God the creator of all.
No Higher Self is a higher aspect of your 3d self, hence the name 'higher self'.
Above that level we have our Monad, our I AM presence, which is our God Particle self. Meaning a small part of God.
The HS is nowhere near the God level.

All the higher energies are stepped down via Light beings etc. so we can deal with it. You gotta remember that life in a physical body on a physical planet also means there's a limit to the vibration that is compatible with us.
We can get to higher dimension during meditation, how high depends on how far you've come with development. But this is temporary, then we 'come back' so to speak. We have to as we're in a physical body.
Old 12-05-2021, 09:31 AM
Guide
Hello Fairy,

Looks like there is a confusion in definitions of the Higher Self.

I use the following definition:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Higher_self

The concept of true self (Higher Self) is well explained here:

https://www.nirvanasutra.net/

Results of Google search “higher Self is God”:

https://www.google.com/search?q=high...e-gws-wiz-serp

But we do not have to agree. It is a problem of nomenclature.
Cheers,
green1
Old 12-05-2021, 10:30 AM
Master
I read some of those links. It says "the HS is the god outside of you". It doesn't say "The HS IS god and the creator".
The HS is the first step up to connecting with the Divine, and since it is your own Higher you, you could say in a way it is YOUR god, but not god, the Divine. In a way it is your higher creator, but not THE Creator.

Here's some excerpts from an article I will link below that explains it beautifully, and without any use of the Hindu stuff.

- The person that you are and the person that you will become, when you are no longer physical is your spirit. The spirit is the nonphysical essence of the you that you know of as yourself. It is you without a physical body and free from time and space.

- The next link upward in the chain is your higher-self. Your higher-self is your prototype, so to speak. This is the part of you that exhibits and possesses all of your best and most proficient qualities. Your higher-self is the person you should always ascribe to becoming. It is the person that you can evolve into, from your present perspective. This self is a being that is both separate and part of you. However, for argument's sake and clarification, we can say that your higher-self is what you will become, in the future, when you complete your evolving in the physical development system. Terms and references such as "Look to your higher-self for guidance" or "See what your higher-self will do" all refer to this self that has learned all that is knowable within physical reality and possesses the wisdom to show for it. Touching your higher-self is like opening up the complete encyclopedia to human knowledge, wisdom, and understanding.

- Continuing upward one notch is the Soul.

- The last step in the chain brings us to the Monad. The Monad is a direct aspect of the force you know of as God. Your Monad supplies you with the life-force, love, and attention that you need to maintain your existence. Your Monad is ultimately responsible for your evolution, within the body of God. Your Monad watches and makes sure that all other aspects of your being work in harmony toward that one goal. Your Monad is you EONS from now, when you have evolved past being human, past being eternal, past being omnipotent. Your Monad is one shade away from God and is one aspect of God that makes you, your spirit, your higher-self, and your Soul uniquely you.

Just part of the full article, when interested you can find it here http://www.wisdomsdoor.com/rc4/hrc4-07.php

Or just Google it. It's very well-known, also from Blavatsky and in Hindu terms.
Old 12-05-2021, 10:54 AM
Guide
In my belief we are all the creator of the universe.
Old 12-05-2021, 02:13 PM
ImthatIm

It's a collaboration.
So I am guided to say.
Old 12-05-2021, 04:26 PM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

I am assuming I have a higher self as well as guides, but I have yet to hear from any of them
Old 12-05-2021, 04:30 PM
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sean1
I am assuming I have a higher self as well as guides, but I have yet to hear from any of them
You never had a voice or a feeling to take an umbrella on a sunny morning then it downpours?
Or answer a question on a test 'this way' ...but you did it another way and got it wrong?
That was them.

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 12-05-2021, 04:57 PM
Guide
Quote:
Originally Posted by Miss Hepburn
You never had a voice or a feeling to take an umbrella on a sunny morning then it downpours?
Or answer a question on a test 'this way' ...but you did it another way and got it wrong?
That was them.

Or God (my definition of Higher Self).
Old 12-05-2021, 05:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by green1
Or God (my definition of Higher Self).
Yeah, all that.
I toss in maybe a Guardian Angel or two...who cares ..hahahahahha!
''Give me help when I need it!''...that's all I care about!
My best buddy, my Uncle, has come to me with extraordinary insight infused into my mind...
luckily he did when no one else was on the road!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru