Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Spiritual Development

Old 03-05-2021, 11:16 PM
Deactivated Account
Anger can be a Gift

Anger can be an incredible gift for circumventing any obstruction on the road to bliss and silence. I say can. i only know my own experience.

1. Can dissolve fear
2. Can give you the encouragement for obsessing enough on your goal. which leads to more and more intense practice accelerating the process.
3. The energy itself has tremendous power for energetic expansion. at some point can be a part of which brings one to ecstasy.

The last laugh to the old paradigm hinged upon the mind and emotions. you find all emotions just turn to the greatest joy in various flavors. The new you is born. all things are in joy and silence.....

Wherever I May Roam
https://youtu.be/Qq9PxuAsiR4
Old 03-05-2021, 11:32 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by running
you find all emotions just turn to the greatest joy in various flavors. The new you is born. all things are in joy and silence.....

if that is what you think, why was it so important to 'dissolve' fear?
Old 04-05-2021, 01:40 AM
Master

Sometimes we use some words giving them different meaning than others do. To me anger is that emotion that takes over you, and dictates your reactions and actions (almost) instinctively. It can be transitory, but it makes you almost always do something that has negative consequences for you (the angry person).

From this perspective, I believe that anger is detrimental.

Surely, sometimes we get lucky, and anger helps us. Still it is risky to not be able to control your anger.

Often enough anger degenerates in fear. We can easily see such occurrences in our dreams. It happens during the awake state too, but having less perspective we might not notice the connection.

In my opinion, fear is the most detrimental emotion one can experience.

Also, our emotions cause in our lives situations that perpetuate the same kind of emotions, and the more intense those emotions the quicker and more powerful those situations happen (others call it LOA).

That is why some gurus and dogmas recommend "unconditional love". Neither because love is our natural state or purpose, nor because being selective is bad, but because after filling yourself with an emotion it is more difficult to replace it than when you are emotionless.

Surely, love when accompanied by negative emotions (fear, worry, ...) defeats its purpose. Having it conditional would imply to gate your emotion by your mind, and would be slower than instinctual anger and fear.
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.

Last edited by inavalan : 04-05-2021 at 02:27 AM.
Old 04-05-2021, 02:40 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by FallingLeaves
if that is what you think, why was it so important to 'dissolve' fear?

i was speaking to the process. see how i mentioned obstructions and then how it can help get you to bliss and silence.

also to be clear this isn't what i think its what i and many others experience. it would be like questioning gravity.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-05-2021, 02:43 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
Sometimes we use some words giving them different meaning than others do. To me anger is that emotion that takes over you, and dictates your reactions and actions (almost) instinctively. It can be transitory, but it makes you almost always do something that has negative consequences for you (the angry person).
From this perspective, I believe that anger is detrimental.
some people may have a problem with anger and decision making. happens to everyone sometime. this thread isn't about decision making. the thread is about using your anger to blast further faster. which can potentially bring one into bliss or you can call unconditional love. but that love is not a doing. its only something you come open to. which will then reside and supercede whatever emotions one may be having. it is expressed through the nervous system as causeless joy.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-05-2021, 02:53 AM
Deactivated Account
there are gurus whom one can meditate with and if your open enough you may taste what unconditional joy/love is.

Wherever I May Roam
Old 04-05-2021, 05:12 AM
Master
anger, an attribute of identity, urging doership
identity needing to be receptive to the current
receptivity or emptiness, means no resistance

anger ... ? perhaps a yearning but not anger
anger directed against who and to what end?

it is unclear how anger can assist ...
Old 04-05-2021, 06:03 AM
Master

anger

It can be useful in many situations like
1. State angry with miscreants and putting them behind bars for social harmony
2. Parents getting angry with children not behaving properly at times
3. Seeker angry with chaos leading to some positive action his/her part to bring order.

Anger as a default first and preferred method is definitely bad and not recommended at all.

Anger as part of carot /stick formulae without using the great power of nudging / exhortation / inspiration / motivation / explanation too is not great . At the end of it we are no more than donkeys for whom the formulae (carrot and stick ) applies.
Old 04-05-2021, 09:56 AM
Master
Anger is a powerful emotion. I see it similar to nuclear energy. It can work in positive way's but like nuclear energy it depends on the user. Anger can destroy everything, or it can push us to build, both in extreme way's
Old 04-05-2021, 10:46 AM
Master
I think sometimes there can be residual rage caught in the past which still needs to be felt or acknowledged properly, but that's something which has already passed rather than reaction being generated in the present. There is no use for it, it serves no purpose, so it isn't expressed or resisted. It's only something old which needs to pass through.