Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Crystals & Gemstones

Old 11-04-2021, 11:50 AM
Knower
can crystal be charged by indirect sunlight or candle?

can crystal be charged by indirect sunlight or candle? or indirect moonlight?, or by other elements such as wind and earth and water?,

I read somewhere it increases their energy output triple the times, so I wonder if it's because the element charge it and therefore the crystal release an extra output of subtle energy?,I tested it and I could literally feel an extra energy output coming from them with a candle,I did test it also in sport it's seems the energy increase my performances in the sport too, lower the heartbeat and effort,

so if it does theoretically it's possible create a circle of crystals that charge one another and expand the energy and purify the negative vibration creating an endless circle of positive energy with high vibration that intensify, I wander..
for reference here is the post that I learned about this at our forum.

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...d.php?t=111797
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 11-04-2021, 01:17 PM
Master
Intent seems to be the key and intent seems to be the basis of Magick and/or transformation, etc.

If you practice, you can charge crystals by an ordinary stone found along the road and then discover you do not need a 'crutch' but can do it directly with your 'mind'.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-04-2021, 01:29 PM
Knower
Lightbulb

Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
Intent seems to be the key and intent seems to be the basis of Magick and/or transformation, etc.

If you practice, you can charge crystals by an ordinary stone found along the road and then discover you do not need a 'crutch' but can do it directly with your 'mind'.

I used to charge my crystals before with reiki I helped them and they helped me, I do it from time to time, but seems that also this circle remind me one of the goals in alchemy to create more energy then you put and transform one thing to anything you want because everything originated from same source therefor it can turn to anything,
because using this positive energy vibe and ability to transform negative to positive that way we can really transform our world,
the ways can use this energy are infinite limited only by one perception.
for those who preserve life, their own life will be preserved as well, and no life is better than the other all life is equally important, and all lives are one, entwined and connected we all are, by the power of love.
Old 11-04-2021, 01:37 PM
Master
By studying Reiki, one can start to learn the simplicity of Alchemy. Probably the only thing holding us back when it comes to Alchemy is our own fears.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 11-04-2021, 01:43 PM
Knower
wow, thank you so much big john this enlightened moment! literally, like everything falls to place, being sensitive to the energy I didn't understand why working with a ruby weaken me so much,

it is a breaker stone it takes energy and destroys it, the ruby symbolizes fire and fire burn it's given in return for lifeforce but at the cost of subtle energy, it also makes me slightly more aggressive. And I felt it without even know, or when I was at my worst time taken black tourmaline it's a balancer stone!,

or after a while, I was attracted to moldavite it's I think energizer type stone, because at witchcraft they speak about recharging with that stone, that recharges the energy but also have other effects, everything now fall in place, why I was felt so unbalanced by others energy because of that sensitivity but if I take with me transformer stone, reflector and energizing stone and a balancer stone I create a self sustain energy to protect me and also reenergize myself, it's just amazing how those things happen intuitively without any knowledge but now knowing I have organized it far better, Its seems like destiny lead me to that post So I may learn.
Old 11-04-2021, 03:53 PM
Master
You can instill various properties in a stone.

You can take a plain stone and make it powerful. That is one aspect of Alchemy and Transformation is all about.

Old 11-04-2021, 03:54 PM
Master
As for Moldavite: some people refuse to touch it and then there are others that can 'enjoy' life being around Moldavite.

Old 12-04-2021, 02:47 AM
Knower
Quote:
You can instill various properties in a stone.

You can take a plain stone and make it powerful. That is one aspect of Alchemy and Transformation is all about.

yes, one of the principles also in enchanting items in witchcraft thoughts and emotions effect energy and energy can everything.
Old 12-04-2021, 12:12 PM
Knower
Cat

Quote:
As for Moldavite: some people refuse to touch it and then there are others that can 'enjoy' life being around Moldavite.

I love this stone the very moment I touched her, I remember as I was start working more intense with crystals I seeked a powerful crystal don't know why but I felt an urge to do and I know there is a powerful crystal somewhere,

then I remember the store owner say about that stone and how powerful it is then I tell him show me, It was on a section far from sight, I touched the stone and I felt such an intense energy electric was start running in my hand then flow to the other hand then to all body,

then heat from everywhere at the body, and a pleasant feeling,that was the moment I know that this stone is mine!, and I will work with it constantly forever! as I work with crystals as well but that the stone I am most connected to,
there is nowhere I go without moldavite, even when I sleep the moldavite near my pillow,
I was 13 years old when I first started work with my moldavite, now I am 30 :).
Old 12-04-2021, 10:42 PM
Administrator
A crystal therapist i know used to say the best way to cleanse any crystal is run it under Cold water and let it dry naturally in direct sunlight pref .another way she used to do it was to smudge her crystals,
I am a spiritual Healer so i hold my crystals in the palm of my hands that works for me.
I think you have to find a way that suits you

Namaste