Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Signs & Synchronicities

Old 16-07-2021, 03:58 AM
Newbie ;)

An obvious sign, but of what

An obvious sign, but of what
Hello, new to this so here goes.

Yesterday my property got struck by lightning. Everything is mostly fine, including the tree, my car that was near by, I don't think I can say the same, but TBD.

Here's what I would like some help with. The night before I pulled this card out of my Sacred Traveler Oracle Cards, didn't even put the connection together until 24 hrs later.
Distant Thunder
Dramatic purification, renewal and healing are occurring on many levels. Don’t be concerned if there is chaos in your life; in this instance it is good. It is shaking things up so you don’t become stagnant. If your auric field or your personal space is cluttered, it’s difficult for exciting new experiences and opportunities to come into your life. It’s time to clear out clutter; release the old, discarded ad unused. Clear the air and release situations and people who don’t empower you. Purify the dross out of your life. In order for renewal to occur, the old needs to make way for the new.

The Sacred Traveler Wants You to Know

On the distant horizon, a storm is brewing. Great shards of lightning are thunder-bolting to the earth from the heavens. It can feel chaotic, but it heralds a time of renewal. The thunderstorms clears the dust out of the air and re-energizes the earth. Be open to change. It’s all good, even if it doesn’t seem like it. New energy is flooding your energy field. Examine your life, and see if there is anything that needs to be cleared, renewed, or released. Now is the time. Renewal and even rebirth is at hand.

So I picked up the deck because I was getting a feeling. I saw my ex for the first time in over 2 years about a month ago, he and I had been together 12-13 years ( I should note, I had avoided seeing him and encouraging him all this time as well, he was the one that kept pushing to see me ). So I pulled this card. After I fell asleep I received 2 text messages from him. Then the next day, hit by lightning.

Now this is an obvious slap from the universe telling me to pay attention. I do think that I'm too close to the situation and I don't know if it is a message to just stop and continue to cut communication, or it is telling me to not give up. Too many signs lined up for them not to be connected, but I'm having a hard time with what direction to go, because with him its always been a draw towards and not away, but - well but so much.

Any insights would be appreciated!