Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 18-01-2021, 12:49 AM
Knower
calling upon spirt guides and angels

I've seen so much on the internet on contacting my guides/ angels... I have no clue which to follow. what are the best methods for connecting with them?
Old 18-01-2021, 10:52 AM
Administrator
Meditation is a good way for you to start to connect to your guides..as for Angels they will only come if you ask them.you have to ask.

Namaste
Old 18-01-2021, 11:04 AM
Elfin

Hi Bill..... You never need to call upon them... They are ALWAYS there .... A constant presence by your side. A beautiful energy of support and guidance and love ever present ..... But they CANNOT intervene or help in your life unless you ask for HELP...
Old 18-01-2021, 11:06 AM
Knower
Thank you very much. BTW you will notice my fat finger syndrome?
Old 19-01-2021, 10:04 AM
Newbie ;)

I was told by a tarot reader that I have more than one spirit guide but I have yet to be able to connect with them without someone in the middle. Though I've tried to use some guided meditations, I'm scared I might see something scary or get something attached to me (can that happen?)
Old 22-01-2021, 11:34 AM
Knower
I believe it can, Bookie. If that is your intent. The way we feel and what we feel sends messages out into the universe. What you truly project.. you will get back.
Old 04-02-2021, 06:48 PM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit
Meditation is a good way for you to start to connect to your guides..as for Angels they will only come if you ask them.you have to ask.

Namaste

What is the difference between angels and guides? I kind of always thought they are or could be or maybe just some are, both???
TY
Old 19-02-2021, 09:12 PM
Deactivated Account
Hi.
I used to ask them to show me a sign that they are there.

And they did.

If you want to ask them, decide first that it is possible that they are around you.

Then say something like this:
"Please angels, show me a sign that you are around me, one sign that i will recognize as such."

(you can ask it loud or mentally, it really does not matter. but your intention to ask it does matter, a lot)
(p.s you can say Angels, or Guardian Angels, God, Jesus, Holy Spirit, Higher Self or whoever your belief allows you to ask)

Then, during the day, watch. Do not concentrate, be relaxed.

The signs can be:either a coin, or a bird feather, or doves in an unexpected place, a stranger saying hello to you, a sign on a paper or you may increasingly notice numbers like 111,222 555 or even 666

Anyway, if it appears then say something like "thank you", "or i have noticed it" and try to feel happiness.

Just do not overdo it. Do not repeat it twice or more in a day. This may teach you disbelief and impatience.
Patience is the key. Patience and the absence of the self-talk may allow you to notice the signs better.

Quote:
What is the difference between angels and guides? I kind of always thought they are or could be or maybe just some are, both???

I would say that Angels are always nonphysical, while guides can be angels or physical, living beings, who are currently in the out of the body state.
Old 19-02-2021, 11:34 PM
asearcher

only speaking of my own experiences it has been sometimes diffirent ones, I think it is what is most needed at the time.
Old 20-02-2021, 04:19 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Native spirit

Namaste

how do you go about asking them to reveal themselves and help you?