Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Mediumship

Old 09-06-2020, 04:08 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I started as a child. Learned by trial and error. There was nobody around to help me.

I have gotten to the point that I have gone up in the mountains and physically saw those who are around me several times.
Looking back, key points in my life stood. Later, after much reflection, I have noticed certain patterns.

My oldest memory on the subject was when I was about 1 year and about 3-4 months old. I snuck away from home and went down to the neighbor's pond which was about 1/2 mile away. When I came home, I was greeted by my Mother who was on the stoop screaming to the top of her lungs with a broom in her hand. She was in a frantic state.

She was happy to see me but could not grasp why I brought home so many snakes. Mom was afraid of snakes.

Later in life when I was about 10 years old, I dozed against a tree one day. The bugs would not let me fall asleep. Then..... I felt something in my lap. As I opened my eyes ..... there was a big black snake coiled up sleeping. I virtually flew to the house. After that experience, I began astral traveling...... just to get away from the snakes.

When I was in my early 30's, I bought a home with over 11 acres. I told the snakes to leave, and if they didn't, I would kick them across the road. Everything was peaceful till one day I noticed somebody had been eating my strawberries. As I looked up from the end of one row, I saw at the end of the row who was eating my strawberries. He/she was standing up looking right at me. He/she was a snake. After that, I began seeing snakes in trees, in our creek, etc. As a result of this, I lost my fear of snakes.

In recent times, some Japanese tourists took pictures and videos of me dancing with my back to 1-2 coiled cobras. I even have a picture somewhere of a cobra around my shoulders and I kissing the cobra's hood.

I have had other encounters with snakes and never got harmed.

A snake is one of my totem animals.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 14-06-2020, 07:38 PM
asearcher

Hi! I think it is so much fun to read what everyone has revealed here on this thread. Good idea to have it started :)

For me I am just learning about feeling and energy... I began to have past life memories long ago and while exploring this the feelings were very important...there is information in the feelings, I can't explain this very well...few times I have been bombarded with memories so much, so fast and then have become exhausted and it stops, then I have forgotten most things but what has stayed longer with me was the feeling...

but the feeling is not always right in human looks for me, this happened when I remembered a past life where it felt as if I was a little sister and the man going out with my older sister was the man who I became insecure of what his role really was...it was not just that he was around...it was not just that he was protective and taking on a big brother role in my own home where I lived with my family, with his ways with me...then I slowly got it. He had turn his interest from my older sister to me...to me!...and I was still not allowed to be unfriendly to him...I have a guess when it could have started. I remembered that I thought something he had said was real clever, funny, so I laughed while the others did not catch on, they were more serious, but he was sort of surprised and gave me a look of appreciation. I guess he then understood I got his type of humor. Beside from that I have never seen anything that would be a plan in my head to steal my sister's man from her. I could tell I did not know what was happening. Like he was always ahead of me.

So when searching what did I look for? I looked for an older sister. I had felt what she was like in my memories. Turns out it was only her personality that gave me that indication, that she was the oldest of us. He on the other hand was older, so I was right about him. When i manage to see photos of them after long and complicated search I at once recognize them. She even looked older, but by human years she never was. So that was just what I meant that my feeling was right, but the fact of her age was the opposite - there the feeling was wrong. When I looked at photo of my past life self she look younger than her actual age. I would not have been surprised if people were confused by them.
Old 15-06-2020, 07:05 PM
Experiencer

Indeed an amazing thread! I really enjoy reading everyone's experiences.

I started when I was about 28 years old I think. One night, I woke up for no reason, and standing at the foot of my bed was the ghost of an old man staring at me. I flipped my sheets over my head and went back to sleep.

On and off again throughout the years, I seen other ghosts and demons.

But only recently (starting last year, at the age of 37), I decided to learn more about whatever gifts I had. I read a book about ghosts, I got reiki unlocked, and I attended a spiritual development class for about 6 months. Since then, I have been asking my guide and being guided through even more learning.
Old 25-08-2020, 10:31 PM
Master
iv sean her dspirtt on off a my lif but to get it confimrd be lotss of medimss i met i no im not mad or niutss

i dream dreams all dreams
🌟🌟🌙🌙☔☔🌆🌆🌁😈😎😒💋💑💑💑💌🍨🍩🍔🌟🌟🌟✴🍩🍔
Old 29-08-2020, 04:49 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by BigJohn
I started as a child. Learned by trial and error. There was nobody around to help me.

I have gotten to the point that I have gone up in the mountains and physically saw those who are around me several times.

When I was about 20-21, I 'saw somebody die' and...... then they did die.
That scared me so much that for years I dismissed virtually everything of that nature.

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.

Old 29-09-2020, 01:31 PM
Experiencer
Wow, what a great thread, and what interesting and fascinating stories!!!!

I "opened up" after an attempt at my life 12 years ago (I was in a very bad place in my life), and after seeing numerous repetitive number sequences. These I interpreted to be angel messages. I had been reading about and studying angels during the time I was seeing the number sequences.

At first, right after I opened up, I heard voices around me and they were all anti-Christ, demonic voices. Then I began experiencing paranormal bodily movements from energies around me; I also began experiencing more benevolent and loving energies.

I had a cundalini (spelling??) experience at one point, whereby my entire body filled with a vibrating energy and I felt an enormous and overpowering amount of the greatest and most ancient wisdom in my 3rd eye.

I began channeling only just a few years ago, but there was a lot of confusion for years for me between the light and dark voices. The dark voices lied to me and deceived me, pretending to be of light and love.

I channel my Guides and Angels and those who have passed on whom I knew. I've heard from deceased loved ones, and even deceased friends of mine and ex's.

One ex blurted out his nickname to me while I was on my honeymoon, lol. He wanted to wish me well.
Old 30-09-2020, 07:47 AM
Deactivated Account
May I respectfully point out to help those unsure what's meant here is that mediumship isn't the same as psychic awareness, heightened sensitivity or experiencing trans-dimensional communication?

Any of those, however, may lead to an individual progressing towards mediumship.
Old 30-09-2020, 05:58 PM
Experiencer
Pretty Much The Same

i was pretty much the same but as a young tot i feared the dark greatly to such an extent that i had to have a night light on but this would not always be available if the lamp had blown we all slept in one room me , my brother and parents there was no other bedrooms for children on occasion during the day things would appear but i took no notice as i felt secure of the warmth of the sun and daylight it was only after thirty or more years later i learned about the third eye or pineal gland that's seated inside every bodies heads animals included a third eye that has rod and cones just like your normal eyes only this one is filled with a special water that contain micro clusters that flip in and out of time space when you go to sleep at night it is truly a remarkable thing as it can also reveal our possible future if were taking notice. ive yet to come across anybody who heard thought s not there own or even admitting this as you know you thoughts carry no substance there just thoughts these are classed as hsp or empathic

Old 30-09-2020, 06:27 PM
Pathfinder

I "know" things and have all my life. It is how I make some of my most important personal decisions. It is more involved than processing facts and figures. It is an instant absolute "knowing" of what thing I should do, or a sizing up of a new person and "knowing" who they really are. But I would not say I was psychic or clairvoyant if you had asked me back then. But I even knew then that I wasn't like most people.

The visions of angels started appearing in my 40's. Not for me, but just so I could see them and know they were there and get used to seeing them. I had never seen a ghost or a spirit back then. I did have a few experiences in my life that were definitely spiritual that shaped the path I would eventually take.

Many years later, I was still seeing angels in visions. Then, one night, about 7 years ago, I saw a little cute monkey. This was not a vision. He was playing on a room divider in my bedroom. Then there was a bird flying around in the room. That got me out of bed. I walked over to him, and I reached out to touch him, and when I did, he exploded into pure white energy and disappeared. Every night after that was a new animal. Then the animals were larger, like a black panther with golden eyes who would walk slowly up to me and stare at me. Then a grizzly bear, who I tried to smack on the nose because he got too close. He was startled and stepped back and disappeared. This went on for some time.

Then the angels came to stand guard as a woman stumbled into my room. I knew this was not a vision. She was dressed in street clothes, and was very upset. I just watched. She was crying. I knew she was newly dead. She walked between the two angels and disappeared into another room out of sight. Then came another newly dead person. This went on for several months every night. I watched them come in for "processing". I watched my own father come in and be processed, too.

I moved from that house. So fast forwarding from that time to now. Things are much calmer for me. I am learning to shut it down and what I have to do to keep it within normal boundaries. I believe that I am here to help the dead. They still pop in on occasion, and I tell them to move on, and I pray for them and send them Reiki energy. I have a "knowing" that after I pass on, my work with the dead will have just begun.
Old 30-09-2020, 06:34 PM
Deactivated Account
It's not uncommon to have someone who is experiencing heightened awareness/sensitivity asking if they might be a medium.

That's probably down to misunderstanding what mediumship actually is - and equally what it's not.