Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 24-06-2021, 03:12 AM
Ascender

Cord cutting only severs negative cords, not positive ones.
Old 24-06-2021, 11:34 AM
Master
The only cords you cannot cut are the ones you still need, and thus still have lots of energy in 'em, whether good or bad for you.
Variety of that is the ones you aren't ready to let go of yet. You may want to consciously but subconsciously aren't ready. Then you can cut all you want, it either won't go or will come back.

The ones you shouldn't cut are the positive ones as they serve you, but that doesn't mean you cannot cut them. BTW, if they truly serve you, they will come back too.
Old 29-06-2021, 09:12 PM
madalina_diana

Don't want to like anybody else than the twin flame
Old 30-06-2021, 03:04 PM
asearcher

To DaisySunshine

First of all if I may comment on some of the things beside from the cord cutting issue (I will refer to it later on)

Things get real complicated when one has a romantic set of feelings for someone and that someone only has friendship kind of love feelings for you. It means you are when you have met in that field, within yourselves, you are unbalanced. You can not make someone fall in love with you, it has to happen if and when that person is ready, it is not on you, that person is in it's own process and for some reason does not "wake up" to the call of romantic love. So it is no use to get frustraded or think you have failed in some way.
If it happens it happens because that individual is then open to it and has reached that stage within it's own process. I say this because I use to have a strong co dependence streak in me from childhood and was always trying to make it easier for everyone else (because of being overly empathic) and if someone had a kind of addiction I tried to do more than what was in my power to change that. And I guess I had to learn the hard way it can't be done. So figuring out where your power, your responsibilty start and ends and where this other person does is one thing.

I kind of reacted on your friends pressuring you to ask him if he had plans to marry the one he dated or who is his girlfriend - but he has only seen her for 4 months. 4 months into a romantic relationship everything is usually fine and yes you can daydream and you can hope that all ends well and you'll end up married but being married is anyhow no quarantee that you are home and safe. Anyhow usually into 4 months of dating things are peachy. I don't know what age your friend's are at, but I suspect as you grow older you're not going to even ask that question so soon into a relationship. However, it is still not a dangerous question to ask, it may just be impossible to answer and one might not get the right answer either as it is that early. It's not really important. What is important is if he has a romantic set of feelings for her, if he is devoted to her.

If you feel that you have lied to him about your true feelings and regret it then yes then you can make it right, but mostly make it right for you, to tell him I do have romantic feelings for you and I did not mean what I said before. Then it is up to him. If he does not have it then you two has not met at the time when you are both ready, one can't force these things but hey life would be more easier if we could, right?

If he doesn't then for your own dignity, self respect and for you to have it all in the future best way is to withdraw. It can of course be more difficult, if not impossible, for the person having stronger set of romantic feelings than the person in question so if you can't do it at this stage then it is better if he does.

For the romance to be successfull you two have to meet on equal ground, with the same intentions. Then it will blossom. Then that's the time.

I too have had to have cord cut but that was not the real issue which I later learned.

In retrospect my connection with him was over and done with as far as my ego was concerned, but my subcounscoius was apparently a different manner. I did not know it then but he went through the same thing. I blame at least part of the problem to have been that the break up came so suddenly and because he did it to me without warning. That I did not experience that we had a period of being unhappy together, struggling together, to make it right. Instead we were engaged and about to plan our upcoming wedding in the future (and you can just guess how cynical I got about weddings after that, before finally being able to change that attitude in me). The evening of it I experienced we were in harmony and our home was in harmony and I think that was why it was such a shock to me how it could have happened. That has too been such a big deal to me that because of that I don't trust it when its good in a relationship, I don't give all of me, I have always held back a part and I don't think it has been good in the relationships I was to enter later on in life.
If my ex felt he was making a mistake that evening then he did not make a better one the following day when he searched for me. I think he was in truth ashamed but he did not act ashamed. He did not take responsibility and he did not apologise. Instead he was trying to make it look like he was not guilty and that he hadn't remembered and he was just really angry and proud, not at all humble. And that was the second emotional punch I got from him.
There was more to follow and at some stage after the break up I fell out of love with him and even if I was to briefly see him again in a romantic way years after that my mind had trouble seeing him as the guy I had been so in love with before. I instead thought of him as the friend he had become over time, but he said he saw me as the same. At the time I had no knowledge or clue so I was not looking into the facts that he could have had a long term effect from quitting drinking. I knew about the first phase of it, that he had sudden anxiety feelings but then that went away and he seemed to be in harmony with me, but I guess it was still fragile but I did not see it. He did not have the patience I had when discussing something and instead the break up came.
Some time after that he called me drunk and then I knew he was back in his old ways and me being an ex I couldn't do anything about it.
So I guess we kind of had our own processes, separate, and we just could not really meet, be at the same place within ourselves after that (he did receive help with the drinking). Just when I thought I would not see him again (I remember he kind of screamed Fine! about the break up to me the following day, as if he was fine with us having broken up) he began what would become a stalking period. And during this period I was really lost at what was happening with him. He then felt entitled to seek me out and even to question me, to call 70 or more times in a row. He just acted entitled and angry.
I could see it in his eyes that there was something strange going on. Then thankfully that period ended. I would say during that period I was in my own process of pain and I had no energy left to deal with his. I just wanted to be left alone so I could rebuilt myself. I would say it was during his stalking period when I got afraid of him and perhaps in it's own way that was yet another emotional punch that this is what he could turn into (he never touched me or threaten to beat me or kill me but he was still saying and acting in a strange, threatful manner). It was as if he had completely blanked out the break up and everything.
He was still acting angry and just entitled and frustrated. And I was wondering to myself who is he? Really? I had never seen that side to him before.

Now I don't know about you two but my guess is that you still have the dream and the dream and the hope what you imagine the two of you being together as a couple would be like, and that is powerful.

Then you too have what you feel is unfinished business as in not being truthful.

If I were you I would contact him again, spill out the beans, and then if he still does not feel what you feel - then you have done all you can do and I think then the subcounscious will not still carry on something. Because then the decision isn't yours. And you have done all that you can do.

It is not dangerous to cut like that if you will manage to do so before having finished all the steps (the unfinished business part)then it will grown back until you no longer have and are aware first of all that you have those, that is. I say this because that is my own experience of it.

I use to have this connection with my first ex boyfriend to the point where I would feel it if he got hurt or in danger and even when he had that period when he tried to change but changed in a negative way as in then moving into a really superficial world with expensive life styles, and instead all it did was to still or to make him worse unhappy than before, during that time I was like Ugh... but then he kind of moved into the real him again, his true colors.

He had it so much that he would always call me "My..." and my name right after, which was something he had done when we were a couple (and after the break up when he called drunk) said those who knew him and in a childish way he would give other ex girlfriends some stupid nicknames after the break ups, but the problem they said was that I was always "my...".
What seemed to have worked for him is that he moved on by simply writing me a letter where he stated I was the love of his life. At the time we had gone zero contact for God I don't know, was it a year or several years?? Somewhere around that period. So imagine my shock when I got the letter and my first thought was that he was in trouble, that he was not mentally doing so great, even if there was no cry for help I knew him - he would never do that to nobody, he was always set to help others and not ever acknoledge he needed help.

Why I think and I hope he moved on after having written that letter is that some time afterwards he got serious about someone, which hadn't happened all the time before, after he caused our break up. He had had girlfriends before me. This was why I thought I would be easily replaced. But he then would have short lived relationships but that could to be because of his life style then, but if I sum up all the stuff he had said and shown me - he was not finished. But it was hard for me back then to take to heart that he truly did love me. I had before been so vulnerable to his emotional punches that this wall had come up.

Even if I could not be on the same page as him at the time I don't think it mattered as much because he then knew he had done all he could do and he had been honest with his emotions. And he was able to move on. So I guess what I am saying is I think your mind will stop rambling about it, that you go back and think why did I say that? and so on, if you make this final and just say what you want to say, and regardless of his reply it will then take you further to the next step and hopefully you'll be free.

PS I had to seriously edit my answer because when I first looked at it and saw how long it was ...God...sorry about that =) still long but hope you made it through...

Last edited by asearcher : 01-07-2021 at 05:13 AM.
Old 13-08-2021, 03:54 AM
Seeker

I am in some serious guidance in this area! I have tried cord cutting several times with different individuals. I’ve gone to Archangel Michael and asked to use his sword to cut the cords, which, by the way, were crimson, gold, and pure white, almost silver looking. He obliged me and gave me his sword to cut them. They sliced perfectly in half, retracted, and almost immediately grew back, actually larger in size than they originally were. Then, what got me was that Archangel Michael stood there and laughed at me for even attempting to cut the cords.

Then, again tonight, less than an hour ago, I was saying my nightly prayers, and added a prayer to use the sword again, and I actually heard laughing in my bedroom. It was as if he were here with me and telling me to go ahead and try it, but I’d get the same result as the last time, and the cords would grow back stronger than before.

Has anyone else had this happen to them? As for me, I am an empathic sensitive who is growing into the next phase of my spiritual path, which is turning into a medium type feeling. I’m seeing more shadow figures, orbs, and recently, I was introduced to my first Enenra, which I saw my friend in his true state of a full smoke demon, which are only, usually seen by other Enenra’s, which I am not, and those pure of heart.

Any input on this would be greatly appreciated!! I am at a loss right now, and am working through several other issues as well. I have called on my pendulum for guidance and have asked for guidance from the spirits that are around me for guidance, but I need more insightful information than what I’m getting from these sources.

Thanks in advance!!!
Old 13-08-2021, 05:12 AM
asearcher

Hi New2this, u sure that's really Archangel Michael? When you are that open - I have seen shadow figures and so on I believe you are opening up to both energies, the one closest to the earth plane is that of negative energy (I prefer to say negative instead of evil these days not that I promote evil) and then you gotta get your vibration up to the higher ride of positive energy. i am only asking if you are sure that was truly Archangel Michael doing that, to me someone who laughs like that could very well be of negative energy. those can mimick, pretend to be someone else so one has to be watchful and not vulnerable to attacks or so I learned, LOL.

Personally I don't think you can look for someone else to cut any cords for you. It is breathing because of the connection between you. Thoughts are an energy, like u 2 are textning each other all time time just to use an exemple.

I had an ex where I would very rarely think of him and my feelings for him was that of a brother or friend. The romantic set of feeilngs had been emotionally punched away and so to me that romantic guy was dead. I still felt when he was in tr ouble. I still felt if he was like he was for a period superficial as he had gotten more money which he had not had before and purchasing and moving into that leaque - and he wasn't one bit happy with it but he did play that superficial part for some time - and I felt that. T hen when my mom met him (I think she met him first) she said s he thought he had thought he would be happy once he got there and then finding out he wasn't. I was being prejudiced and irritated saying basically who does he think he is. It was around this time she was starting to be so kind in her words on him that she had not been before. Could be she was connected to him too but never said so. Too guilt could have caused this, another story. anyways when he was in that period - I was irritated with him and so I thought of him, giving, exchanging energy, and it was during this period i too felt him so much stronger than I had before (unless he was in trouble). I had been opening up to the connection without knowing.

what turned out to be true is that he felt me alot more th an I felt him. there were times in his life if I understood it right that he pushed for it. He would say some stuff to friends in his life but I did not know. no clue. I thought too to hold my experiences to myself. I wasn't in love with him no more. I would have this theory that my brain had felt into the memory-energy and fooled me to think I had new feelings of him, feeling him, his energy. I just had no idea these sort of things existed. I was afraid to be seen as crazy, too.

I have a strong protection these days. I pray. I have fixed my aura which was vulnerable (bad experiences not dealt with, one of the strongest there can be sexual assaults etc). I just feel a lot stronger. I have stood up for myself. I have taken control back into my life. I am not trying to meet people more than halft the way, before I went almost all the way. You have to get that thinking in your head that NO is just that - NO. No don't feel like it. No, not gonna waste energy on this person today. And the gates close. It is like little tricks you need to learn to do this, don't fall into despair.

You can imagine for your own sense of sending out the message that now it is going to change - to cut off the cords. I did one when I began digging deep to get the very bottom out as well, but that is just to let you know - Ok we are on our way now.

There was one t hing I never did with the ex that I should have done years ago. He never asked for forgivness what caused the break up. NEver took responsibility for it. And me being who I was, the product too from my family, that was bad.

It was as if I thought ok we're not going anywhere then, the romantic relationship is dead from now on. did not feel safe, trusted enough that it would not happen again. and i Lost hope in time he would ask forgiveness and hten it just got to a point where it got ridiculous and I had moved on in my own way but not quite.

What I failed to understand big time was for me to say - to just think it - about him, not directly at him, but about him "I forgive you". When I did that, that simple little thing, something so wonderful changed inside me. by forgiving it has nothing to do with him. it is you taking back the power that was always yours, you take back your own control. i always thought he needed to do his work for me to be finished, ok with what happened. it isnt about that.

Could very well be I thought the lesson was on him all this time when it was on me instead.

you can have lots of stuff that you think you are finished with but it is only your ego thinking that, it can still exist on a subcounscous level and as long as it is there - there is a connection. the ego is just the surface, the real things are happening underneith.

so finish it, is my suggestion, one way or another and don't feed it by thought. symbolising the cut is good but it won't stay away, it will grow right back if it still exists, that bond, but know it is still in your power to finish it once and for all, just do the work.

I am closed today, and my home which used to have some really sneacky paranormal activitites to them is gone - or about 99% of t hem - now it is just a normal home. I have in a pray asked to not be given signs or anything even from the positive energy, I just need to know how to be and stay disconnected if I can, at least for now. But there are those beautiful white and yellow butterflies around me but that could be the season too, does not have to mean anything spiritual, still nice to see them when I leave the home.

Best of luck to you

Last edited by asearcher : 13-08-2021 at 02:55 PM.
Old 13-08-2021, 09:53 AM
Administrator
Arc Angel michael is who you ask for cord cutting you can do this yourself
just ask him to this for you.

Namaste
Old 13-08-2021, 10:01 AM
Master
Cord cutting cuts the cords between 2 people. As some people have mentioned, some people do it all the time.

When some people put another on IGNORE, they are mimicking in many ways what a cord cutting is.

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Old 13-08-2021, 05:56 PM
Deactivated Account
Yes, you can ask Arch Angel Michael to cut the Cords, if you want to do it on the Spiritual side.

Close your eyes, take few deep breaths, think about the presence of Michael, then say something like
"Dear God and Archangel Michael, i ask you to cut any attachment to negativity and fear. Please help me to feel safe and secure at all times. Thank You"

When you have done it, keep your eyes closed for few more minutes, try to avoid thinking by concentrating your attention on your breath.

When you open your eyes, remind yourself that the cords are cut.

Now it is your job to not make new ones, and this is a bit difficult at first.

Difficult, but only because these cords are actually thoughts.

When you think about that Person, you still may have some confusing thoughts.
Your mind may (for example) remind you of what the person has done. (and this can be quite persistent ( at first)).
You have to constantly watch the thoughts, and when you notice that your self-talk is going in that direction, you have to actively change the talk, as soon as it happens.

You do it by recognizing that this negative talk is not what you want. It is not helping you nor the other person. If you keep on the negative talk, then know that this is how the cords are made at the first place.

Then you interrupt this talk by saying something like "i want better thoughts, i choose better thoughts, and i choose to think only positively about the 'insert name here'"

Then try to recall some happy moments or traits which you had or experienced with him. - do either that, or use any other memory of other persons/places/situations.

On the Material side: Either try to avoid the person or Ignore him but not in Anger.

(p.s. you can ignore but if you can talk without expectations to him, then do not ignore.)

Quote:
That you are suppose to trigger each other, make each other uncomfortable, etc.

I want to correct these words.

TF's are not supposed to trigger each other, neither to make each other uncomfortable.

When people encounter a TF, then there is a high chance that they get triggered and this can be very uncomfortable.
I say usually, because it depends on how much they are on the "Ego-Side" instead of the "Love-Side".

Anyway, if you need some kind of prayer, i would like to share something which i have read (listened) recently. (Got it from "The Secret of the Alchemist" - Colm Holland)
You can use it whenever the negative thoughts arise.

"I (you can insert your name here) am asking Love to Bless the "Person behind the DaisySunshine nick" and to give him/her everything he/she needs the most."
Old 13-08-2021, 07:33 PM
Master
I had some angry- person want to cut cords with me(they showed me the cored and began to cut it- it's type schizophrenia stuff.. The way it was shown to me... From what I gather me seeing it and it doing it - cut cords with me.. Didn't hear from them again... Very enlightening perception ...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)