Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 22-10-2017, 05:34 AM
Knower

Cord Cutting?

I've been seeing a hypnotherapist since my tf started ignoring me 3 weeks ago. It has helped me cope and see things from a different perspective, and she is helping me focus on myself and my own personal growth. For our appointment next week, she suggested a cord cutting, to break up the energies we have sunk into each other. At first I was apprehensive, thinking this would sever the connection for good and he would forget me. She assured me it isn't like that, it just separates the energy so I can focus on my energy knowing it's mine and not getting it confused with his.

Has anyone been through a cord cutting? I'm a bit hesitant but am open to it. I'm just not ready to accept that he is gone for good. I miss him, and I still love him. At first I felt anger and resentment and wanted to be venegeful, but that has subsided. I keep worrying about things I said. I asked him if he was sure the girl he is dating is the one he wants romantically, and is good friends all he and I will ever be? He said yes, and I tried to hide my hurt but I think he could tell. We talked after and were fine, and even talked the following were normal friends again. In attempt to show him I was okay with and supportive of his relationship, I told him that I always knew he amd I never would have worked romantically even if we had tried. He seemed surprised but nothing was awkward between us.

I worry now I ruined everything and our fate, whatever it was. I worry I shouldn't have asked him to tell me a definite about whether he would marry a girl he's been seeing for 4 months and a definite of us. I had wanted to just go with the flow and see what happens in the future. I let my friends pressure me into asking him as they insisted I was being strung along and needed closure. I worry I screwed up our tf relationship because of these stupid slip ups. I have read that you can't screw up or swver a twin flame relationship. That you are suppose to trigger each other, make each other uncomfortable, etc. That it's needed to trigger each other's soul work. I'm hopong that's true. I'm open to the cord cutting, hoping if I can let his energy go and give him space we can both figure ourselves out and I'm hoping he does come back after that. I just hope I didn't ruin whatever is meant to happen.
Old 22-10-2017, 05:50 AM
Knower

but if it is successful at severing it for good, you won't care once it's severed. So there is nothing to worry about. I would not hesitate. I don't think you have that much control over another person like you think with the severing. (btw, how on earth can you be friends with him? I see people doing that on this board. What's the point? I would never.)
Old 22-10-2017, 06:03 AM
Experiencer
I highly recommend it but if you are meant to be with someone a cord cutting won't interfere. I know healers who get one done once a month and maintain many relationships. This healing is just for cutting the energies that do not serve your highest good.
Old 22-10-2017, 06:31 AM
Knower

Roxane9 - Bizarre isn't it? I don't know why I care so much, now or even then. I don't know why I feel such a pull when logic says this is bad for me.

Psychegrl - That is what I thought. I'm a bit apprehensive but want to be able to let go of his energy. I felt it strongly again earlier today. We were so merged energetically for a while that I don't think I was even sure what was mine and what was his. Feelings, thoughts, even hobbies. I realize now that some of the things I enjoy, I don't even know if I truly enjoy them or if I enjoyed them because he did. At the time I didn't give it a second thought, but now I see that I need to be my own person. At first I tried to avoid anything that he also enjoyed or valued. But I feel now I need to pursue what I want for me, regardless of him. If I truly enjoy drawing, then I should draw for me. I shouldn't avoid it just because he also draws. And tv series he got me into that I don't really like but watched to talk about with him, if I don't actually like them, I'll stop watching them. We may share a soul and core values, but I am still my own energy and need to be me.
Old 22-10-2017, 08:52 AM
Guide

No no dont even bother..nothing will happen if hes the real deal. This is coming from someone who has tried nearly oh idk 30-40 times now? A "regular" cord cutting wont do anything.. try it youlll see. However there is allegedly some way to do it BUT i have no idea how.. the consequences are far worse then leaving it be.. all it does supposedly is damage your chakras, both twins will have a new person enter their life and have to redo all self work all over again. so think of it like re meeting your twin all over again but different person and then having to go through the same stuff all over again.
Old 22-10-2017, 09:50 AM
Deactivated Account
I have done cord cuttings a couple of times with a deep soul connection. I found cord disolving to be a much gentler approach though.

I also did an energy re - call exchange type thing where I drew back my misplaced energy - and returned any mis -placed energy... cleansed it with golden light and then let it intergrate back into my energy systems.
Both took a couple of go's and I was also simultaneously healing some deeped wounding and learning about how to have strong energetic boundries.

I have since learnt how to connect in a different way which does not deplete the energetic systems of myself or others.

True harmonious connections are based... heart to heart once both people are fully intergrated, grounded and with connection to source.

The energy from our grounding connection to Earth and the energy from our connection to source alchemise in the heart charkra to create a continuous and sustainable flow of energy within ourselves... when we achieve this we can then create balanced and harmonious relationships with others from heart space... which are no longer based on old relationship paradigms.
Good luck...
Old 22-10-2017, 10:04 AM
Master

cord cut. the heck yes you should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always, every day, often as possible. EVERY CORD POSSIBLE. HIM, friends, family, strangers, enemies. YES INDEEDLY you cut them damn cords. You seriously want to be an energy leecher and drainer aka energy vampire? Two types of energy vamps, those unconscious they do it and those conscious they do it. You are sounding like the latter. Scary!!!

The fear is so deep though. If you look at it, you are depending on an invisible thread (cord) to keep him with you and if thats all it is keeping this connection and it's cut, gone. Then so is he, the connection, sounds like 'attraction', once you lost the youth, he's gone. Nothing soul level connected about it. And it is a terrible belief and it enables disempowerment of your own energy.

tbh, sounds like you're desperately trying to keep something that was never there to begin with.
Old 22-10-2017, 05:28 PM
Suspended
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by ForgedInFire
No no dont even bother..nothing will happen if hes the real deal. This is coming from someone who has tried nearly oh idk 30-40 times now? A "regular" cord cutting wont do anything.. try it youlll see. However there is allegedly some way to do it BUT i have no idea how.. the consequences are far worse then leaving it be.. all it does supposedly is damage your chakras, both twins will have a new person enter their life and have to redo all self work all over again. so think of it like re meeting your twin all over again but different person and then having to go through the same stuff all over again.

So Forged, denying it didn't help either. Years ago, I tried using self hypnosis to keep me from thinking of her all the time. That didn't work so I made her thoughts into an imaginary friend of mine that I'd imagine being with and talking to all the time. The connection has decreased over time. Strangely enough, in her last email she said "thanks for thinking of me".
Old 22-10-2017, 06:12 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inika
cord cut. the heck yes you should!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always, every day, often as possible. EVERY CORD POSSIBLE. HIM, friends, family, strangers, enemies. YES INDEEDLY you cut them damn cords. You seriously want to be an energy leecher and drainer aka energy vampire? Two types of energy vamps, those unconscious they do it and those conscious they do it. You are sounding like the latter. Scary!!!

The fear is so deep though. If you look at it, you are depending on an invisible thread (cord) to keep him with you and if thats all it is keeping this connection and it's cut, gone. Then so is he, the connection, sounds like 'attraction', once you lost the youth, he's gone. Nothing soul level connected about it. And it is a terrible belief and it enables disempowerment of your own energy.

tbh, sounds like you're desperately trying to keep something that was never there to begin with.

Perhaps I have been an energy vampire, but so has he. If you disagree, it's because you don't know how entire relationship. I don't believe this makes either of us a bad person, but from what I've read, when twin flames are at this point it means they need a separation. And obviously thatis what is happening now.

As far as me holding onto something that was never there, you don't know that. He and I both have confusion about what was real and what was not. The fantasy vs. reality thing was a belief we shared.

And really, nobody here can give me the "cold, hard truth" about my relationship with him. He is the only one who could do that. And his absense right now? He shuts down when he doesn't know what to do with emotions or in difficult situations, so you can't say he is a perfect person who never energy leeches and is walking away from toxic me.

And maybe despite all this I do love him. Maybe I see that he is not a healthy friendship for me right now, but I am holding on to when we were still in that bubble. I will let go on my own time. Maybe if he comes back I won't want a romantic relationship, even if he does. But what is wrong with me loving him still? Flaws in all? Maybe this is part of my journey to discover what unconditional love really is? Maybe my journey is different than all of yours, as it should be.
Old 22-10-2017, 06:39 PM
Master

if it was about love, especially 'unconditional love' you'd not have to 'hold on' to anything, especially 'cords' you believe are what keeps you connected to him. It just sounds desperate and heavy of denial. but sure, go ahead and 'hold on' and don't let go and call it 'love' and 'twin flame'. Absolutely nothing uncommon about this type of torment and denial of a delusion. Your defensiveness said it all.