Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > General Beliefs

Old 02-06-2021, 01:28 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lynn
I so feel that karma is not something that we have any say or control over. It is not something that we hold that power over it is in the hands of the Universe or a Divine if you go to such a belief. We might well wish for it on someone but I know that over the years I have "wished" it on my EX nothing happens. I might feel I feed the energy that controls his path but I do not. Our relationship has a purpose in life, I understand it and I know that without it I would not be whom or where I am today. That does not mean though that I feel that he should walk "free" from the nastiness he has and continues to do. Yet that is not in my hands to change we all have our paths even if we are not a nice person there is its seems a reason that existence stays present.
I think we need to understand that karma operates on its own time scale, not just our life times. Nastiness has its consequences just like kind deeds. I have witnessed the working of karma over two lifetimes of a person. Now I will never doubt karma. It is a fundamental principle on which the creation rests.
Quote:
I admit I have some fantastic dreams on what I so would love to do to the EX but too that Karma keeps me on the path of not doing it. Even a spell is not in the cards though its tempting that would bring Karma on me maybe.

I look to what might become of him, but I keep my powers to myself.

Lynn
All I can say is this. Don't test karma!
Old 02-06-2021, 03:27 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by kris
I think we need to understand that karma operates on its own time scale, not just our life times. Nastiness has its consequences just like kind deeds. I have witnessed the working of karma over two lifetimes of a person. Now I will never doubt karma. It is a fundamental principle on which the creation rests.
This is true and we don't need to do anything different until the next time, then it is like a path before us we'll travel and we choose the easiest way. It is automatic so no worries. However I think we have input into it if we wish to, how, freewill.

Karma waits for change. Freewill, choice is not easy and freewill is not needed, only choice is and every choice works. Karma is about change. Karma works through incarnations. All will have the opportunity to choose.

Added: Karma is going to require a lot of forgiveness, not on another persons part but ours.
Old 03-06-2021, 09:01 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
But there is no time, Spirituality will tell you that. In science, all of time exists all of the time and all of time affects all of time all of the time. And sometimes cause4 can precede effect. karma - cause and effect, nothing to do with ethics - only works within a linear timeframe.
Old 05-06-2021, 01:53 PM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by lemex
Karma waits for change. Freewill, choice is not easy and freewill is not needed, only choice is and every choice works. Karma is about change. Karma works through incarnations. All will have the opportunity to choose.

Added: Karma is going to require a lot of forgiveness, not on another persons part but ours.
We have fee will. We can choose our actions. But the consequences of our actions are not ours to choose. Forgiveness is good for the forgiver. It probably does not affect those who are forgiven. Forgiveness prevents the forgiver from doing bad karma. No matter, how bad your ex is, it is best for you to forgive and move on. We incur karma with our actions, words and thoughts. This is important to remember.
Old 05-06-2021, 02:57 PM
Master

Quote:
We have fee will. We can choose our actions. But the consequences of our actions are not ours to choose.
It is until you realize, if one is mindful and changes then that changes the consequence. This may be where there is difference. Even though the experience is not the same, if a person changes do they get the same karma as if they didn't change. Experience and understanding. Yes, one always chooses. We have about seventy years to practice freewill, seventy years to choose. I understand and use to say the highlighted and I am sure many agree with only this. I am saying the consequences of our change is ours to choose. I do not disagree with what was said, it is true enough imo, but there is more. We have about 70 years to practice, then another 70. Do not think you are fated by the fate mentioned. Again, we do not need freewill to live, only for karma. What is karma showing us. A person can change their karma in a single life time even if they weren't suppose to. Again another difference but I do not believe in karma as a stereotype. Change is part of actions, words, thought...karma. Hope this clarifies.
Old 05-06-2021, 04:07 PM
hazada guess

Karma............It all depends on which plane you incarnated from as to how it affects you.
Old 09-06-2021, 06:50 PM
Master
Definitely believer in karma.... just karma is karma and the justification is centred and certain... I believe that karma is worse with ten-fold.... not worth perusing... only leads to the same heirs and certainly the ten-fold

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 27-08-2021, 03:07 AM
Ascender

I agree with a lot of what's already been said here on karma and magic. Karma having it's own timeframe that we don't fully understand. There's been times when I've questioned and doubted karma because it seems some people do terrible things for long time periods and have no consequences or reprocussions. But I think that karma just has it's timeframe and we, from our perspectives, don't have the total and big picture of someone else's life or lives.

I agree with what's been said on magic as well. I don't think anyone could cast a spell and make me do anything I didn't ultimately decide to do. Of course there are influences, both in the spirit realm and material world, but that's all they can do is influence, not force.

As for tf and sm, I feel that stuff is convoluted and distorted. And I've had connections too. I've known the person I called my tf for 8 years. I just don't think most of what's out there is legit on these topics. Having a connection to someone doesn't make you entitled to be with them. And I feel there are influences from the spirit realm with tf and sm as well. Not necessarily in every case, but at least in some and not all positive. I just don't think this stuff is what it is portrayed to be. And like was mentioned already, you don't want to be with someone who is a cheater and make the mistake of thinking they will just change without doing the work.
Old 11-01-2022, 07:10 AM
Newbie ;)

Karma is an action you are doing either right or wrong. You have to face it in both based on your action.
Old 11-01-2022, 08:33 AM
Greenslade

Quote:
Originally Posted by SagarRawat
Karma is an action you are doing either right or wrong. You have to face it in both based on your action.
Who or what decides what is right or wrong?