Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Affirmations

Old 09-05-2021, 05:58 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by guthrio
Lostsoul13,

.... May the gift of your life continue to be everything you found yourself to be!
Thank you.. It's quite an explanation when I found out.. Being walked in and out of :can be quite tied but it's worth it in the end... Have everything here with me...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 19-05-2021, 01:41 PM
Master
Quote:
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

... just thought I'd give myself a present by sharing it with all of you today.

https://www.realitycreation.org/the-world-is-a-mirror/

I am hoping this gift enables us to see ourselves mirrored in our lives.

I just saw this article from Frederick Dobson today that made me look directly at myself.

What a gift
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)
Old 23-05-2021, 04:42 PM
Master
How Many People are Aware?

Quote:
"Every day, once a day, give yourself a present. Don't plan it. Don't wait for it. Just let it happen."
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

The following is from a collection of essays by Robert Clark on further thoughts and insights pertaining to The Christ Mind, with short 'essays' that he wrote from day to day. May they help you to see that the Holy Spirit (the Father) is indeed ~ all and in all! This is from his first essay....

How many people are aware...

"How many people are aware that they are God individualized? Virtually no one! There is no one but the Father...He is the "I" within everyone. Adam didn't know this, so how could he pass it on to those he knew? Enoch discovered that He and God were one and the same and taught it, and there was peace on the Earth for a thousand years, but again the sons of God chose to function as 'men'.

Every One is in fact the Father embodied! God is the "I" within us. Jesus mother taught him that He and God were One and the same. And it was God who suffered the agony of the cross that humanity might see this. But no one got the message. Not even His disciples saw this. (Read St. John 14: 8 - 9) and no church on Earth has discovered this. Because no one thinks things through!

The truth is that every 'man/woman on Planet Earth is THE FATHER INDIVIDUALIZED, but no one realizes this! He, is the "I" within each of us! Everyone thinks they are the 'person' their parents created when they named them at their birth. The Whole of humanity is functioning in an illusion! I have expounded this throughout my book, but no one seems to be getting the message. (Nor did anyone get it 2000 years ago) Even though it is mentioned in the first chapter of the Bible, that God made man in His image and likeness, no one seemingly believes this! He made us by becoming us, by 'being' us. But every one thinks 'they' have being of themselves, (as Adam did) and so they function AS the person their parents created when they named them, never for a moment realizing that they are God embodied! (Only God has being.) And because there was no one around to tell us what manner of beings we are, we function AS "WE" perceive ourselves to be, and thus 'we humans' (we illusions) have created the beliefs that have divided the whole of the human race. This is why the Spiritual Rebirth is so necessary. We must be 'born again'! Until we realize that each of us is an individualized manifestation of the Universal I AM, there will never be peace on Earth."

"We have always been Who we truly are, awaiting our own remembrance, on Earth, that I AM THAT I AM, as in Heaven. Guthrio

Enjoy the references, below corroborating this awareness

Reference: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...3&postcount=92 What is the Garden of You Really?

Reference: https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...&postcount=254 "the same Divine Intelligence, only appearing to be individuated as different people."

Reference: https://iasos.com/metaphys/bashar/#transition You have never left Spirit
“Why, that’s true! I am a perfect, unlimited gull!” Jonathan opened his eyes asking, "Where are we?” The Elder Chiang said, “We’re on some planet with a green sky and a double star for a sun.” Jonathan made a scree of delight. “IT WORKS!" “Well, of course it works, Jon,” said Chiang. “It always works, when you know what you’re doing." (and even when you don't)

Last edited by guthrio : 24-05-2021 at 06:56 AM. Reason: Add reference
Old 15-06-2021, 07:46 AM
Deactivated Account
I did a good job today.

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 15-06-2021, 03:53 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ciona
I did a good job today.
.... And your heart told you so as a gift to yourself! Keep on giving!
Old 15-06-2021, 03:59 PM
Master
Losing sight of the shore

Quote:
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

"Seeing is a metaphor for understanding" See how here:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...89&postcount=1
Old 16-06-2021, 05:13 AM
Deactivated Account
Quote:
.... And your heart told you so as a gift to yourself! Keep on giving!

Yes, it did :)

https://youtu.be/1q-k1Ev8fVc
Old 14-08-2021, 02:56 PM
Master
Everything is already here, already now, all the time!

Quote:
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

Dear Friends

This moment is one of my birthdays!

Many thanks to Spiritual Forums for the gift of its presence which allows me to gift to you thusly:

https://www.spiritualforums.com/vb/s...5&postcount=12

.... Including all the birthdays you've ever had or ever will have.

May this gift affect you as it has affected me to bring the true relationship of dreams, hopes and realizations into perfect clear focus, realizing that no more waiting is required for what has always been yours AS you.

May each moment be ANOTHER birthday of realization.

Enjoy!!

Last edited by guthrio : 15-08-2021 at 11:44 AM. Reason: Clarify
Old 02-10-2021, 03:31 PM
Master
Quote:
Dale Cooper - Twin Peaks

All,

Have you ever given yourself a present that could bring you anything you want, whenever you want, however you want, for whatever reason you want?

Well I just did!!

And I'm very happy to share it with you (see below ). Enjoy!

http://www.abundance-and-happiness.c...ious-mind.html
Old 09-10-2021, 10:48 AM
Newbie ;)

I would give myself a home without a mortgage.