Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 17-07-2021, 07:25 PM
Newbie ;)

Personality Types with Relationships

I've been exploring my own personality and how it relates to my interactions with people in general, and obviously effects romantic relationships.

I feel presumptuous to self categorize, but after taking several personality tests, it seems I fall into the INFJ category. In a way it makes me feel less hopeless in my journey to find my person, and sometimes makes me feel even more so.

Combine that with being a Scorpio sign and someone very sensitive to the moods and emotions that people give off I often eliminate men before I've even met them as potential mates, because I know our entire story in an instant. All the men I've had significant relationships with, I knew in the moment I heard them, or sensed them, or met eyes with them that they were mine. When I think back I can even say with confidence that I knew in the instances before they were actually there that I knew they were. So why should I accept a different outcome in the future?

The hang-up, and the subject of my other posts, is the man I was in a relationship with for over a decade. Of all of the whims or relationships I have had he was the only one that crept into the deeper part of my personality and understood it. I constantly struggle with wondering if he was a rest stop for my soul or the final destination, even though we have been apart for a while now, the connection has not faded.

Between being a unique weirdo, a Scorpio, and a true believer in twin souls, I fear that I may be out of luck on this life plain.

I don't know if I have a real question here, maybe just looking for people that can relate? Whether it is as a personality, or someone that questions the relationships that they have coming and going, I find I lack people that understand except for the person that is currently not by my side.