Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 25-07-2021, 09:14 PM
Experiencer

What do you think this is and why does it happen?

I continue hearing by spirit or the negative vibration hysterical laughing, laughter, snickering, devious chuckle.

And dreams of people laughing.

And I continue to also have good visions.

I do not think it is demons or past trauma.

What do you kind people think this could be please? Its kind freaking me out hearing them and it could be spirit warning me.
Old 26-07-2021, 05:46 AM
asearcher

low level energies, beings or what names they now go under. bad dreams can be like a fuel/energy/food to them too, your fear, they can impact, be there, try not to fear. pray. They want you to think you are not in power but you are. if gets too bad try to do what I have done from childhood which is to hold my hands on my ears or eyes and scream and just keep screaming in the dream, it empowers me and helps me wake up in case you are in one of those dream levels when you can do that. The good visions I too can relate too.

The only sounds I have heard was a strangers voice right in my ear which woke me up, several times, years in time apart and I always wondered if true voice or not at first to then know no, it was not. I know too because it came so close to my ear. There is also something called magic whispers where you cant quite make out what they are, always seem to be in the next room or in a cellar or something (check out the Warrens study for this, if you like). And very few times sounds I can't describe what sounds they are but coming from the within and too waking me up. Its never been a bad thing, those inside sounds.

I used to (for years!) have poltergeist experiences in the home and now for a long time -nothing- and it's great. I asked for this in my prays. I pray daily. I pray before going to sleep.

I don't know if it could have been my romantic life issues too that has impact, made it more easy for low level energies to come through, just this dense (not earthy but dense) energy from my partner, us having had accumulating issues between us that we could not solve on our own, but got help once I was ready to throw in the towel.

If I were you I would not communicate, not ask what do you want? and those kind of questions. I have been in situations where I have ignored a negative presence, or so I have experienced it, and it then getting strong and stronger but then when it is at its strongest it just goes away. I have then before it going away prayed and mentioning Jesus Christ.

This might sound strange, but have you tried singing along a good vibed song? it is to get your own energy up there. Thenyou are not closing in on the low dimensions one, you higher the vibrations, your vibration, the homes vibration. Get it up there.

I have gotten so used to the poltergeist experiences that I would stay in my seat when others would go rushing out became I got determined that I would not be frighten. They try to frighten you. Try think of them as miscivoius kids instead lurking about, just show who the adult is. If you do that it seems to have trouble to get on to the next level. try not to think about them. they are looking for that connection and to act superior (they are not superior, it's an act, bring the light in and they will go different directions. PRetty much people in real life that act out as dominant, without having been chosen as a leader but snatching the "price" by using fear, being manipulate, are pretty much like those little dogs that barks alot. Sorry to bring in cute little dogs in all this but have to compare it to something. The barking little dogs don't think you know just how little they are, but you do, it's obvious. so look at it as if they are just barking but are really the ones most afraid.

Wish you the best of luck, take good care
Old 26-07-2021, 06:08 AM
Experiencer

Thank you very much for your reply and comments asearcher.
Old 27-07-2021, 07:21 PM
asearcher

Your're welcome.

I have just now glanced through your previous threads. See that the bullying is reccuring issue for you.

This is only a suggestion, of course, I'm no professional expert in this, but from what I have read I read it as if you have grown up in a family with a narcissist, been given a role to play and sometimes these roles can swift. To me it is your dad that sound narcissistic in his behavoir from your descriptions earlier. Narcissists love to play out the children or other family members against each other, again - giving them different roles. I read he said the dumb thing that you have to get more bright like your sister or something of the sort. A guess I have is that your sis has been given the role (Even if temporarily) as the Golden child?? You could look into narcissism, there is youtube videos available too on the subjects of the narcissist's family to see if it rings a bell with you?

Then you have experienced bullying in your other surroundings, if I got you right.
I read that you further down the line have experienced unfortune in your love life and wonder why.

If you're anything like me - I would guess that when you have been bullied, if let's say by a family member of yours- you do not wish to sink to their level and mirror, give back the same way, but you could still stand vulnerable and paralised on what to do. You could also most aware of it take the heat for it in order to protect someone else. Why I mention this is because for the first time in my life I have been exposed to a family where narcissism was very visible (not my own).

We all have that power inside of us that strenght to fight against the bully, but we have to allow us to feel it too, to get to that place. I think it is only in this world we don't treat emotions as if it is something real, something we can touch, but the emotions is the key to the truth, the energy, there's information there. It's valid.

There can too be lots of shame to realise one has come to a place where one has allowed oneself to be fooled, to be bullied, and that too is a filter that will have to remove itself. One has to understand all the great tactiqs a bully is able to use to manipulate, it's victims are half blind through the process and then caught in the net, or that is often the case. They use a vulnerability you have. Could be your love for that person as well.

All you have to trust is that you are a good person and you did not deserve it and start to cut away that invisible spider net that the spider (the bully) has tried to trap you with. You can always release yourself. You do have the tools to do that. You can't do nothing about what happened in the past but you can still cut yourself free from that old spinder net now, where you stand in life now. Children are especiall vulnerable, in trust of other grown up's care, to abuse, this why so important to have the right kind of adults around to make sure nothing of the kind happens. Bullies are everywhere, one just has to figure out how to deal with them and it is certainly not always easy, but there are ways. One just have to find the keys.

Perhaps the vulnerability you have gotten from bullying is stuck on your aura. The Warrens had this belief that a man they treated who they thought were posessed even had been a victim of incest in childhood. It was the first time I heard of low energy seeing something vulnerable to one's aura.

If your aura is effected, it then means you should then go back and process what has happened and deal with it the right way, to heal it. It will make you less vulnerable I think to low energy trying to play with you.

From what I have read it is a repeated pattern which express itself in a near desperate manner to you (the bullying) in all sorts of ways. Sometimes we think there is nothing more we can do, that we have dealt with it the right way, could too be because we feel helpless and stuck and just don't know how else to deal with it. But there is!!!

Could be all of this is coming to surface now in your life as you are an adult and stand on your own 2 feet, that it is more safe now for it to be known?If so it is like you know when people get physically ill with something when their vacation starts or when they get out of bad situation/s, like the body, brain, knows it is more safe now to do it.

My first boyfriend with whom I was later engaged to (we later broke up) would later develop a drinking problem, get help. He was someone real honest. He said some things to me about stuff that had happened in the past. Someone in his family found out he had told me and wanted especially to talk to me to explain that that was not at all how it had come down. First I said to my boyfriend that you can tell so and so I am not interested in having that talk with that someone as I trust you and I am only interested in your version. He had a right to have his version. But anyways, there I was, just to please him and this other person, and had to listen. This person had a kind of symbolic importance in the family, so what ever this person said it was as if that was wise and that was the right thing to say. But now when I was listening I could hear, over and over, that this person's interest was to make sure that this person's version stood out as the only truth, and in the meanwhile abusing then really, what my boyfriend's version was. I was really young back then and I would just speak my truth (again especially when I feel the need to protect someone, that is where I get my strenght from). I told the someone that you were both there. You both have your versions of what happened. I then turned to look at my boyfriend and said "I believe you", that is I believe your version. He had a right to his own version, his own experience of what happened. It was not for some adult, or for someone with authority, which this person had, to abuse, to say it wasn't like that. They were really telling of the same events but they did so with different eyes. I could tell it was not as if my boyfriend was lying, fabricating. And that did not surprise me because again I knew he was very honest as a person about anything. Sometimes not even I was ready for it, but I got accustumed with time, what can I say? I don't think it was the outcome that this other person was looking for. It did not crush his version. It could not use its symbolic importance, just because it was wise in other areas of life, which I think this person was, that it did everything in life right. It is kind of dangerous when you rest in that. Throughout this "meeting" my boyfriend (who loved to talk otherwise) was silent, but I kept verifying him by looking at him now and then and smiling. I am only speculating but I believe that a reason behind why my former boyfriend would when younger have a bad temper (that he had to get help) was out of the frustration when you are not in power, but you are as a child or teenager few steps below the ones in power, and then to have your reality, your experience not validated. Not "the truth". I think it does something to us. I bet you don't feel that what happened to you was validated but one can never get validation for it from someone who is the bully and you can't get it from other people who feel ashamed or are blind to what has been happening. You know the truth. You know what happened. Try to rest in that. You are equally, if not more, strong than those others. I believe you are more strong. It has only been as of lately I have remembered that "meeting" and maybe even unfolded one reason behind his drinking. His versions of the truth, from his perspective, he was part of the "show", was not validated, but pushed back in the shadows and the rest- the "stars" were right in the limelight of the circus platform ,all for the "audiance" to see. The worst part perhaps about this is that he was placed in the shadow by someone he loved, someone with authority. That sucks, really.

Nobody of us are always the heroes. Could be in a difficult situation that we did what we could in that situation to survive, if you are inferior you do what you can to do just that and while and after the humiliation of it strikes. It does not mean we are weak. If you are able to get to the core of validate what you have been through you do not need anyone else's validation, you will find a surprising power in yourself. It will set you free.

Ive had a bad experience in a past relationship with a man considered later on I was told to have psychopatic ways, be a psychopath really. When I first heard the term by a psychiatrist I was shocked, I guess because the little I knew of that type was that I thought they would be criminals or something, not that he was one, even if I knew something was wrong with him - from where I stood. He was trying on purpose to inpregnant me which at the time I thought first he was only being reckless and caught in the moment (excuse the honesty) to then later on in an unhappy period in the relationship violated me in that sense (in hope to get me pregnant. Plus show his superiority. Again I don't think he truly felt superior, this why these types has to really play out the superior attitude). It has taken me years where I thought I was fine and nothing to do about it now, but it seems my brain thought now is the time - now is the time to bring it to light - and it was for me to deal with it a better way than I had.

Another thing is I have been bullied (but almost anyone is or at least play with in one cruel way or another) from my kid dads narcissistic family member in particular but for the longest time did not speak up about it because I wanted to protect him from being in the middle but there were only so many emotional punches I could take before starting to defend myself, my relationship with the grown child to the narcissist has too been rocky. I can't imagine how I would have been effected too had been part of the first family from the start, been born into it, and not looking in on it from the outside.

Like I mentioned before, there is no lower energies or anything of the kind around me no more, no poltergeist activity. Through therapy, reiki, meditation, the support on this site I've been helped.

If I got to a place where I am today, inside myself, than you can too.

Last edited by asearcher : 28-07-2021 at 08:32 AM.
Old 29-07-2021, 05:25 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
If I were you I would not communicate, not ask what do you want? and those kind of questions.

I think that is good advice. Some psychics have suggested that people ask a spirit what it wants. That might be safe to do if you're dealing with a truly positive spirit. But if dealing with a negative spirit (and bad spirits can pretend to be good for a while), you will be giving that entity the attention it craves.

It will be like opening a locked door and saying, "Come on in and do whatever you like". Communicating with a spirit could be giving them permission to enter your space. Well, that's what I read and heard.

A few times (after hearing my name being called) I answered "Yes?" or asked what the spirit wanted. Never got a response as far as I know. What I sometimes do now after hearing my name called or a greeting, I say silently or out loud that I hear them. Then I leave it at that. I don't feel any negativity, but I am no longer interested in trying to communicate with the unseen. I have too much preliminary stuff to learn about the spirit world.

. . . .