Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 16-07-2021, 07:51 PM
asearcher

few minutes in advance?

this is something i don't really know how to relate to, has started happen few times now. What seem to be the issue here is that I am few minutes in advance before something happens.

Please, let me explain.

this latest time it happened how it was was that I dreamt while sitting in the passanger seat and dream that the person who was driving turned to look at me over and over and did a face expression not likely to do, never done like that before, behave like that before, out of character. It was as if I could in the dream see the person look ahead but as if a copy of this persons head was turning towards me, then back, turning again and doing the face. I found it unpleasant and in the dream said something like please, watch the road .

Then I awoken. the person started doing the exact same thing I had experienced.

Am I alone in this? this is just one example
Old 17-07-2021, 01:26 PM
Master
I find it rather cool to be a few minutes ahead...I haven't experienced this but had a car crash when was younger and before it happened I knew it was going to happen and raced to put my seat belt on(I was in middle of the back seats) as soon as I put it on the car over turned and rolled a few times..,that's the closest to being ahead I've been... Saved my life no doubt!

I wonder what it would be like to know- you could predict the lottery numbers! Only need to be ahead a little bit-

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 17-07-2021, 05:48 PM
asearcher

Wow, that is really something, my God! What a Godsend message/knowing you got there! I hope everyone else in the car came out OK too