Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 26-06-2021, 07:50 PM
Master
Reunions that count and don't count!

I was reunited with my children not long ago- things went perfect- the whole 10 of them playing together was great to watch and I was delighted to be around whilst they talked amongst them selfs- this reunion was a short visit: the children had to be returned- we were on a different map (so time was short;for how long we could stay there in the house) the children had grown a lot and being away for periods of time seems to have no affect on them .... what's so ever... It's not so often we get to be together it was like a dream..they got to catch up with me and me with so them...

I really am torn between my father instincts and my parenting... So far the account has done a good job and it seems to be working well...we had traveled a while so things were tired..I worry about things going wrong or the children won't be brought up properly , but they seem to have adapted to the account and taken it well- even when it be(things can seem slow or stagnant ) but it always ends up being , somehow...

I'm really torn about them going away for long periods -at a time...
But I know it's necessary and I worry about they're growth and how it effects the group or individual - it doesn't seem to be a shock when we have to pack up and head back- 10 children must seem like a lot but I can't do without one single of them- I just hope I can give them an awarding future where it's not clouded in stagnation and doubt exspecially over an task or something being... That things do be- and the avartar is processing correctly- things can get pessimistic exspecially out on the edge where you don't know if it's going to come through for your or not... So far the account seems to be working : and I can keep the children safe and travel at the same time- where I can return single to get work done- initially I was pessimistic about it but as of lately I've been wondering how proud I am! You want to calve-out the best future possible;without hesitating to the nature of things and upbringing...

I suppose you have to do : what you have to do- As a father-of-law and as a best friend!

I get my hopes up and things happen- and I keep on achieving- I must learn not to worry to much ... But something as fragile as an account-fixer' sometimes seems impossible or impossible task...as daunting as it is , things keep being and running smoothly- I can't imagine what it's like to be shut away at a moments notice - picked up like a tea-cup... And placed in a kingdom far far away...but at the moment I'm on a hitch hikers guide' - and we are constally hitching-hiking' -

I can't wait till their mother come too' - soon we will all be reunited - until the next time they come and visit- or we visit..

Have faith things do get the move on..

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)
Old 03-07-2021, 01:09 PM
''I really am torn between my father instincts and my parenting...
So far the account has done a good job and it seems to be working well''

Who or what is an 'account'?

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 03-07-2021, 02:08 PM
Master
The account is the actual from where my avatar comes from..I call it the account because it counts and sustains accountability and the financial year of it being or something happening... so I list it as an account.. i.e accounting of the financial year;

How do you not know what an account is for a English speaking site - I don’t know

Old 03-07-2021, 02:10 PM
Master
account
noun
UK /əˈkaʊnt/ US /əˈkaʊnt/
account noun (BANK)

B1 [ C ]
(also bank account)
an arrangement with a bank to keep your money there and to allow you to take it out when you need to:
I've opened an account with a building society.
I paid the money into my account this morning.
UK She paid the cheque into her account.
US She deposited the check in her account.
I need to draw some money out of my account.
Thesaurus: synonyms, antonyms, and examples
an account
accountThe company's accounts show a loss in the first quarter.
the booksI let our accountant do the books.
bank statementI receive a monthly bank statement.
statementThe bank sends me a statement every month

Old 03-07-2021, 02:26 PM
Master
You also asked what ‘ let’ means in the uk -

Dictionary
Definitions from Oxford Languages
Search for a word
let1
/lɛt/
verb
not prevent or forbid; allow.
"my boss let me leave early"
Similar:
allow
permit
give permission to
give leave to
authorize
sanction
grant
grant the right to
warrant
license
empower
enable
entitle
assent to
consefnt to
agree to
acquiesce in
accede to
approve of
tolerate
countenance
suffer
brook
admit of
give one's blessing to
give assent to
cause
make
give the green light to
give the go-ahead to
give the thumbs up to
give someone/something the nod
say the magic word
OK
Opposite:
prevent
prohibit
used in the imperative to formulate various expressions.
nounBRITISH
a period during which a room or property is rented.
"I've taken a month's let on the flat"

Old 04-07-2021, 04:25 PM
Master
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enri...classification

This is nearest to my account as far as symmetry is concerned it's based On mathematics.. Theres a whole bunch of pages that describe different accounts and what you get and what's included - including free moniods -are concerned...
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Monoid
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ring_theory

Old 04-07-2021, 10:33 PM
Lorelyen

It can also mean take note of the implications:
"take account of the effect of...."

or having to be responsible for the consequences of your actions to someone:
"You are accountable to the boss...."
"the boss holds you to account."