Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Most Anything > Philosophy & Theory

Old 14-01-2021, 08:14 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
Souls, on their own plane, have access to libraries in which the story of every person who ever lived is available. Sometimes, through Bart when I do a reading, I get a glimpse of one of these. Wonderful.

Sounds like brother Bart is at the Akashic library, somewhere on one of the upper floors, 6th? 7th maybe?

https://phys.org/news/2014-12-universe-dimensions.html
Old 14-01-2021, 08:16 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylama
This discussion is all well and good to describe the constitution of man, but what is man here for?

I personally believe that we are here to elevate our consciousness from the human personality to that of our more spiritual and more refined soul awareness. We accomplish this by learning to love our fellow humans.

Hatred of any kind interferes with this upward progress we make through this journey. Love is, in the last analysis, an expression of selflessness, because to truly love someone else in any measure we must sacrifice some of our time, resources and energy which we could have used for our own selfish experience.

Racial hatreds, or family or clan hatreds can all be boiled down to continuations of reactions in the past to moments when we placed ourselves above someone else, for whatever reason, and felt justified in so doing. Nobody is better than anyone else in truth, so hatred is just plain ignorance.

Look inside your heart and honestly admit where you may be guilty of the sin of hatred. "We're only human" is an often heard excuse for rationalizing this kind of ugliness, but perhaps we are more than human and in order to raise our level of awareness to more lofty perspectives, all we need is love.

Sound good to me.
Old 14-01-2021, 10:11 PM
Guide
Location: Vancouver, WA, USA and I have a second home in the city of Kherson, Ukraine.
We all have equal access to the hall of records.
Old 14-01-2021, 11:00 PM
ketzer

Quote:
Originally Posted by bartholomew
We all have equal access to the hall of records.
Except for those sealed by court order.....right?
Old 15-01-2021, 12:54 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by tommylama
This discussion is all well and good to describe the constitution of man, but what is man here for? ...
Seth Early Sessions, Vol 9, Session 446: "Seth Two On The Human Race"
link to the full transcript: http://al-worldview.blogspot.com/201...uman-race.html
Quote:
... Before you can be allowed into systems of reality that are more extensive and open, you must first learn to handle energy, and see, through physical materializations, the concrete result of thought and emotion.
... The responsibility for creation must be clearly understood. You cannot hurt others within your system. To some extent you are, comparatively speaking, in a soundproof and isolated room. Hate creates destruction and in that room, until the lesson is learned, destruction follows destruction.
In the terms of other systems that particular kind of destruction is meaningless and does not exist, but you believe that it does, and the agonies of the dying are sorely felt.
... Creation, creativity is natural under all systems and all circumstances, but your system is a training system for emerging consciousness; for have a talent does not yet know how to use it, and must be trained. ...
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.