Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Soulmates & Twin Flames

Old 09-02-2017, 01:18 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar

And for those who say I am wrong prove it to me (but seriously don't waste your time every case of "proof" you will find of such a relationship ends in failure).

I find it very ironic that you bothered to post this kind of question on the very thread that proof stares you right in the face.
Old 09-02-2017, 04:11 PM
Seeker

Looking into someone's eyes, clock at 11:11 and having your sacral/solar plexus burst in bliss. Pretty intense and haven't been the same since!
Old 09-02-2017, 04:19 PM
Experiencer
I believe the type of relationship that connects at all 7 chakras is like twin flame.
"It has happened with Krishna and Radha, with Shiva and Shakti.It could have also happened to Majnu and Laila,if they had been allowed to meet,to Shiri and Farihad, if they had been allowed to meet;but the society hindered them.Whenever it happens, absolute oneness is felt: unity, not union…Two persons utterly disappear into each othe"
Just guessing that it has more quality.
I found about about twin flames before falling in love with a man.
Old 09-02-2017, 10:19 PM
Knower

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZenSar
I can tell you what has made me not, it is all the suffering and obsession this concept brings. Too many use it as a reason to cheat or obsess about someone that has no interest in them.But that is the way of falsities they bring blindness.

And for those who say I am wrong prove it to me (but seriously don't waste your time every case of "proof" you will find of such a relationship ends in failure).

What you said, especially the part in bold, is not a TF. Twins have completely mutual feelings for one another. There is no "not having interest" in the other.
Old 12-02-2017, 02:05 PM
Pathfinder

Quote:
Originally Posted by Katastrophic
What you said, especially the part in bold, is not a TF. Twins have completely mutual feelings for one another. There is no "not having interest" in the other.

This is so, so true! This connection is never one sided. Now, there will be some who reject the feelings or ignore them but in my opinion it won't last. It does come out and it cannot be stifled for long. I had begged my tf to tell me there was nothing there so I could move past what I felt and even though he would not outright admit his feelings, he refused to say that it was nothing.

Every time I saw him and looked into his eyes even if we did not speak, I knew he loved me. It was not spoken or shared between ether of us at the time but it was a ridiculous level of knowing. His eyes have always been warm, loving, kind, and just incredible. There's no mistaking it when you find it. It will always be mutual.
Old 07-07-2021, 10:05 AM
madalina_diana

A spirirual marriage with the other half.
Old 29-07-2021, 04:31 PM
Master
When I went searching for an answer as to what happened to me. I found it.

Its been 10 years. It still haunts me.
Old 29-07-2021, 07:48 PM
Master
I can't believe you twin flame story.. hope everything goes to plan with immigration that's the hardest part about being twins is the immigration and the settlement's... I couldn't believe it when I realised I was my twin flame, when I realised that there was left of atoms- and little did I know they made up a girl.. my ying to my yang...I didn't believe it until she manifested out of the account with my self when I was getting into an avatar...there she was alike me- since then I have questions on the account manifestation; how does it work and is it really secure.. I didn't believe it until I realised that the account was a twin flame reincarnation... little did I know then that she had been with me the whole time I was changing in and out of theory's and costumes to get into an image... there with the atom of the self another atom that would be enough to make a female to my male.. the account is like a twins account - (where there are two of you) it works in the same fashion...it works to reunite you and your flame...like Adam and Eve - was made from Adams rib...its the same contents... these flames can be made from the rib or got split from the rib ( so to speak) and I can't believe that twin flames are.. it's a hard journey, mostly how one will provide or such as like but it happened's in the end to work out alright... that the flames are already provided for in some context...

Arabic first language (English)—- bear with me and please be patient)