Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 24-01-2021, 12:50 AM
Master

More into the nature of OBEs

So this evening I felt quite sleepy, I decided to listen to some meditative music and then I said a simple prayer: Guardian angel, help me see my Higher Self;

Somehow I fell asleep, I found myself vibrating, these were gentle vibrations, I noticed them for about a minute or more, trying to make sense what's happening, at first I thought it is my blood running through my veins but these vibrations were not physical.

I woke up for a moment and I found myself once again vibrating, now I was able to see more into these vibrations. I saw paths of white light running all over my body, these paths of white light had points of intersection and these points were like points of energy, when this white light was reaching one of this points, an electrical discharge would happen, as if energy was entering the body or something like that. So I noticed such a thing, I saw many paths of this white light focusing on one point, the place between our eyebrows just a little bit above our nose. When this energy reached that place, I felt an electrical discharge and then the usual pain one gets when one is electrocuted. When all of this was happening, I started to notice this golden white light appearing in that blackness we see when we have our eyes closed. It was as if this golden white light was penetrating or I was penetrating into that dimension of reality.

Unfortunately, I developed a fear of being stuck in a place that I call "the void", there's nothing there and this fear stopped me from actually going further.

This is how it looked like but there were many paths of this white light and of course, they were white and fluid, like water, imagine a stream of many branches of a river, many many branches.

Old 25-01-2021, 06:07 PM
Master

After this experience, later in the night, I had two OBEs, I mostly flew around my house. I was running away from a friend, in real life I tried to stay away from this friend, it seems this was also shown to me in my OBEs, of course, he eventually caught me. This friend is not a problem, the problem is that I like being alone, of course, in real life, this friend contacted me and we talked. It's fascinating how we can see more into our daily experiences when we sleep so that we can learn and evolve faster.