Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 15-12-2020, 10:13 PM
Experiencer

Please tell why I have these dreams?

I have dreams of people laughing, in laughter in a negative way many times in the night everyday for weeks.

I also had a dream of bricks being thrown at me.

What do the dreams of laughter mean continuously?
Old 15-12-2020, 11:52 PM
Yaoughta

In dream interpretation, you should always start with the feeling and how they made you feel. Dreams are a reflection of what lies within your subconscious. To me, this sounds like a fear and anxiety dream triggered about your thoughts or feelings regarding something going on in your life. This could be fear of something being found out about you, the fear of not fitting in with a certain group or it could simply be mirroring back a feeling of yours like perhaps you feel picked on. The taunting laughter and brick throwing seems like bullying, ostracizing you or making you feel alone and not wanted.
Old 16-12-2020, 08:11 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779
I have dreams of people laughing, in laughter in a negative way many times in the night everyday for weeks.

sound like a classic bully scene to me from the old days, if not fragments from this life try past life.

Sorry, by the way. It must be difficult dreams to have. I hope you can shake it off during day time at least.

You could try past life meditation on you tube to see if you can understand where it comes from and heal from it and then it won't return no more.
Old 16-12-2020, 03:17 PM
AbodhiSky

If I had those, I would wonder if I was doing or experiencing anything during my waking hours that may be related.
Old 16-12-2020, 10:15 PM
Experiencer

I also had dreams today of a cousin 'lighting' using a lighter and one yesterday throwing rubbish.

I also have a lot of good dreams too strangely with the negative ones. The negative ones come early within one hour of sleep.

However thank you very much all for your analysis and comments!
Old 16-12-2020, 10:32 PM
Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guff779

Hi,

More detail is required to interpret properly.

What is the setting? Familiar or not? Day or night? Do you know the people doing this? How do you respond in the dream? Are there others with you.

The more detail you can offer, the closer the interpretation can zoom in.
Old 17-12-2020, 12:29 AM
Experiencer

In the dreams they are sometimes familiar and laughing and laughing hysterically on the ground.

I've had a cousin who threw rubbish at me sitting opposite me in the train in a dream, lighting a small fire with a lighter and stepping on me while I am ground view.

All day, I feel negative.
Old 05-01-2021, 04:13 PM
Newbie ;)

One way of thinking about negative dreams is that they are a test. Will you stand up for yourself? Fight back? Allow it to be and not take it personally? Maybe it is part of you that doesn't like the other part for whatever reason. How would you treat or carry yourself in order to resolve whatever it is. Do you believe it is right or ok to treat anyone poorly (including yourself). This seems to be about your beliefs to me.
Old 15-01-2021, 02:47 AM
Newbie ;)

Don't respond just stand your ground. They are just laughing and they can't hurt you unless you take it personally. Who would laugh like that at you anyway? A not very nice person.
Old 16-01-2021, 07:28 AM
Experiencer
I feel like you get drained by the environment that you are surrounded.
Is it anyhow related to your past, can you recognize the patterns?

Who did this to you and also, what is it, that makes you vulnerable to this...

When you have ability to remember dreams, you can also set intention before you go to sleep instead of focusing on this dream, to rather focus on solution and revelation of meaning of this dream.