Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 11-01-2021, 04:08 AM
Newbie ;)

Strange OBE pull

I've been having OBEs since I was a teenager. The stages have always been the same:

1) Relax
2) Body gets numb
3) Very quick vibration stage (if any)
4) Detachment and off I go

but....

the last two times I've felt as someone was pulling my left leg up through my foot as if trying to help me or something, but it doesn't work, and the experience is interrupted. What's going on?
Old 11-01-2021, 09:30 AM
Master

You need to allow it to happen. Perhaps you are but you need to remain relaxed and let it happen. It happens to me.
Old 11-01-2021, 12:04 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by astralsuzy
You need to allow it to happen. Perhaps you are but you need to remain relaxed and let it happen. It happens to me.
Glad you're here, astralsuzy!

*I'll text in Navy Blue when I'm speaking as a Mod. :)

Prepare yourself for the coming astral journey of death by daily riding in the balloon of God-perception.
Through delusion you are perceiving yourself as a bundle of flesh and bones, which at best is a nest of troubles.
Meditate unceasingly, that you may quickly behold yourself as the Infinite Essence, free from every form of misery. ~Paramahansa's Guru's Guru

Old 11-01-2021, 01:11 PM
Master
Welcome Astral_33 - I was 'yanked' out of my body for an amazing time, not going into details what - IMO you need to make sure your energy vibrations 'vibes' are high, then you can be sure its your Guides doing this for your benefit, as in learning to 'help others' here and on your journey wherever you go - good luck...

Faithful follower of Jesus Christ - doing God's work, and via the Holy Spirit... I won't hold your hand and walk with you, or be around on your journey if you fall, but I will shine a light - go this way...
Old 12-01-2021, 01:46 AM
Newbie ;)

Thank you for all the replies!

So is this something I shouldn't be concerned about? Since it has never happened before I was a bit uneasy about it. If those are guides helping, great. I just wasn't sure if it could be some ill-intentioned energies causing it. Most of my detachments have happened effortlessly over many years now, and all of a sudden this happened. Strange...
Old 12-01-2021, 01:47 AM
Guide
We all have helpers but I don't think our vibration is typically on par with meeting them halfway sort-to-speak. There's a reason why they don't come here and we can't go there effortlessly. If someone was trying to help you I consider that to mean you're doing well on your end.
Old 13-01-2021, 08:08 PM
Deactivated Account
@Astral_33

Any type of overconcerning, worry or fear will ultimately stop the vibrational stage, and you, maybe, need to try it again, next time/next day again ...

I think that is what happened. Because the "Help" was unexpected, you got a bit out of the state and so it did not worked.

You can either:

Prepare your self, mentally of course, that in case of such happenings you relax more.
The surprise factor will eventually fade away and you will be ready for the experience.

Or

Well, you have to know that there is some part of you that does not want you to go out.
If this part is not asleep, when it detects what you want to do, it may send itches and twitches, just to fool you not to get out.

Just be ready to keep the vibrational stage up and running. Try to spread the vibrations over the whole body, and raise their frequency.
Old 14-01-2021, 02:16 AM
Experiencer
Never make quick conclusion by just having 1 - 5 experiences!

Do the same thing for 50+ Times in order to know for real whats going on

It could be your own subconscious fears, manifesting themselves up in it's most appropiate form/experience (very common pattern)

It could be that you went into a Dimensional Portal Gateway, and your foot was the near closes thing to get sucked up by that forces

Could you see it?
Old 15-01-2021, 10:38 AM
Newbie ;)

@ Dan_SF

Good advice. I have been having APs for many years now, so many times there isn't a vibrational stage, or it's very short. I just get out. Those last 2 times were those very strange leg pulls that have never happened before. The first time it threw me off my relaxed state and it all stopped. The second time I was aware it was happening and I tried to stay calm and even tried to help but it also didn't work and it stopped.

@SpiritualFreedom

Dimensional Portal is something new to me, I'm not sure what it is or if this was the cause. I couldn't see anything but for sure felt someone or something was pulling/lifting my left leg through a grip on my left foot. Why not grab my hand?... lol