Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 16-01-2021, 11:49 AM
Experiencer
Quote:
Originally Posted by ThatMan
I myself am using hemy-sync but not for having OBEs but to see if it can help me with my depression. I think Theta is the answer for reaching the "divine", gamma is too low and all the other are active when you are awake.

I believe that we have the power of God, to change reality, to levitate, to perform healings, create things from nothing, fly and the list goes on and on... but we need to have that kind of consciouness to perform all these things, that kind of awareness. Are you are that your body is like mostly empty space? If you go down and down at a very low scale, you see a ton of space between the atoms of your body. A very small worm sees us as a soup of particles.

My problem is that I suffer from insomnia and I go sleep very late in the morning so I can't find a way to wake up and have an OBE, this is the most easy way... You wake up close in the morning... meditate for few moments... and then you let yourself falling asleep but keeping in mind that you want to have an OBE.. and soon you find yourself vibrating or floating over your body... I've done it this way many times.

Depression you say?

Start buying books about "Mental Toughness" - That will lead to mental freedom.

When misfortunes, failures, downsides, breakdowns, losses, changes, challenges, danger, fear happens in life (which will always happen) - That's when "Mental Toughness" comes as your personal saviour.

Is truly mental freedom, to have extreme mental thougness.

Because when life throws you a tough painful experience, you look at it, and say back "That's all you got? GIVE ME MORE!"

That Mental Toughness, I have to tell you, IT'S LIFE-CHANGING.

So, start buying books in Amazon about that Mental Toughness Theme seriously. Extremelly effective and helpful.

About changing reality.

On this mortal dimension of life/death, in order to change your life, I have to take daily action with discipline using different strategies, over a long period of time in order to get my goal.

Let's be real here - Thinking/Imagining/Praying/Complainning/Feeling/Afirmations/Wishing doesn't work.

I tested them, and didn't work at all to get my goals on the mortal dimension

----

In the other hand, If I have done an Out of body experience and I am in a less dense dimensional reality plane...

Using Imagination with an Affirmation does work with some type of goals like: Contacting, Teletransporting(Locations and Dimensions), Watching your Past Lives, Morphing your external form

The less dense the dimensional structure is, the easier it's to use imagination to change reality close to instanteously.

Different dimensional structures will have different rules, and you have to adapt in order to succeed

--

Yes form is ultimately an illusion created by the mind in order to understand abstract energy structures better.

The less dense the dimensions you travel, the less defined forms you will see in the mind, until all you see is abstract energies patterns.

We're not human beings, it's just a temporal energy vehicle in order to operate correctly on the right dimentional energy structure.

In truth we're the evolution of light experiencing a consciousness with a mind.

That can go/use differentt body vehicles in different dimensions in order to experience different realities and adventures.

--

If you have insomnia discipline yourself to go to bed at 23:00, and don't open any screen at all. Shut down all the digital devices.

Use Delta binaureal beats, with bluetooth wireless earbuds, to induce the sleeping brain frecuency.

Wake up at 4:30 or 5:00 if you want to practice Out of bodies. Instead of Delta, use Theta.

Otherwise wake up at 6:00 - 7:00, regardless of what your emotions are feeling are telling you to do. Mental toughness comes here too.

Do this with consistency over the next weeks, and you will get yourself into a great new pattern