Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 27-08-2021, 07:47 PM
Pathfinder

Dream and real cat

A few weeks a go I had a dream where a white cat had got into my living room.
I chased him around untill I caught him.
Then he looked at me and I noticed he had his right eye missing.
I felt sorry for him and let him stay with me.
The last couple of weeks I've often seen a white cat sitting on the bonnet of my car.
This dosen't bother me but today on seeing him close up I noticed that he has his right eye missing.
Just wondering if anyone has any sort of explanation for all this, it's shaken me up a bit.
Old 27-08-2021, 09:55 PM
Ascender

The cat wants you to be his person. Cats can astral travel just like we do. My previous cats would leave their sleeping bodies and then jump up on the bed with me in their astral bodies and curl up and go to sleep. I woke up more than a few times to see my cat curled up on the bed, reaching out to stroke it and my hand going through them. This cat sounds very aware. He'd be a great companion for you. He's probably been abandoned by his former owners.

Last edited by Traveler : 27-08-2021 at 11:48 PM.
Old 29-08-2021, 05:02 PM
Newbie ;)

Color

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert100
A few weeks a go I had a dream where a white cat had got into my living room.
I chased him around untill I caught him.
Then he looked at me and I noticed he had his right eye missing.
I felt sorry for him and let him stay with me.
The last couple of weeks I've often seen a white cat sitting on the bonnet of my car.
This dosen't bother me but today on seeing him close up I noticed that he has his right eye missing.
Just wondering if anyone has any sort of explanation for all this, it's shaken me up a bit.
It sounds like a precognitive dream
Old 29-08-2021, 07:10 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the replies, I never thought about astral travel, that's interesting, I'll have to look more into that.
I saw him again tonight, he sits outside the front door sometimes when he's not sitting on my car.
Old 29-08-2021, 10:51 PM
Ascender

Quote:
Originally Posted by Albert100
Thanks for the replies, I never thought about astral travel, .

I have a cat with mad astral skills. I might have mentioned her before in another reply. She would visit my daughter astrally when she was at school about 40 minutes away during the week. My daughter said she would see Mouse running around in the old arts building out of the corner of her eye when she was there late at night painting.

Once, I woke up to her on the foot of my bed one morning and when I got up and opened the door, she jumped down and ran out the door. I went down to feed all the animals and when I put the bowls down, I noticed she wasn't milling around. Then I remembered that last night she ran in the back guest room to hang out with my brother's cats when I went in there to clean the litter boxes and check their water bowl and I'd closed the door with her in there. As soon as I opened the door to give the other cats their food, she bolted out the door and ran to the kitchen. I had no clue that morning when I woke up that morning that I was seeing her astral body when I opened my bedroom door and she ran out and down the stairs. She looked as solid as the awake cats who were milling around my feet in the kitchen waiting for their food. She felt solid too when I stretched out in bed and my foot felt a lump at the foot of the bed.

I'm a hopeless cat lover. So I'm rooting for this white one-eyed boy and hope that you take him in!