Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Old 10-08-2019, 05:31 AM
Knower

The state of Ultimate Bliss

So i would really like to know if thats a positive sign.

In actuall life, i am moving abroad for my Masters degree next month.
So today, i saw this dream. I was all set to leave and the i remember that when i reached the airport, i was in a state of ULTIMATE BLISS, i was all positive, shining, people were so soo nice to me like the security of the airport. As if they all could see the love i had for other humans at that time and they were returning that love with giving me smiles and helping me out.

I cant express that feeling of bliss in words, i swear. I felt as if everything is accomplished already and i am doing the MOST RIGHT THING, no regrets, no worries nothing. I just couldnt hide that bliss. IT WAS ALL OVER MY FACE, MY BODY.

(Note: In my real life, I am not very excited about it. Kind of have more anxiety. So its not my excitement coming out. It was something else)

Last edited by jay.kishan : 10-08-2019 at 08:33 AM.
Old 11-08-2019, 09:13 PM
Yaoughta

You can take this message a few ways. One would be showing you another way to think about it and showing you that everything will be okay, sort of a message from your soul, oversoul or guides that everything will be just fine. Another way to look at it is that like attracts like. If you're anxious about it, you attract that towards you and so things may not go as you would like. However, if you think positively about it and "trust" that everything will be okay, you will end up being well received and in turn feel good about the whole experience. Fear of the unknown is quite normal as human beings prefer to know how things will go in order to feel in control of the outcome. So this dream is definitely a good sign that all will be well. You have nothing to worry about it.