Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Angels & Guides

Old 02-05-2021, 08:00 AM
Newbie ;)
Seeker

Angel1

In many religions humans are considered superior than angels. they say humans are emotional, they have feelings while angels don't have feelings, they do what they are asked to perform by GOD.
I do agree to this point of view. but its important to know that one has to have compassion for humanity! hope this makes sense.
Old 14-05-2021, 11:41 PM
Pathfinder

Hello!! what about if we are All Angels, and Archangels in the sense of us being The very Essence of The Source, or The Universe? Meaning that Angels, and Archangels are other versions of ourselves? Maybe, we will never know until we cross the other side. Until then, enjoy this life first. Many blessings!!
Old 15-05-2021, 01:02 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior
Hello!! what about if we are All Angels, and Archangels in the sense of us being The very Essence of The Source, or The Universe? Meaning that Angels, and Archangels are other versions of ourselves? Maybe, we will never know until we cross the other side. Until then, enjoy this life first. Many blessings!!

The Angelic are simply one consciousness stream.

One of many.
Within the One there are three streams of consciousness that serve the One, and the Angelic are one of them. Without going into detail what this service entails.

Last edited by Rah nam : 15-05-2021 at 11:57 PM.
Old 15-05-2021, 09:38 PM
Pathfinder

Can you explain more of that? it's quite interesting?
Old 15-05-2021, 11:00 PM
Guide

Quote:
Originally Posted by MysticalShaman
Do you think it’s possible?

Nothing surprises me anymore, so who knows..
Old 16-05-2021, 01:01 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by GalacticWarrior
Can you explain more of that? it's quite interesting?

If we look as this planet, which is just one little speck even in this not so Uni verse.

most of those who are incarnated or out off, come through the line of an oversoul, which evolves through the mineral realm, the plant and animal realm, into an individual state we are in at present.
To assist this processes, we have those three lines of service as I call them.

The angelic, the Fae and the Elohim, or as I call them "the Master builders"

After all they are the one who build all that is physical and regulate it.
Set up realities, like the one we exist in at the moment and change the perimeters like right now on this planet to enable a higher density learning.

The Fae energy holds all that is physical in balance.

The angelic will assist all those on their path from source and back.

The angelic energy on its most basic level is the link between creation and manifestation. As I have said before, nothing happens without the involvement of the angelic.
The energy of the Fae and the angelic feels very similar. And as they evolve to a higher level very hard to separate. As can be seen in the group we call the Archangels, after all tree of the seven are Fae three of them are angelic and one is Elohim.