Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 05-07-2020, 04:11 PM
asearcher

Being touched during meditation?

I have done plenty of meditations, efforts, and like over 90% of the time that I can recall I can feel someone/something touching my hair, gently, a gentle touch on my arm or even holding my hand. Because I am so relax at the time I don't bother to open my eyes and see what is going on, if it is imagination or really happening.

I am only curious to know if this happen to others?

Thank you.

(should I add there is never anything let's say threatening touch or sexual touch? In any way, there never is)
Old 06-07-2020, 03:39 AM
Master
Your sensitive to lighter energies/higher frequency. That's a good thing I would say. Enjoy. Amen
Old 06-07-2020, 05:08 PM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by utopiandreamchild
Your sensitive to lighter energies/higher frequency. That's a good thing I would say. Enjoy. Amen
Wow, thank you very much :)
Old 20-07-2020, 11:54 AM
Suspended

If you close your eyes, lay down, and think about walking in the park you will find yourself there very fast. Your brain can create a fake world that has fake touching too. Fake people and fake love.

People are desperate for Love they have to invert it their mind. But the dreams I desire of my True Love.. they are hard to come by. . fake or not I'll still take that.
Old 29-07-2020, 05:23 PM
Master
I was meditating under a tree one day and felt someone touch me on my shoulder. So i opened my eyes and groin punched whoever that was in front of me.
Old 30-07-2020, 04:09 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by ocean breeze
I was meditating under a tree one day and felt someone touch me on my shoulder. So i opened my eyes and groin punched whoever that was in front of me.
ha ha
Old 30-07-2020, 05:07 AM
Newbie ;)

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
I have done plenty of meditations, efforts, and like over 90% of the time that I can recall I can feel someone/something touching my hair, gently, a gentle touch on my arm or even holding my hand. Because I am so relax at the time I don't bother to open my eyes and see what is going on, if it is imagination or really happening.

I am only curious to know if this happen to others?

Thank you.

(should I add there is never anything let's say threatening touch or sexual touch? In any way, there never is)

A few times it has happened to me, in meditation, to feel blowing at my face soft and subtle wind-like energy. And it was also pleasant sensation.
Old 02-08-2020, 07:10 AM
Knower

We all have varying sensations and lets say visitations during meditation. I say yours is quite a beautiful one.

also, our mind translates responses and sensations differently based on our world view I think. (this is speculation only)

it is comforting that you are comforted during. to me this means you are a caring and sweetly loving person, and the energy coming to you is a likeness of your heart.
God bless.
Old 03-08-2020, 04:10 AM
asearcher

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fatimasque
We all have varying sensations and lets say visitations during meditation. I say yours is quite a beautiful one.

also, our mind translates responses and sensations differently based on our world view I think. (this is speculation only)

it is comforting that you are comforted during. to me this means you are a caring and sweetly loving person, and the energy coming to you is a likeness of your heart.
God bless.
WOW, thank you so much, that is so sweet of you to write this Just what one needs Monday morning before going off to work
Old 03-08-2020, 08:03 AM
Knower

oh thank you! and you're welcome?
lol. bless us both then!

well I hope the rest of the week brings you as many smiles.