Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Dreams

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 19-02-2024, 08:02 AM
Master

dream about ex or Aphrodite but whatever Idk even

Okay so,

Last night I had dreams about work and career. And those are not very vivid anymore. Then I entered a new dream: I was with a woman that I had something with in real life, but it wasnt necessarily a thing. We just fooled around and it wasnt easy as we fought a lot and we struggled with a lot apart from that (that is, in real life).

In the dream she appeared and I said something like hey you are back, what happened? She said I dont know. Do you know my name? Not sure why but I said: "yes, you are Aphrodite". And she said yes, do you know why? And I said, while the dream displayed what I said, you are fertility, beauty and love. And she looked at me. And someone stept in from behind me, he said "if you want her back you need to do something first" and I was shown a little boy having a wooden plate in his hands, carrying it as if its for serving but there was nothing on it. Someone crossed him and pushed him aside. I saw him fall, but it was as if suddenly there was a gap and I saw him walk forwards first without any change in direction.

Then I had another dream, showing the woman I am trying to let go now because it isnt for me despite how much that hurts me, and with her were two men somewhat at distance. It was said by the men that they did her, and the thing she said I cant mention here. I woke up jealous, angry, feeling attacked and powerless. As if something that was mine was taken before arrival in my life and there was no reason or in any way something to soften the feels.

My conclusion is that despite how much it hurts I need to let go in order to move on. Despite of how invasive the jealousy feels and that I can barely understand or comprehend it all.

Kind regards,

CW