Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Love & Relationships -Friends and Family

Old 25-09-2020, 04:40 PM
Pathfinder

Keep us updated!

You have nothing to fear but fear itself

Alan Turing: Sometimes it is the people no one imagines anything of who do the things that no one can imagine.
Old 25-09-2020, 08:32 PM
Pathfinder

Thanks for the replies. Made me smile.

Erm he's very slim and dark haired and brown eyes. His hairs like short back and sides I think! No belly on him at all from what I've seen.

They do driveways so I can't really get away with that as I don't have one. But you are right. Maybe he will be back!

The psychic also said he's untangling a previous relationship too. So he's going to take a while to get confident.

I will keep you all updated.

There is an older man working with him that more fits your description. He has a belly. Grey t shirts. Blondey grey hair. Too old for me though haha. X
Old 25-09-2020, 08:51 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
Thanks for the replies. Made me smile.

Erm he's very slim and dark haired and brown eyes. His hairs like short back and sides I think! No belly on him at all from what I've seen.

They do driveways so I can't really get away with that as I don't have one. But you are right. Maybe he will be back!

The psychic also said he's untangling a previous relationship too. So he's going to take a while to get confident.

I will keep you all updated.

There is an older man working with him that more fits your description. He has a belly. Grey t shirts. Blondey grey hair. Too old for me though haha. X
You still have time. Nip across and ask him if you can have contact details, as your parents/ cousin/ brother were talking about having their drive done... Lol... ( A little white lie never harmed!)...If it's meant to be, it will happen.... Good luck... We need daily reports ( mainly cos we're nosy LOL..)...
Old 26-09-2020, 07:40 AM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by asearcher
My God, I am so terrible at this i can't believe it, ha ha. yes the man you describe later on he was older too in my so called vision, ha ha and with the other stuff you described. God. I apologize. Thank you for taking it the right way.....:)
Hi asearcher... Don't be getting her paired off with the wrong one LOL.... (You must have tuned in just as he had gone round the back and the other man came round the front!.. )...
Old 26-09-2020, 07:41 AM
Pathfinder

He's not the boss otherwise that would be amazing haha. His boss is always stood with him.

Ahh I will absolutely update. I wonder if he is going to be there next week. He could potentially be there today. But he's not there yet.

Thanks so much for the support.

Haha no it's fine. I hope the older chap isn't interested haha. I don't know if you can guess as a name for him? Another lady on here has guessed his name. But I can't find him on social media through that.

Updates will arrive.

How are you all?
Old 26-09-2020, 07:51 AM
Elfin

Hi Miamoo.... I'm fine thanks... We still have thinking time. I've just had one thought... Does it look as if it's a big company that are doing the work?... Was maybe thinking it could be a small family business.. could his boss be his dad? That would help, but either way, even if the job gets finished you can get their details from neighbour. Hope you're ok... I can see you sat on the arm of a chair , peeping out of the window !!!!.... Remember to breathe, and remember to eat !!!.... I cannot hear a name... And of course it could be anything , depending where abouts in the world you live. I'm guessing Europe. But obviously am not asking. If I think of anything else will let you know.
Old 26-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Lorelyen

Quote:
Originally Posted by Miamoo
Thank you for all your replies.
It is so hard. I think I need to forget it and move on. It just feels like I was meant to meet him. But I've spent money and had readings and I'm still none the wiser. The psychic I paid for said he's shy and needs to gear up to approaching me. She says he realises that too. She said it will give him the push eventually to open his channels to me even more. But I don't know.
Can I be honest? Don't waste your money on readings and psychics. Probably 999 of 1000 of them are fakes. They'll try to word their responses to what they hope you want to hear. That's how they stay in business.

This is a human encounter issue - how to make a move, nothing spiritual about it (more than Nature Herself and we're all spiritual) and I can appreciate your anguish.

Sometimes these things aren't meant to happen the way we want. But while you have the chance, people have given some suggestions here. What have you to lose by giving it a go?
Old 26-09-2020, 02:43 PM
Master

This is all so sweet and innocent.

Old 26-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Elfin

Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53

Oh my goodness Deb... Too cute... I swear we are all going to go into a decline, if nothing comes of this romance.... I'm even thinking , is there a phone number on side of van? Will ring the number myself and tell young man get his rear end across road LOL...
Old 27-09-2020, 05:20 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by linen53

Deb, I told you not to give my picture out.

Now everybody knows what I look like...........

Well, maybe it was a good thing...... Elfin likes my picture. ❤️❤️❤️

Oh heck...... ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️

Did I exceed the limit?

⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜

Happiness is the result of an enlightened mind whereas suffering is caused by a distorted mind.
   ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜ ⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜⁜