Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astrology

Old 19-09-2020, 06:18 PM
Master
How Do you feel The Last Three Days?

Does anybody else felt something like a 'bad vibe' the last three days?I thought it was me,but many people i know complained about emotional stress and similar symptoms.
It's like an evil wave parade.

It could be a land disturbance affeting the people who live upon it,but for some reason i have the feeling that it's astrological.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is on the same page as well.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:34 AM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by lomax
Does anybody else felt something like a 'bad vibe' the last three days?I thought it was me,but many people i know complained about emotional stress and similar symptoms.
It's like an evil wave parade.

It could be a land disturbance affeting the people who live upon it,but for some reason i have the feeling that it's astrological.

Just wanted to know if anyone else is on the same page as well.

Well I went back to the 15th to see what all was going on, usually the moon is in involved when it is related to something emotional, intuitive or instinctual. I couldn't recall any such feeling at first but when I pulled up the chart, I left it at the websites default time which placed the moon @ 29 degrees Leo. Then I remembered being all agitated & going off on of my infamous people are idiots rants that morning when I all of a sudden thought "Where's that Moon at?! Is it in Virgo already?!" Even my voice in my head was all strung out & irritated. I am incredibly sensitive to the Moon's rotation due to the Moon in my own chart & the abundance of water as well (59.26% yo) I can usually tell where the Moon is by how I feel, certain signs more than others & I never miss a Gemini or Virgo moon. When I checked the moon on the 15th, there it was @ 29 degrees Leo. I really cannot recall what I felt the next 2 days ATM but I know they were exhausting emotionally, I may have been checked out, IDK. I was just looking forward to Thursday's Libra Moon like every month. I don't recall an evil feeling per se.

However, in late June this year I had an episode that brought made me feel an evil that I could only describe as being just pure evil. This description won't even due it justice, I just do not want to get into all of that on here. Anyway it landed me in the ER for 3 days. The entire episode lasted for 6 days but the evil started to manifest I would say in the early early hours on 6/27. I just went back to check where the moon was then and yep, hanging around in the same spot it was at when you say you started to feel this. Also, maybe something too but there was a new moon in Gemini a few days prior to the start of my episode that effected me very strongly, much more than my already intense Gemini moon encounters.

So there was just a new moon in Virgo on 9/17 which was opposite retrograde Neptune, which strengthens the moons effects making us more Intune with our intuition & emotions. During a new moon we have a more heightened awareness of them as it is, as such we are in a more reflective state during this time. Neptune is at home in Pisces (since 2/3/12...just found that date out...geez that clears up ALOT. Anyone? Anyone?) which can bring on global awakening but creates an optimal time for corrupted powers to push their hidden agendas much easier. I remember reading somewhere a few years ago saying during this time we could very easily be led astray by a lie or we may become much more enlightened and able to see through these lies. Evil will be hiding in plain sight, so do not ignore you intuition but always analyze a situation first & use common sense & if they agree then proceed. If not then take a step back. It entered retrograde on June 22 (the last night of sleep before my episode began) which pauses it's illusive effects temporarily & we can focus more clearly on what is real & what isn't. It turns direct on 11/28 and we put our blindfolds back on. This will lead the masses into a false sense of security again and susceptible to the lies we will be told promising great things in exchange for our trust & I am willing to bet the farm our basic rights and freedoms are going to start to be stripped from us- easily too - because we will give them up willingly out of fear or confusion or something. These Powerful organizations are not stupid, they know exactly what they are doing. Do you not think they don't have their own astrologers planning their moves based on the transits? My dad, who was also an astrologer, told me how certain things were used to determine the best time to address the public on certain issues, they could predict the effects transits would have on us and use it for their personal gain, predict our reactions in order to counteract or subdue any resistance we may have towards them in order to regain control of us. Virgo is more down to earth, analytical as well as anxious so that may have intensified what you had felt.

The Sun & Moon would have also been trine Saturn & Pluto (both retrograde) in Capricorn, part of the Saturn/Pluto conjunction on 1/12/20 that has put all this craziness we are experiencing into motion. They were at 22 degree at that time & currently Pluto has returned back to that degree but turns direct 10/4. Pluto is about transformation & regeneration by total destruction or death of what is outdated and no longer of use. Retro is reflective with any planet, during this time we have been reflecting on the events this year and hopefully have used this time to decided what it is we need to keep, get rid of and change. The Sun Moon would also be trine Saturn (retro) who is the authority figure and this would be a time to solve problems we may have with the law or authority figures.

Jupiter in capricorn was also trine sun/moon at 17 degrees. Jupiter just turned direct 9/12 and besides Mercury & Venus is the only direct planet atm. Jupiter is optimistic & expansive. After feeling constricted in retro the direct motion we feel like we are able to somewhat move more peacefully & easily. With all the other planets in retrograde, this is the only one actively creating now along with the lovely Venus in Leo so take advantage of it before Pluto and eventually the other buzz kill planets get back to work. This trine would bring pleasant results. With the Moon we have that intuitive awareness keeping us connected to the other planets who aren't active so we don't get carried away & throw caution to the wind.

Uranus (yours.not mine. sorry I am a 9yo) went retrograde in taurus 8/15 so we have just started to internally digest this years events & are now finding creative, innovative ways to handle anything unexpected, new, shocking, unusual, unfamiliar..etc that was thrown at us this year. So at least we all have stuff to do. The moon would have been trine briefly during this time. Uranus wakes us up, it's actually called the Awakener and sparks change. Uranus is rebellious & marches to the beat of its own drum. In reflective mode it is all the easier for the moon to pick up on it. What you felt was tuning you in emotionally & Mentally to the effects Uranus had this year & it may have been overwhelming or felt unknown. This is reminding you that you need to think for yourself & do not be afraid to take your own path as unpopular as it may be, listen to your intuition above all else & do what you feel & think is best, not what someone tells you is best.

In addition to all of that Mars just entered retrograde in it's home sign of Aries on the 9th & will go direct 11/13. This retrograde doesn't happen often, it is the least retrogrady planet. But Mars retrograde contradicts its nature since it is about action & doing & now it has to kind of stand still. This effects our sex lives too and we may not be getting as much action as usual or just have a low sex drive in general. (Although I have got a 4 year head start, the rest of the bunny-rabbits out there can keep it in their pants for 2 months :-P) So there is that. Try not to get frustrated with the effects & start trying to fight them. Just do what is natural, Stick to calm relaxing activities & avoid risky ones. Mars is also square Pluto & Saturn. This difficult aspect coupled with the retrograde, you may want to act out and fight back but that is not a good idea right now. The moon would have been trine mars probably at the very beginning, which may have been the trigger causing people to pick up on the energy caused by this transit. This can cause anger but then again it may not. It probably depends on the emotional state of each individual.

This may or may not matter but Mercury at the time, and I am sure now, has some difficult aspects going on as well.

Anyways.. I do not think it was caused by just one thing in particular but just the right combination of energies that made it easy for some people to pick up on and all of this is vibrating to our own personal experiences leading up to this. I can all but guarantee (I don't deal in absolutes) that this was brought into realization by some by the new moon. She was letting you know how all the transits involved felt to her & we understood it as evil, because that is how that frequency feels. We all know it is out there and everything that has been happening is no longer allowed to be ignored. Those who do are part of the problem & there are consequences. Everything hidden that is corrupt is all being brought to the light now. Those in power that are using their position for self-serving, greedy reasons are being exposed for what they are. The virgo moon is analytical, structured, detail oriented, methodical, worrysome, hardworking and nurturing. Virgo has always been drawn to me like a moth to a flame (or vice versa.) Both Sun & Moon. I was with a Virgo Sun for 10 years til 2016. 2 of the closest people to me are a Virgo Sun (male) and Virgo Moon (female) and what I have noticed about Moons are that they are more cerebral in regards to their intuition. They don't seem to follow an innate feeling so much. There needs to be a logical reason, as tiny as it might be..they pick up on every little detail & that brings on a gut feeling per se. Like they work backwards in some way..but it works for them.

Anyways this transit Moon may follow that pattern, meaning she picked up a logical reason for you to feel that since she notices every last detail, she pretty much touched on every planet besides Venus & Mercury.. but they are harmless. Virgo is also ruled by Mercury which rules communication & Logic which could have made it easier for people to understand. During the the new moon, the Virgo sun gave her a channel with an identical expression to bring this feeling into awareness. Obviously ALOT of people probably did not hear what she had to say since there was no obvious reason at that moment that would correlate such evil in a way for the masses to understand unless they are in tune with their intuition. But for those who are though, I personally would take her seriously. You are not just feeling that for no reason. I am in no way saying to be fearful of it by any means what so ever, the opposite actually. Just as a word of caution. Think for yourself, listen to yourself, look both ways before you cross the street & dont have a fearful, negative mindset! Basic common sense that we as a collective seemed to have forgot somehow.

That is just my interpretation, it makes sense to me but take it however you would like. I may have missed, I am a Sagittarius, we are the least detail oriented sign. Perceptive? Yes.. but we have a tendency to look everywhere but the obvious. Probably why Virgos have always hung around me, so I don't accidentally walk in front of a bus.
Old 20-09-2020, 08:34 AM
Knower
Double post
Old 20-09-2020, 10:49 AM
Master
Thanks for the detailed post gemini46.
Old 20-09-2020, 01:35 PM
Master
Last couple of days I've been very sleepy during the day and at night lots and lots of dreams.
The dreams sometimes woke me up and I even got up a little earlier a few times because I was sick and tired of dreaming. That alone -not enough sleep- and disturbed sleep from dreaming of course results in feeling tired and sleepy.

Last night before sleep I did a Pleiadiean affirmation which is to not dream and/or to not 'travel' at night so you can really rest.
I slept like a baby!!
I still feel a little sleepy today though.
Nevertheless I've done a helluva lot today!

Then I got my mum on chat telling me that she is so sleepy all the time and not feeling well, having really nasty and creepy dreams and that she's going to stop with the nicotine patch. Also for other reasons as she's having serious physical reactions to it, but I think she also thinks the dreaming has to do with it.

So it's affecting a lot of people.
I do NOT feel there's anything 'evil'. I don't do evil. I'm not tuned into evil, I don't experience it either.
If things don't feel nice it doesn't automatically mean something evil is going on. If nothing else, that line of thinking gets you tuned in to the huge cloud of negativity that's going around on the planet right now. Why do that to yourself?
I don't so I'm not part of it, but I still dream and feel sleepy, so it has to be something else.
Old 20-09-2020, 01:44 PM
Master
PS also problems with my eyes. Not sure if that's just cos I'm tired, but having difficult seeing well, in the morning difficulty getting my eyes to clear up and focus, sometimes it's suddenly as if I got a handful of sand in my eyes and that lasts for quite some time or the entire evening.
Old 22-09-2020, 04:41 PM
Pathfinder

I've felt anxious and mildly off yes.
Old 03-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Knower

Wow, I got shivers when I read your post Gemini. I can't remember what I experienced (if there's strage one) last 20th of september though.
Old 03-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Guide

I've also been really tired and having some weird dreams. I feel some anxiety - similar to when the lockdown was in play here in Europe during the spring. I also feel confused about things happening in my life and what to do. My best friend here in Europe has been really irritated and snappy. Haha.
Old 03-10-2020, 11:56 PM
Knower
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gentenz
Wow, I got shivers when I read your post Gemini. I can't remember what I experienced (if there's strage one) last 20th of september though.

Yeah, I cannot even remember that long ago. Its something new everyday, it is hard to keep up anymore. This past week feel like its been a year.

This week has been absolutely crazy, i have barely slept even with my medicine, my mind just won't stop. I've also started my cleaning biz earlier this week and have had 4 clients already. On Wednesday I decided not to schedule anything for a few days so I could catch up on some ZZZ which yeah that was very optimistic of me I have slept maybe 10 hrs this whole week. None last night. Anyway I had a client this morning and while walking me through her house we were talking and she's just saying how crazy this week has been, and i agreed and said its probably the full moon or something and she basically agreed. While I was wrapping up we were chatting again and her little Yorkie had been throwing up this week but she was feeling better today. I told her my sisters dog had thrown up a few times Monday and Tuesday and on Wednesday my dog threw up one too (on my bed of all places.) She was nice enough to have gobbled it back up though so I only had to come home to a big nasty stain. Plus she ripped a huge hole in my fitted sheet. There are some serious forces at work right now. Both up in the stars and here on our dysfunctional little planet.. This month has a bunch of potent transits, it is definitely going to be interesting that is for sure.

Plus a full BLUE moon on halloween. In taurus conjunct retro uranus. I have never really been familiar with that planets effects on me. I didn't really start to connect with it until about 2 months ago. This week though...it is more obvious than the moons transit which I have always been incredibly sensitive too.

Idk..things are insane. Pay attention to how you feel and the feel of your environment because i am sure you are going to notice a thing or two.