Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Astral Projection

Old 15-08-2020, 10:13 PM
Experiencer

2272 - All secrets known

Looking at the sky at night observing the stars I wondered if the gods no longer came to Earth because the gate through which they passed has been destroyed, lost or deactivated. Suddenly I saw a dark red line forming between one star and another. That's probably how they did it, I thought, the deity left his or her star through a gate and was teleported to their destination.

I was on this technologically advanced platform when I threw a grey flying ring towards an embarkation station. I flew behind it following the ring, swimming in the air at great speed. I was being guided, I could tell I was not simply moving on my own, and the beings promoting the experience were compelling me to move forward. Had to control my emotions not to wake up during the flight, as I was very excited to see where this would lead me.

Once I arrived and landed the workers there instructed me where to go. One person started picking up money to pay for my travel, I didn't know anyone there but they were all being helpful to me. I asked if the gods also had to pay, but they said 'No.' I asked what year is this, and they answered '272.'

I proceeded to another room and a lady I didn't know said she would have to accompany me. I was fine with it. I asked to hold her hand. We continued going to different areas inside that station, and if I remember correctly there was a set of stairs that we walked up.

I'd say we went somewhere, and based on the symbology of the stairs it was to higher plane, though this was not the way I was expecting to experience the travel.

The year 2272, maybe by then all humans from Earth will once again be able to travel between the stars, and learn about the secrets that have been kept hidden from them for so long.
My words of wisdom: Every civilization wishes to serve the Deity, but they can only do so to the extent of their wisdom and justice. & The greatest religious revelation is the correct interpretation of the things in the sky.