Spiritual Forums

Home

Donate!

Articles

CHAT!

Shop

Welcome to Spiritual Forums!.

We created this community for people from all backgrounds to discuss Spiritual, Paranormal, Metaphysical, Philosophical, Supernatural, and Esoteric subjects. From Astral Projection to Zen, all topics are welcome. We hope you enjoy your visits.

You are currently viewing our boards as a guest, which gives you limited access to most discussions and articles. By joining our free community you will be able to post messages, communicate privately with other members (PM), respond to polls, upload your own photos, and gain access to our Chat Rooms, Registration is fast, simple, and free, so please, join our community today! !

If you have any problems with the registration process or your account login, check our FAQs before contacting support. Please read our forum rules, since they are enforced by our volunteer staff. This will help you avoid any infractions and issues.

Go Back   Spiritual Forums > Spirituality & Beliefs > Meditation

Old 15-08-2020, 09:05 AM
Master
Mediation in a rapidly changing world

Hi.

Since C19 has disrupted 'normal life', and the world is fast adapting to these circumstances, we might find it more difficult than usual depending on how we have been individually affected, so I just wanted to mention that meditation is that in which all change occurs.

Have you noticed yourself changing during this global calamity? I have noticed myself changing, and I think for the better. I do things quite a lot differently now than I did pre-lockdown.

Even though it changes and I change with it, there is meditation as a present constant, and I'd hope we recognise that aspect of ourselves which is constant to all the change that occurs. If we can always return to that and reside there, I think we'd be happier overall.
Old 15-08-2020, 09:33 AM
Master

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gem
... there is meditation as a present constant

Well ... as you say, from the centre, you look at the periphery. For those who do not, as of what I have seen, fear is peaked. Others continue in stupor.

We each are where we choose to be.

I really don’t see a consciousness shift for humanity as a whole because of this crisis.

Old 15-08-2020, 07:21 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Unseeking Seeker

Well ... as you say, from the centre, you look at the periphery. For those who do not, as of what I have seen, fear is peaked. Others continue in stupor.

We each are where we choose to be.

I really don’t see a consciousness shift for humanity as a whole because of this crisis.

There's just a point at which we become overwhelmed by reactivity and can't keep a stable presence of mind, but meditation enhances the ability for balance, and that's needed during periods of rapid change.
Old 15-08-2020, 11:34 PM
Master

I believe nothing is constant in Universe. When we try to hold something constant we lose. Maybe "constant" isn't the best word to describe what you meant ... ?
Everything expressed here is what I believe. Keep that in mind when you read my post, as I kept it in mind when I wrote it. I don't parrot others. Most of my spiritual beliefs come from direct channeling guidance. I have no interest in arguing whose belief is right, and whose is wrong. I'm here just to express my opinions, and read about others'.
Old 16-08-2020, 12:50 AM
Deactivated Account

I suppose it will be interesting to see where we all are 18 months from now.

as far as the practice of meditation, the time and motivation has been more available to me during the lock down, and it’s been highly beneficial. I don’t feel changed, more relieved that I have meditation as a tool that offers a sense of peace and tranquility to me during these challenging times.
Old 16-08-2020, 01:04 AM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
I believe nothing is constant in Universe. When we try to hold something constant we lose. Maybe "constant" isn't the best word to describe what you meant ... ?

True enough, there is nothing constant in the Universe of form
as all forms are actually continuously moving energies.

However, through meditation we can come to discover the formless silent essence.
Then we know the singular universal conscious presence that is constant.

Old 16-08-2020, 09:33 PM
Master
Quote:
Originally Posted by Clover
I suppose it will be interesting to see where we all are 18 months from now.

as far as the practice of meditation, the time and motivation has been more available to me during the lock down, and it’s been highly beneficial. I don’t feel changed, more relieved that I have meditation as a tool that offers a sense of peace and tranquility to me during these challenging times.

I would echo these words. Especially when working with those whose energies are stirred by the events. I find meditation empties out all the energies collected through out the day to help bring me back to a quiet focused center.
Old 17-08-2020, 10:38 AM
Just Tim

Quote:
Originally Posted by inavalan
The only constant is change !
Old 17-08-2020, 07:17 PM
Master
Find / notice the silent unchanging presence within it all.